Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: COAST TO COAST AM 9/11/16

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-13-2016 02:19 AM

Attention Coast Insiders............. :!:

Dave Schrader and Psychic Lawyer Mark Anthony

Pearl Harbor vs September 11, 2001 and more we might not know as.........

'Psychic Ramifications of 9/11'

The September 11, 2016 Coast to Coast AM program :!:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/09/11

Credited to Coast's home page,

In the second half of the program, Mark Anthony the "Psychic Lawyer," who specializes in communication with spirits, joined Dave Schrader (email) to discuss the psychic ramifications of 9/11. He said that it was "our generation’s Pearl Harbor." Anthony compared the aftermath to a sort of post-traumatic stress disorder for the entire country and added that "we’re still feeling it today." Anthony says that he was supposed to take a tour of the World Trade Center four months before September 11, 2001, but refused to enter the building because he’d had a terrible premonition about a tragedy that would occur. He also claims to have had foreknowledge about the Paris terrorist attacks and the Orlando shootings on the day before both events, but "the problem with premonitions is that they don’t generally come with a time and date stamp."

Anthony continued by declaring that events such as 9/11 "affect us on an emotional and physical level" and said that when a negative event happens it creates "waves" in matter that continue to reverberate forwards and backwards through time. Psychics are particularly sensitive to these waves, he says, and this is how they are able to foresee tragedies. He theorized that the phenomenon of ghosts may be the remnants of events being played back over and over, and not the actual spirit of a person.

In the third hour, Anthony recalled a tour he took in Russia with a state-sponsored guide. When asked the difference between Communist freedom and the American variety, the guide said that in his country, it was in "the freedom to say what you want after you say it," meaning the risk was arrest for exercising this "freedom." During call-ins, "Donny" described his feelings as a sailor on the aircraft carrier John F. Kennedy and how seeing New York right after 9/11 made him re-enlist until his recent retirement. He said he wanted to "repay his debt" to his country after his parents immigrated from Iran. Debbie from Vancouver asked how to deal with "all the aggression" she sees daily. Anthony said that "every religion can be boiled down to two words: "Be nice." He concluded the program with the advice to "be the best person you can be."

:idea: It's tempting to send these 4 pages and 46 posts to Mark or Dave, but I won't do that. :|

MK II :(
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-30-2018 10:32 AM, edited 1 time in total.
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Movin' on this AM.......

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-15-2016 10:34 AM

Well folks, I've put off posting this a long while and I listen to Floyd's 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' every night on the road so close to home doing 344 miles in just two counties. :mrgreen:

Noting once again that the English music critics were not a bit positive towards Pink Floyd's first album without Roger Waters. It's a wonder why they were NOT A BIT critical of so much doom and gloom arising from this album's related concerts, their fan's radios and home entertainment centers from 1986 on :!:

"A New Machine - Part I" - If WTC Tower One's spirits could speak to other spirits there; what would they say?

I have always been here
I have always looked out from behind these eyes
It feels like more than a lifetime
Feels like more than a lifetime
Sometimes I get tired of the waiting
Sometimes I get tired of being in here
Is this the way that it's always been?
Could it ever have been different?
Do you ever get tired of the waiting?
Do you ever get tired of being in there?
Don't worry, nobody lives forever,
Nobody lives forever

Your guess on the actual composer's meaning is as good as anyone's guess, but it can easily be a real sad and scary interpretation! :(

"Terminal Frost"

@ 4:10 listen for inaudible words and then 3 times you'll hear :o "Never again! Never again! Never again!" :shock:

Were those two words just one of many ideas in your thoughts after September 11, 2001 :?: :realmad:

"A New Machine Part 2" - If WTC Tower Two's spirits could speak to other spirits there; what would they say?

I will always be in here
I will always look out from behind these eyes
It's only a lifetime
It's only a lifetime
It's only a lifetime

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF A GHOSTLY JUNGIAN "EDUCATION" :!:

When you get your thinking cap's chin strap secured do stop back in with your opinions on those 3 Pink Floyd tracks; even if they do qualify as fantastic! Again this is a two way street and not a one way blog. :hourglass

Coast to Coast AM home page link......

15 Years Later The Quest For 9/11 Truth Continues

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/1 ... -continues

If this will help please concentrate on the big picture and the lengthy story that follows is interesting talking about the never ending 9/11 Truth and it's conspiracies. What you may have read or have yet to read well down page 2 is sometimes called conspiracy. :?

I have another name for it as simple innocent synchronizations in multiples! :idea: We will never know what inspired the composer David Gilmour to write the above lyrics because I doubt he knew either! In closing one must include the album's 10 + 1 song track titles and the first two song's very strange lyrics in the long post on this page! :shock:

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-30-2018 09:56 AM, edited 5 times in total.
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Movin' on.........

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-13-2016 10:32 AM

"Aw shucks! No active member took your challenge above that seemed as easy as falling off a log obvious." said Captain Obvious in my favor. :|

I was surprised no one ventured some fantastic ideas. I sure wish Joe Quinn would come back for a visit. :wink:

Now here's why I'm here hoping to avoid my wife's first scolding to go to bed.

Thanks to all good sports anyway for getting the view count over 4,000! :D

In the UK I just thanked the frequent Guests for upping a topic's count to 20,001!; in the same topic as this one linked below to FF. While investigating my backing accident's "Big Bump in the Night" I'll note this once more that this was one of the first things I thought about after seeing the unexpected and unbelievable sight! :o

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=49631

Bonus! My "Big Bump in the Night"! Make sure to listen to Mark Elvidge's A.I. Robot tell it to you! :shock: :oops:

http://fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopi ... =41&t=7253

That bonus has a bonus! At You Tube search Moscow for Pleasure. Mark is their white haired keyboardist! 8)

It's all quiet, so far, on the Western Front! Meaning a loud concerned female's voice could come from the bar in the kitchen 14 feet west! She just got a phone call so I'll quickly close this post! :lol:

MK II :|

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-26-2016 02:29 AM

I'm just passin' through quickly to post my surprising find from Shirleypal just read in the Dark Pages of Paranormal,

Synchromysticism Re: 9/11

Post by Shirleypal » 03-06-2007 12:30 PM

Synchromysticism is the art of finding meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance. Jake Kotze believes that the Universe is continually playing with itself by sending us messages which are embedded in the fabric of everything. He suggests that when we look from a certain perspective with an "open mind". :wink: We will find them in the ebb and flow of coincidence. Now those are very enlightened thoughts coming from someone in this program for only 24-years. Check out the below video for Jake's other perceptions and see what I mean. While the details of 9-11 fade from our memories with each passing day, one thing becomes astonishing clearer with time: It is the symbolism of 9-11 and not the actual events that needs to be discovered.

"9/11 was an occult ritual invoking the Pyramids of Giza and the opening of a star gate."

http://thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.c ... video.html

That sites video only works here.........

Edited out! That video may have been bugged! When played on April 30, 2018 this tablet showed the video stopping abnormaly. And the it left this page, returning to the Apps page!🍋 🐲

"If our faith were invested in lies and delusions, how would we know?”

:mrgreen: An "open mind" must have been my ticket back into the Fantastic Forum after many years with me being absent. No active members just before departing a site like this seldom ever say a good bye. They depart just like General MaCarthur's famous quote about those old soldiers that never die; once they've entered their thoughts written down for posterity in places just like this. :wink:

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-30-2018 10:14 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-26-2016 02:49 AM

I or we may agree or disagree with some or all of their their spooky facts but they are very interesting! :shock:

Part 1 - 15 Disturbing Facts About 9/11 You'll Wish Weren't True

More syncromysteries :!:

Part 2 - 17 More Disturbing Facts About 9/11 You'll Wish Weren't True

:idea: Now that you are this far along you know page 2 had even more to add to their syncromysteries numbers count.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

A Memoir of the Mastermind of 09/11!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-01-2016 09:19 AM

Posted on December 2.........

But edited December 4th......I'm thinking these lines would be better off staying in this thread related to Pearl Harbor and 9/11/01!

The first Tweet I saw tonight revealed this non MSM news!

Here's a priority link that's not at the bottom of the page. President-elect Donald Trump WAS right :!:

Front Page Magazine's Daniel Greenfield's fresh report on Dr. James Mitchell's new book quoting Gitmo's mastermind of 9/11 :!: A live human trophy CAN speak the truth hidden inside the minds of Al Qaeda & ISIS............ :idea:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265006/ ... GU.twitter

Taken from this thread on page 2 well down the page and it's the first three lines of verse 3 under "Yet Another Movie" by Pink Floyd :idea:

"The use of force, he was so tough
She'll soon submit, she's had enough
The march of fate, the broken will"

In total context of all verses together the "she" simply could be America! All countries and ships are given a female gender and at times both, like Mother Land and Father Land.

Is the mastermind of 9/11 Khalid Sheik Mohammed being kept alive at Gitmo in a trophy-like status?

I'll end my few lines above totally agreeing with Pink Floyd's lines 2 and 3 :!: :oops:

What is it like to stare into the face of evil? Dr. James E. Mitchell knows.

In his gripping new memoir, “Enhanced Interrogation: Inside the Minds and Motives of the Islamic Terrorists Trying To Destroy America,” Mitchell describes the day he was questioning Khalid Sheik Mohammed, when the 9/11 mastermind announced he had something important to say. “KSM then launched into a gory and detailed description of how he beheaded Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl,” Mitchell writes. Up to that moment, the CIA did not know KSM had personally carried out the murder. When asked whether it was “hard to do” (meaning emotionally difficult), KSM misunderstood the question. “Oh, no, no problem,” KSM said, “I had very sharp knives. Just like slaughtering sheep.”

Take for instance, his words about defeating America, which bears a remarkable resemblance to the Muslim Brotherhood’s Plan for North America:

“We will win because Americans don’t realize . . . we do not need to defeat you militarily; we only need to fight long enough for you to defeat yourself by quitting.”

large-scale attacks such as 9/11 were “nice, but not necessary”

“…jihadi-minded brothers would immigrate into the United States” and “wrap themselves in America’s rights and laws” until they were strong enough to rise up and attack us. “He said the brothers would relentlessly continue their attacks and the American people would eventually become so tired, so frightened, and so weary of war that they would just want it to end.”

The complete article is here......... :o

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/11/911- ... acks-in-us

More from Dr. James Mitchell..... :wink: His KSM interview is actually making the news!

http://rickwells.us/us-political-correc ... -mohammed/

Edited December 28, 2016 NOT NOTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE :P

Robert Spencer's JW again on a new quote from KSM the living trophy-like mastermind of 9/11! :coolhat:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/you- ... r-with-you

MK II :realmad:

Comments :?: Questions :?: Or crickets :?: :crawl: :crawl: :crawl:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

6,604 views! Thanks to the shy ones. Join up and talk with us.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-29-2016 12:44 AM

Hmm! Starting today the 30th of December I will keep the view count in the Subject line updated. :idea: So the # of Edits noted at the bottom will rise accordingly. :lol:

In a few UK mysteries forums when the view count rises it's #'s in a topic (to hopefully inspire anyone to reply) gets past a certain big number just like this one did today. I come in and say thanks usually picking a smilie holding up a mug full of beer or a wine glass. :mrgreen:

There were no choices like that in the Smilies so I will pick this one for the thanks smilie. :bowdown:

8) Have a Happy New Year in 2017 :!:

It's got to get better soon but these last days are a concern with a bunch of last second fast drawing Democrat gun fighters out of D.C. :!: :realmad:

MK II 8)

Notify me when a reply is posted: the little box is checked :wink: :oops: Because I just saw that it was not checked.
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-24-2017 09:55 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

6,833 views! Join the discussion today!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-29-2017 05:06 AM

But first here's one question: Will we miss the next wink?

http://www.whengodwinks.com

REF: Syfy's Beyond Belief - Fact or fiction's "Graffiti" hosted by actor Jonathan Frakes found posted back on page 2.

I just looked again at the comments section then on down the page I clicked "Show More". So I decided to revive this one borrowed from a You Tube contributor named Alicia Wiggins. :wink:

Alicia Wiggins5 years ago
I remember the old story about this, it was all over the newspapers after Pearl Harbor.

That's from me today keeping Bobby's legend alive on the Net. :idea:

Is there anybody out there? This thread is not meant to be a blog. :wink:

MK II :idea:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

6,952 views! Now let's go back to September 11, 2001!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-16-2017 02:55 AM

Here's my week old post at another similar themed and heavily visited web site named Imaginative Worlds. :idea: I'd written two different interpretations there than what I'd posted well above here noting two Pink Floyd songs from 1986-87 specifically dealing with "A New Machine Part 1" and "A New Machine Part 2".

Just edited in the newest #: At You Tube tonight there's 219,969 views of "Yet Another Movie" and there's 203 entries in the comments page. That page is very reactive for a song from 1986. :o

Here's one comment that stood out to me just minutes ago.

Shrike Beltfed 2 months ago

REGRET. Irretrievable regret.

That is what this song screams.

Interpret his or her meaning to fit what you've read in these three pages. September 11, 2001 was a day filled with regret and that's the way it will always be sadly remembered. :(

I think it does take but little imagination to hear what I think these lyrics could be representing; Ghost speak :!:

There were no takers replying to my inquiry about these two songs a few posts above here. That is no surprise these days on forums where it's once dedicated leadership have since long retired. And it's no wonder they did it. :idea:

A New Machine Part 1

I have always been here
I have always looked out from behind these eyes
It feels like more than a lifetime
Feels like more than a lifetime
Sometimes I get tired of the waiting
Sometimes I get tired of being in here
Is this the way it has always been?
Could it ever have been different?
Do you ever get tired of the waiting?
Do you ever get tired of being in there?
Don't worry, nobody lives forever,
Nobody lives forever

#1 sure sounds and reads like one spirit lamenting an eternity predicament to another spirit in kind.

A New Machine Part 2

I will always be in here
I will always look out from behind these eyes
It's only a lifetime
It's only a lifetime
It's only a lifetime

#2 could be one spirit lamenting towards his or her own eternal existence in a very lonely forever situation.

And you well know the two locations they are all dwelling in forever. :cry:

That was just me using my imagination and now what do you think of those two interpretations?

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF "EDUCATION"

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

No comments expected...........

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-26-2017 01:09 AM

One must keep the interests perked up with new additions. :(

This is just the beginning with video #1. I'll be posting Pink Floyd's music as odes to America's second sad day of infamy.

If you see something, say something. :idea:

So stand-by for the next one. :cry:

MK II :realmad:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Pink Floyd - The Great Gig in the Sky

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-26-2017 06:34 PM

Get your turnout boots cleaned and ready, we're going for a long walk!

1973 - Dark Side of the Moon - Clare Torry sings about death........Pink Floyd

MK II

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Goodbye Blue Sky - Pink Floyd

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-26-2017 06:46 PM

Feel free to post any that you find on 9/11/01's Tribute page on You Tube.

I'll be back in a day or two with many more to keep the interests going here........

Here's an unexpected bonus to post for all viewers. This was found well down the Twitter page today March 27, 2017 :!:

It's a radio program dealing with Coincidence, Paul Kammerer's Seriality and Dr. Carl Jung's Synchronicity! I have yet to listen but there are many to hear!

http://ccoincidence.rnn.libsynpro.com/

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-12-2017 10:33 AM

Let's see how this inquiry goes. I've told our local legend twice on Coast 2 Coast AM about 7 years apart. We need one of Pedro's classmates to tell it all live on air to include the name of the graffiti maker!

There will be a live stage show in Everett, Washington and my cousin lives there. :wink:

https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam/stat ... 0402704384

MK II :)

Bonus material: See how easy a topic goes off topic at Snopes. My handle there long ago was Coal Glow Kidd........

It's in the Entertainment Archives if you can find it in their Dark Pages. :wink:

Here it is.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ulti ... 5;t=001080

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Taken from a site I once co-moderated in Asheville, NC

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-14-2017 03:46 PM

Re:REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR! in white chalk 12/7/1939

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 07:12:51 PM » Reply with quote

My high school basketball and baseball coach Kenneth L. Sharp passed away last Thursday. I paid my respects to him and his sports oriented family inside the old school's surviving sunken gym named long ago in his honor.

When we chatted last in our hunt for the fellow classmate of his that wrote what he did on the sidewalk, I brought up his father. After 40 years of teaching he became a school custodian and as a kid we would chat real early in the morning. For 12 years my mother was the head cook of the school cafeteria so we arrived at 6:30 AM.

I told his son on the phone that his dad, Berl, never mentioned the strange message found during the morning of December 7, 1939. For that matter no other teachers, in all those years mentioned it in class or out of class.

Kenny, my late coach and teacher, said to me, "Dad said it never happened. I know it did."

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-30-2018 10:25 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-14-2017 04:08 PM

I know this sad topic is nearly 16 years old and interests in 9/11 do seem to be waning faster everyday. :|

This 2016 entry did not take a long time to make it into the Unexplained Mysteries "Dark Pages". It was seen first by me today and it was surly one I'd missed in my monthly visits. :oops:

Popular Media Events That Seem To Predict 911
Can you think of any art, movies, cartoons or music made prior to 9-11 that seem to predict it?

Started by Elsupremo, March 9, 2016

The two pages have some very interesting pics and links posted I'd never seen before. :o

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... edict-911/

There's always "something else" mysteriously "out there" waiting to be found, in time, on any huge personality or tragic event, eh? :idea:

With that line noted I'm never going to put a large part of this thread posted to kbot on page 2 under that UM topic bringing it out of the Dark Pages. For one main reason I know the "always ready to pounce" UM skeptics would leave it alone to drift quickly back into the Dark Pages again! I've found it really rare to get a half way logical response on something paranormal at that very active place. :confused:

But wait! There's more here about the roll of prophecy and predictions concerning 9/11.

The "other" Unexplained Mysteries! :shock:

The WTC Tragedy: Was it prophesied :?:

http://theunexplainedmysteries.com/wtc.html

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 09-13-2018 08:50 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Paranormal”