Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by voguy » 02-10-2016 08:07 PM

It was too early in the morning for me to call it. (I would have to use Skype). But the one thing I wish I could have mentioned to the doctor was that there are many places in Europe who hear this two, and if you understand physics.... grasp this.

A heterodyne is form when two, or more frequencies are mixed together with one slightly off pitch from the other. So in simple terms if you have a 1,000 hz tone, and then a 1,020 hz tone, the resulting heterodyne will be the difference, or 20 hz. You would not really hear the beat/tone because of the amplitude of the primary frequencies.

So let's suppose the primary frequencies are higher, and instead of being generated by a tone generator, they are made by the wind blowing through a land area. Such as THIS wind noise. If there was a second wind noise which was +/- 20 hz of the first noise, then the result would be that low rumble or hum. Next to the lake (in the video) you would hear the wind and the hum, but at a distance of a mile or more you might not hear the wind but just the heterodyne because low frequencies carry further than high frequencies, especially in urban areas.
Sound.jpg
Sound.jpg (129.36 KiB) Viewed 10748 times
So let's take this one step more since we can hear the wind in the example I provided. Suppose the primary sounds were in excess of 25,000 hz, which is above human hearing. And again we have a sounds which are 25,000 hz and 25,020 hz. The result would be that low hum with no trace of the primary tones.

The primary tones could also be two of the military transmitters as well. For example, what two ELF transmitters were heard at the same intensity at the same time. Let's take the first two in the list, one in India at 16,300 hz and the one in Norway on 16,400 hz. If they were detected at the same level they would produce a 100 hz heterodyne.

I don't buy the drilling machine theory as machines, (if you have ever been around machine which bore through earth, do not exhibit a hum. They are literally grinding rock which makes all sorts of noise. However, I might buy the fact that a slow movement of the earth's crust could produce something like the buzz as it "chatters". I'm more inclined to believe it's atmospheric since there are KNOWN phenomenon which produces sound, including sprites and whistlers.
Last edited by voguy on 02-10-2016 08:11 PM, edited 2 times in total.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-14-2016 10:35 AM

:wink:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:01 AM, edited 3 times in total.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-14-2016 03:49 PM

My time schedule is a little different so I have to catch any shows via MP3 unless I just happen to be in a position to listen live. In fact, that's how I get most of my listening done.

On cattle mutilation, I have to say I'm sort of in the camp of Bill Birnes on what might be going on. The evidence suggests these are part of some type of DNA or biological experiment. By biological I don't mean chemical or anything like that. But that DNA is a nucleic acid, which contains many bases. They are repeating units of nucleotides. The "bases" attached to the backbone. There are four different bases, (A,C,G,T) which is where genetic information for an organism resides. You can read the gorey details HERE on Wiki.

Take a look at the pictures on WiKi. You'll note the relationship of the assembled pieces of the DNA which makes up an organism. Now suppose they change, or are altered, you could get a new organism. So it's my thought that someone, EBE or human, is toying with the DNA to see what they can do. If it's EBE my bets are on Greys or Ataiens. The Reptillians look at us as food stock. And the Pleideans or Plejaren are peaceful and are in the process of interbreeding, so they have no interest in mutilating us.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-14-2016 08:30 PM

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretence of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson 🔔
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:08 AM, edited 8 times in total.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-14-2016 09:07 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:You wrote: "Take a look at the pictures on WiKi. You'll note the relationship of the assembled pieces of the DNA which makes up an organism. Now suppose they change, or are altered, you could get a new organism. So it's my thought that someone, EBE or human, is toying with the DNA to see what they can do. If it's EBE my bets are on Greys or Ataiens. The Reptillians look at us as food stock. And the Pleideans or Plejaren are peaceful and are in the process of interbreeding, so they have no interest in mutilating us."

Once again your varied fields of expertise amazes us to no end! Many daring a venture here will enjoy your scientific views on DNA being altered. So many abductees are returned to home earth to tell their stories that could easily be "warnings to be heeded". Who knows how many are not returned home! :confused:
The abductee issue is a whole different can-o-worms to be delved into. It runs the gamut of legally insane to academic and scientifically proven. The caveat to this is most intelligent people keep their mouths shut or talk only to other academics and researchers, while those who are having "mental burps" are like aroused parrots and usually call Coast to Coast AM. :)

As I recall, you drive truck. In simple terms the DNA in a life form can be like the engine and computer system of a truck. With a little creativity you could put a Volvo carb on a Freightliner if you know how to make all the connections and the setup. Or, if you have the right Snap-On computer calibrator you could dink around with emissions and the truck's fuel injection. :)

I believe there are some "minor modifications" being made which are undetectable by the abductee. In fact it may be so minor, and so subtle that the person would naturally have no memory of the matter. On the other hand I think there are those who do know, and are comfortable with what is going on, while other races of EBEs are shall we say not so subtle and gentle. Those are the disturbing ones. The ones that Betty and Barney Hill probably met. However, I think the more gentle ones integrate slowly into the population. Of these, I think one race in particular needs us for our resiliency while we get the attributes which they speak of with star kids.

As far as not returning home, I think those are the unlucky ones which are like the tadpole which a kid brings home from a pond. Life expectancy is probably low.

As a kid I'd look at period pics of folks living in the mid 19th Century. I would compare their "looks" to the way we are more refined in "looks" in the 20th Century's sixties and today. There is an obvious difference that our DNA was tricked for better looking humans. One can even go back hundreds and hundreds of years viewing paintings of famous and not so famous ancestors of us today and know the 19th Century folks were even a bit better "looking" than those artistic renditions of "faces" way many centuries ago.
There is something to be said about that, and it seems that along with looks the median age of life has expanded, as well as IQ. Skills is questionable as we now have so many machines which do more for us than what we could in the 1800s. Hygiene, and culture has changed as well. The drug companies would like us to think that longevity is based on their ability to keep us alive, but I'm raising an eye to that notion based on the number of people who I know in the 90s who have never been on drugs. To be honest with you, the secret of their life has been what they eat.

REF the longest post linked here: What if that was channeled "into" the brain of an unknowing human backwards from the future. After last night's show with Jimmy and the Hess family it would make you wonder out loud to yourself. :idea:
The human body is literally a chemically and electrically stimulated, and medically speaking they say that when the body is challenged repetitively is grows. Sort of like a body builder makes muscle. I would think if the power of a healthy brain could be challenged there might not be too many limits in the next century. Adding to that an EBE genome and you might find IQs off the scale.

We might be future food to the winner. So far, so good, eh voguy? There maybe too many Big Ag herbicides and pesticides on the White House lawn and "they" will never land a UFO craft there to be shot at too! :lol:
There is always that "To Serve Man" concept. I don't think that is it, but I do think there is competition for us from two specific races, one which needs us in a sincere way for their survival and they are happy to trade with us their qualities. On the other hand I see a not so benevolent race which is causing most of the chaos and their end game is to use us for labor as they don't have the means.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-15-2016 07:42 AM

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:11 AM, edited 5 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-15-2016 04:08 PM

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:12 AM, edited 1 time in total.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-15-2016 05:19 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Edited after we got back home: It's termed Level 1 non major surgery with removal of T and a direct tip of a plastic insert inside a balloon-like catheter's end. 10 tipped rads 2 times per day for five days. Plus the supplements and wet baking soda transdermed over the 5mm size spot that cannot be felt outside. So it's good news as the doc's prognosis! :D Also thanks to our insurance company by asking for her mammogram last Monday. :wink:
Positive prognosis, that's good. My partner in crime died from brain cancer which is a horrible death. Now I found out this weekend that a friend in the UK was responding good to chemo, but now found out that the cancer spread to his liver and they are calling off all treatments.
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:I'm happy Travis Walton did not become a Walton Roast. He's told us the whole nine yards of his abduction and I'm a believer too voguy.
As I recall he was dealing with the tall Greys, who I would sooner like to see dispatched than ignored. Bad dudes.[/quote]
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Off to the foggy roads with temps higher this AM after a 2" snow fall yesterday! Thanks for writing more than I expected. I will come back to your huge reply soon.
Snow here but they don't really plow as often, and they use sand. OK driving as long as you're not a Michigan driver.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-18-2016 10:46 AM

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:13 AM, edited 6 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-28-2016 03:36 PM

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:16 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-16-2016 01:32 AM

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:17 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-05-2016 06:40 PM

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:23 AM, edited 3 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-08-2016 07:17 AM

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:24 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-14-2016 10:55 AM

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:28 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-25-2016 03:31 AM

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 11:29 AM, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Paranormal”