Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by voguy » 02-10-2016 08:07 PM

It was too early in the morning for me to call it. (I would have to use Skype). But the one thing I wish I could have mentioned to the doctor was that there are many places in Europe who hear this two, and if you understand physics.... grasp this.

A heterodyne is form when two, or more frequencies are mixed together with one slightly off pitch from the other. So in simple terms if you have a 1,000 hz tone, and then a 1,020 hz tone, the resulting heterodyne will be the difference, or 20 hz. You would not really hear the beat/tone because of the amplitude of the primary frequencies.

So let's suppose the primary frequencies are higher, and instead of being generated by a tone generator, they are made by the wind blowing through a land area. Such as THIS wind noise. If there was a second wind noise which was +/- 20 hz of the first noise, then the result would be that low rumble or hum. Next to the lake (in the video) you would hear the wind and the hum, but at a distance of a mile or more you might not hear the wind but just the heterodyne because low frequencies carry further than high frequencies, especially in urban areas.
Sound.jpg
Sound.jpg (129.36 KiB) Viewed 6290 times
So let's take this one step more since we can hear the wind in the example I provided. Suppose the primary sounds were in excess of 25,000 hz, which is above human hearing. And again we have a sounds which are 25,000 hz and 25,020 hz. The result would be that low hum with no trace of the primary tones.

The primary tones could also be two of the military transmitters as well. For example, what two ELF transmitters were heard at the same intensity at the same time. Let's take the first two in the list, one in India at 16,300 hz and the one in Norway on 16,400 hz. If they were detected at the same level they would produce a 100 hz heterodyne.

I don't buy the drilling machine theory as machines, (if you have ever been around machine which bore through earth, do not exhibit a hum. They are literally grinding rock which makes all sorts of noise. However, I might buy the fact that a slow movement of the earth's crust could produce something like the buzz as it "chatters". I'm more inclined to believe it's atmospheric since there are KNOWN phenomenon which produces sound, including sprites and whistlers.
Last edited by voguy on 02-10-2016 08:11 PM, edited 2 times in total.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-14-2016 10:35 AM

Man O man voguy :!: You have really researched this well. That was very interesting and well written about lots I was not aware of. Thanks for enlightening us with your theory on the "Hum" that should be included in Wikipedia and MSM too! I really had just barely heard about it. Since the booms and Gabriel's Horn sounds had made it to You Tube, to a limited extent, on MSM and even our local Evansville, IN news shows, Linda Moulton Howe had not brought it up that I had heard. I never miss her high strangeness C2C shows hosted by George Noory on the last Thursday of the month. :miked:

Here's a little known banana specie of ET trying to get a cow to cooperate for a mutilation! :cow:

All joking aside I believe horses, cows and bulls are beamed up and back down after any very expensive American farmer'$ and rancher'$ theft and then their return of the heavily excisioned, unwanted carcass to the same pasture. But some are zapped on the ground without being transported upwards inside a tracter sp? beam like used often in the Star Trek series on TV. :?

There was plenty of beaming heard here!

:shock: After last night's Coast to Coast AM show with Jimmy Church hosting Mr. and Mrs. Steve Hess who finally wrote their book titled " The Mojave Incident", believers know ET can do anything. I am inclined to believe the "Hum" originates from the same source as real non tromped crop circles, the strange booms, and trumpeting sounds heard world wide. :idea: Still the who, what, why, where from of-it-all is unanswerable! :confused:

Were you up for this Saturday night scare :?: I never missed one minute even while exchanging semi trailers during their long ad breaks! :mrgreen:

Voguy and all daring a rare venture into the paranormal world today. It is a must listen if you can while wearing your warmest chills preventing sweater! :o The callers into the guests were excellent too as well as all of Jimmy Church's great questions! :wink: ET's landed and made the night weird for a married couple out camping in the southwest desert! If you are a Coast Insider do note the date of my post and listen to that show! :shock:

Wikipedia sucks! :P Don't donate a thin dime their way folks! :realmad:

MK2 :)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-23-2017 07:02 AM, edited 1 time in total.
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-14-2016 03:49 PM

My time schedule is a little different so I have to catch any shows via MP3 unless I just happen to be in a position to listen live. In fact, that's how I get most of my listening done.

On cattle mutilation, I have to say I'm sort of in the camp of Bill Birnes on what might be going on. The evidence suggests these are part of some type of DNA or biological experiment. By biological I don't mean chemical or anything like that. But that DNA is a nucleic acid, which contains many bases. They are repeating units of nucleotides. The "bases" attached to the backbone. There are four different bases, (A,C,G,T) which is where genetic information for an organism resides. You can read the gorey details HERE on Wiki.

Take a look at the pictures on WiKi. You'll note the relationship of the assembled pieces of the DNA which makes up an organism. Now suppose they change, or are altered, you could get a new organism. So it's my thought that someone, EBE or human, is toying with the DNA to see what they can do. If it's EBE my bets are on Greys or Ataiens. The Reptillians look at us as food stock. And the Pleideans or Plejaren are peaceful and are in the process of interbreeding, so they have no interest in mutilating us.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-14-2016 08:30 PM

Where's our John Wayne now? Where's our Churchill now? Where's our George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln now?

voguy,

I may need a bribe to go to Wikipedia since one prudish Swedish lady has declared an "edit war" with me. :? All their volunteer's are wanna-be librarians implying "Shh!" (be quiet!) :!: " 24-7-365.

Edited 4/7/19 - Here's Wikipedia's "edit warring" with me 3 years ago! :lol: I was banned for 2 days and did not know it! :D Here's the page under (talk). My handle X 20? (& talk) is in red found in the page before this one! :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Malaria_Kidd

You wrote: "Take a look at the pictures on WiKi. You'll note the relationship of the assembled pieces of the DNA which makes up an organism. Now suppose they change, or are altered, you could get a new organism. So it's my thought that someone, EBE or human, is toying with the DNA to see what they can do. If it's EBE my bets are on Greys or Ataiens. The Reptillians look at us as food stock. And the Pleideans or Plejaren are peaceful and are in the process of interbreeding, so they have no interest in mutilating us."

Once again your varied fields of expertise amazes us to no end! Many daring a venture here will enjoy your scientific views on DNA being altered. So many abductees are returned to home earth to tell their stories that could easily be "warnings to be heeded". Who knows how many are not returned home! :confused:

As a kid I'd look at period pics of folks living in the mid 19th Century. I would compare their "looks" to the way we are more refined in "looks" in the 20th Century's sixties and today. There is an obvious difference that our DNA was tricked for better looking humans. One can even go back hundreds and hundreds of years viewing paintings of famous and not so famous ancestors of us today and know the 19th Century folks were even a bit better "looking" than those artistic renditions of "faces" way many centuries ago.

REF the oldest first post and the newer longest post linked below: :borg: What if that was channeled "into" the brains of unknowing humans about shocking events well into the future. After last night's show with Jimmy and the Hess family it would make you wonder out loud to yourself. :idea:

http://fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopi ... =41&t=2100

We might be future food to the winner. So far, so good, but maybe we were made to taste bad LOL, eh voguy? Maybe there's too many Big Ag Chem herbicides and pesticides mixed into a toxic potion on the White House lawn and "they" will never land a UFO craft there to be certainly shot at too! :lol:

MK II :|
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-08-2019 09:01 AM, edited 5 times in total.
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-14-2016 09:07 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:You wrote: "Take a look at the pictures on WiKi. You'll note the relationship of the assembled pieces of the DNA which makes up an organism. Now suppose they change, or are altered, you could get a new organism. So it's my thought that someone, EBE or human, is toying with the DNA to see what they can do. If it's EBE my bets are on Greys or Ataiens. The Reptillians look at us as food stock. And the Pleideans or Plejaren are peaceful and are in the process of interbreeding, so they have no interest in mutilating us."

Once again your varied fields of expertise amazes us to no end! Many daring a venture here will enjoy your scientific views on DNA being altered. So many abductees are returned to home earth to tell their stories that could easily be "warnings to be heeded". Who knows how many are not returned home! :confused:
The abductee issue is a whole different can-o-worms to be delved into. It runs the gamut of legally insane to academic and scientifically proven. The caveat to this is most intelligent people keep their mouths shut or talk only to other academics and researchers, while those who are having "mental burps" are like aroused parrots and usually call Coast to Coast AM. :)

As I recall, you drive truck. In simple terms the DNA in a life form can be like the engine and computer system of a truck. With a little creativity you could put a Volvo carb on a Freightliner if you know how to make all the connections and the setup. Or, if you have the right Snap-On computer calibrator you could dink around with emissions and the truck's fuel injection. :)

I believe there are some "minor modifications" being made which are undetectable by the abductee. In fact it may be so minor, and so subtle that the person would naturally have no memory of the matter. On the other hand I think there are those who do know, and are comfortable with what is going on, while other races of EBEs are shall we say not so subtle and gentle. Those are the disturbing ones. The ones that Betty and Barney Hill probably met. However, I think the more gentle ones integrate slowly into the population. Of these, I think one race in particular needs us for our resiliency while we get the attributes which they speak of with star kids.

As far as not returning home, I think those are the unlucky ones which are like the tadpole which a kid brings home from a pond. Life expectancy is probably low.

As a kid I'd look at period pics of folks living in the mid 19th Century. I would compare their "looks" to the way we are more refined in "looks" in the 20th Century's sixties and today. There is an obvious difference that our DNA was tricked for better looking humans. One can even go back hundreds and hundreds of years viewing paintings of famous and not so famous ancestors of us today and know the 19th Century folks were even a bit better "looking" than those artistic renditions of "faces" way many centuries ago.
There is something to be said about that, and it seems that along with looks the median age of life has expanded, as well as IQ. Skills is questionable as we now have so many machines which do more for us than what we could in the 1800s. Hygiene, and culture has changed as well. The drug companies would like us to think that longevity is based on their ability to keep us alive, but I'm raising an eye to that notion based on the number of people who I know in the 90s who have never been on drugs. To be honest with you, the secret of their life has been what they eat.

REF the longest post linked here: What if that was channeled "into" the brain of an unknowing human backwards from the future. After last night's show with Jimmy and the Hess family it would make you wonder out loud to yourself. :idea:
The human body is literally a chemically and electrically stimulated, and medically speaking they say that when the body is challenged repetitively is grows. Sort of like a body builder makes muscle. I would think if the power of a healthy brain could be challenged there might not be too many limits in the next century. Adding to that an EBE genome and you might find IQs off the scale.

We might be future food to the winner. So far, so good, eh voguy? There maybe too many Big Ag herbicides and pesticides on the White House lawn and "they" will never land a UFO craft there to be shot at too! :lol:
There is always that "To Serve Man" concept. I don't think that is it, but I do think there is competition for us from two specific races, one which needs us in a sincere way for their survival and they are happy to trade with us their qualities. On the other hand I see a not so benevolent race which is causing most of the chaos and their end game is to use us for labor as they don't have the means.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-15-2016 07:42 AM

Don't forget to listen to last Saturday night's 2/13/16 C2CAM :!: :shock:

Got to go now to hospital for taking the better half to see the doc bout the big C (tiny spot) on her left breast that is C. For a week we've kept wet baking soda above it for a transdermal shot to the C. Better than just talking about it in the mean time to today's look and consultation. Carnivora is on it's way too and we're taking enhanced Turmeric (Christian Wilde's own) and Beyond Tangy Tangerine too for well over a month prior to the diagnosis. :wink:

Edited after we got back home: It's termed Level 1 non major surgery with removal of T and a direct tip of a plastic insert inside a balloon-like catheter's end. A weeks total of 10 tipped rads for 5 minutes duration 2 times per day for five days. Plus the supplements and wet baking soda transdermed over the 5mm size spot that cannot be felt outside. So it's good news as the doc's prognosis! :D Also thanks to our family doctor by insisting she get a mammogram last Monday. :wink:

I believe The Big C has other C's, as in turmeric Curcumin and Carnivora, for two enemies with one killing it and the later letting immune modulation occur boosting white blood cells to attack it :!: 8)

You wrote: "There is always that "To Serve Man" concept. I don't think that is it, but I do think there is competition for us from two specific races, one which needs us in a sincere way for their survival and they are happy to trade with us their qualities. On the other hand I see a not so benevolent race which is causing most of the chaos and their end game is to use us for labor as they don't have the means."

I'm happy Travis Walton did not become a Walton Roast. He's told us the whole nine yards of his abduction and I'm a believer too voguy.

Off to the foggy roads with temps higher this AM after a 2" snow fall yesterday! Thanks for writing more than I expected. I will come back to your huge reply soon.

:D We vets of FF always hope to inspire others to join FF and inspire the not so active and presently active members to chime in with their opinions to anything that interests them. :idea: And you've done a full load of that here voguy, thanks!
MK2
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-23-2017 07:13 AM, edited 4 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-15-2016 04:08 PM

voguy,

To be continued since the better half says lay down now for tonight's all nighter on U.S. Hwy 41 "The Dixie Bee Line"........ :sleepy: :)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-15-2016 05:19 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Edited after we got back home: It's termed Level 1 non major surgery with removal of T and a direct tip of a plastic insert inside a balloon-like catheter's end. 10 tipped rads 2 times per day for five days. Plus the supplements and wet baking soda transdermed over the 5mm size spot that cannot be felt outside. So it's good news as the doc's prognosis! :D Also thanks to our insurance company by asking for her mammogram last Monday. :wink:
Positive prognosis, that's good. My partner in crime died from brain cancer which is a horrible death. Now I found out this weekend that a friend in the UK was responding good to chemo, but now found out that the cancer spread to his liver and they are calling off all treatments.
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:I'm happy Travis Walton did not become a Walton Roast. He's told us the whole nine yards of his abduction and I'm a believer too voguy.
As I recall he was dealing with the tall Greys, who I would sooner like to see dispatched than ignored. Bad dudes.[/quote]
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Off to the foggy roads with temps higher this AM after a 2" snow fall yesterday! Thanks for writing more than I expected. I will come back to your huge reply soon.
Snow here but they don't really plow as often, and they use sand. OK driving as long as you're not a Michigan driver.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Budwiser's Clydesdale's tribute/ WTC missing on NYC skyline.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-18-2016 10:46 AM

voguy,

I'm so sorry to read about your dear friend. :( I can't imagine how horrible it was for both of you. :(

You wrote: Positive prognosis, that's good. My partner in crime died from brain cancer which is a horrible death. Now I found out this weekend that a friend in the UK was responding good to chemo, but now found out that the cancer spread to his liver and they are calling off all treatments.

"They" are calling off all treatments? Send your UK friend the link to Carnivora.com.

We've got it on the way.

:wink: Yes, good and unknowingly we attacked it many days ago with what I mentioned above here. :idea:

This whole 12/7/41 vs 9/11/01 thread has had 100 views in a week's time thanks to you! It's going to be many pages in length one day. :(

If this once aired Budweiser Clydesdale's tribute to New York City's missing Twin Towers brings a tear to your eye. You can expect that emotion to happen again when you are watching this one a year from now. :cry:

Add to Share More

2,354,000 2/20/18
2,353,469 views when posted :!:

MK II :cry:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-06-2019 03:51 AM, edited 4 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

From The Bizarre Earth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-28-2016 03:36 PM

90% of this is fiction so I hope you can sort out the fact from fiction. :wink:

THE BIZARRE EARTH

TRUE STORIES OF STRANGE HAPPENINGS, TOLD WTHOUT EXAGGERATION OR ADDITIONS, FULLY RESEARCHED AND DOCUMENTED

FRIDAY, MARCH 28, 2008

Mysterious Message

Remember Pearl Harbor!

The housing plat known as Green Valley, was located in westerly Owensville, Indiana, sitting snug and tight between an abandoned Texaco oil refinery and the tri-county dump. One winter morning its citizens were puzzled to awaken to a cryptic message scrawled on a sidewalk.

The message was written in colored chalk. That itself was strange. Such chalk was rare for the day. Generally, the only persons having such chalk were county forensic examiners. Even then, the examiners used the chalk only in rare cases of multiple fatalities to mark each body's location before they were moved from the scene. Since multiple homicides only became common in Indiana by the middle of the 1960's, there had been little use for the colored chalk until then.

As for the handwriting, this was crude; written by a drunk, some said; others, pointing to the strange looping P and L, blamed some drugged out and bored juvenile delinquent. There was much to this latter claim. Vandalism had been rampant in the area due to an extended teachers strike. Rather than fill their time by continuing their studies on their own, local teens zestfully filled their plentiful leisure defacing or wrecking public property. Three libraries were torched. The turf of the city’s ballpark was torn up by the tires of wild teen drivers. The mayor’s hundred year old tek wood sailboat was stolen while he was hospitalized from a car accident. The boat was secretly dissembled in a nearby park, with the wood stored for later use to fuel an illegal Thanksgiving barn fire. The teen unrest was not helped by the presence of marijuana. This noxic and toxic weed was beginning to reach these once safe neighborhoods by way of so-called "musical" acts touring from the south. Until recently, most local teens’ sole experience with drugs had been a healthful daily tablespoon of Cod Liver Oil. Given this bright-faced, chubby-checked innocence, a few tokes of this noxious weed was enough to blight out the already questionable judgment of any Indiana teen.

As for the location of the sidewalk upon which the message was scrawled? That location seemed to explain nothing. The sidewalk ran in front of Theodore Roosevelt Elementary, known affectionately by the locals as the "Ted-El". It was a quiet school, never a victim to the wave of vandalism

And as for the contents of the message? The message read simply:

'Remember Pearl Harbor!'

Numerous people commented on the message. A short but furious exchange of letters-to-the-editor were published.

But no one ever came to identify who put the message on the sidewalk -- or why. For at the time, December 7, 1939, Pearl Harbor meant nothing to anyone but a few local retired naval men; for the infamous Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor never took place until two years later...to the day :!:

POSTED BY SMITE AT 2:14 PM :?

Only one tenth of what you just read is correct.

MK2 :|
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-23-2017 08:14 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: U.S.S. Arizona Memorial's "Face in Agony" from leaking oil sheen!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-16-2016 01:32 AM

An Australian couple got back home to check out their pics from Hawaii. A "face in agony" was found in the oil sheen leaking from the U.S.S. Arizona beneath the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii! This was posted from Australia news on line years ago and I think it was also found on Coast to Coast AM's home page.

Thanks to our son here it is................ :shock:

MK2

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

A blog from Mysterial's dusty pages..........

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-05-2016 06:40 PM

:idea: PROPHECY OR EVIL EYE :?:

Published on: 31/03/08 at 23:06:23 GMT Submitted by: ooosyadady

Prophecies by Anthony North

On 14 April 1912, the luxury liner, Titanic, went down on its maiden voyage after hitting an iceberg. In 1898 author Morgan Robertson had written a novel, "Futility", in which a similar ship had met a similar fate. :(

Just a few years before the disaster, journalist W T Stead warned of a coming tragedy here because of a lack of lifeboats. Consequently, when Titanic sailed, many of the passengers and crew were too frightened to turn up.

SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY :?:

Perhaps the owners of the Titanic made a big mistake describing their ship as unsinkable. Why? Was it tempting fate? Or could it be that the public’s lack of faith caused unconscious decisions in the crew that led to the disaster? For instance, what caused the crew to go too fast in iceberg territory? Did they feel they had something to prove?

Psychiatrist Dr John Barker theorized the existence of the self-fulfilling prophecy, where your mind actually causes something to come true. Many cases of supposed precognition could fall in line with this idea - itself just a simple variation of a possible mechanism behind astrology. However, this is far from a complete understanding of our ability to affect the future.

I CHING :?:

There are problems with prophecy. And the problems intensify when we look to a similar discipline, divination. Typical is the ancient Chinese system of I Ching, thought to have been devised by the emperor Fu Shi, but unknown in the west until relatively modern times. An off-shoot of Taoism, there is no past, present or future within the system.

There is just the lifeforce, ch’i, and its complimentary forces of preservation and destruction, yin and yang. By consulting the ‘book of changes’, the diviner can toss 50 yarrow sticks or three coins three times.
The way they land produces a ‘hexagram’, consisting of patterns of solid and broken lines. The result is seen as a guide to how you should continue your life.

TAROT :?:

Another system is the Tarot, from the Italian ‘tarochi’, meaning trumps. A pack of cards in two parts, the Tarot is split into the Major Arcana with 22 cards representing death, wisdom, etc, and the Minor Arcana with 56 cards representing the suits wands, swords, cups and pentacles (there is an additional picture card in each suit, the page).

Thought to have been brought to Europe by gypsies, the earliest known pack of 17 cards is kept in the Bibliotheque Nationale in Paris. The modern pack was created in 1910 by occultist Arthur Edward Waite.

The pictures are said by some to be ancient images from the Egyptian Book of Thoth, whilst others think they can be traced to the Hebrew alphabet.

Dr. Carl Jung saw them as archetypal images from the human psyche. But to many dabblers, shuffling them and laying them out in chance order can hold predictive qualities.

COINCIDENCE :?:

How viable is it that random fluctuations of sticks/coins or cards can lead to real knowledge of the future? Could any ’success’ be simply down to coincidence, for instance?

The Oxford Dictionary defines coincidence as a ‘ … notable concurrence of events of circumstances without apparent causal connections.’ This reminds me of the Chaos Theory. For instance, could it be simply that our interpretation is too reductionist to understand the causes?

CHANCE :?:

Could coincidence be an off-shoot of chance, with predictability leading to order? For instance, when a study was carried out into the number of dog bites in New York, each bite appeared random, but the annual percentage of bites hardly varied from year to year.

If we take a radioactive isotope, the decay of a particle is totally unpredictable, but an isotope has an exact half-life. Even physicists such as Paul Dirac could think of only one word to explain the unique balance that led to the formation of the universe and life. Coincidence.

However, Dr. Carl Jung was also fascinated with coincidences, evolving his theory of ’synchronicity’, where he argued that coincidences were so extraordinary that perhaps imaginative minds had a role to play in the world to bring them about. :hourglass

Indeed, such a mind/disaster scenario has been with us for centuries, ignored by science because it comes under the heading of a Curse. :oops:

:o Attention all fans of Dr. Carl Jung! Right after you had been discussing his writings, have you ever had a personal synchronicity with his name? That day his last name would suffice for me. :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=49643

MK II :mrgreen:

:idea: Comments :?: Questions :?: Or crickets :?: :idea:

Several years ago I discovered at R. Gary Patterson's web site that his blogs about rock and roll mysteries received comments but Gary never replied back. :| Prior to viewing Gary's efforts I had thought all blogs were meant for two way communications. :oops:

All of my threads are meant for two way blogging. :)

I will reply quickly to comments on any blog/thread I've posted at Fantastic Forum. :wink: You can bank on that! :D

So I'm hoping all active pirates jump on board! :D

:pirateboa
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-27-2017 05:46 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-08-2016 07:17 AM

kbot wrote:
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Very well said and duly noted kbot. Zacharia was on Coast long before I was a regular listener. :oops: I regret not hearing him and Art Bell together. :wink: :
Can still listen on the archives that are out there......
Off topic for a short note......

Good morning kbot, and I hope you get an e-mail of action here today! It's been Baghdad Museum dusty here for a while........ :wink:

For the last few weeks I've been a Coast Insider member. I doubt their 1,000 shows archived over the last 5 years will have any with Art and Zacharia. But when I do the very long scroll there are plenty of "Somewhere In Time With Art Bell" from 1998 as the earliest on the list. :idea:

If you can find their shows on Coast's home page or on You Tube please send me the link. :)

MK2 :)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-14-2016 10:55 AM

I hope this Twitter link to Pearl Harbor's Ford Island and it's greatly acclaimed Pacific Aviation Museum works. I doubt one would need to join to view these two brief notes on our local/national legend. :wink:

:oops: :(

https://twitter.com/Malaria_Kidd/status ... 9162863616

MK II :idea:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' - Pink Floyd 1986-87

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-25-2016 03:31 AM

:o Thanks for the 3,002 views seen in an edit today June 27th! In the UK I do this "thanks note" showing my appreciation when each 1,000 views come into my topics. :mrgreen: Overseas a few of my topics are still averaging 200 views per 10 days year around! In some of those www paranormal sites they are only dusted off by me and patiently awaiting the on line undertaker! :( :oops:

Here's the whole album to ponder on to hear their most criticized work by British song critics. :?

If you listen to Classic Rock Radio you will hear track #2 EVERY DAY in the States! :wink: Edited on Thanksgiving Day, for freedom, 2017. This video should last as the old one was deleted because of 3rd party copyright violations. The tiny yellow blocks are ads! :oops:

Listen to my recorded call into Ian Punnett on November 26-27, 2001. :oops: I had a few lines I was not happy with. Early on when I noted Bobby's sidewalk message in white chalk I made it sound like the day's date was in white chalk read like this, "REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR December 7, 1939".
But the month, day, and year was not included with his legendary cryptic white chalked message.

Also I was not correct when I stated, "My wife was born in Manhattan and raised in the Bronx." While in bed she overheard me talking to Ian just after 3:00 AM. After I hung up the phone she corrected me by saying, "I was born in Manhattan and raised there too." :)

https://soundcloud.com/user-141022443-4 ... 11-27-2001

MK II :|
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-23-2017 07:19 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Paranormal”