Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

51, 395 @ 3:43 AM CST Sat.

Post by Riddick » 10-12-2019 03:43 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
10-12-2019 03:28 AM
Riddick wrote:
10-12-2019 03:19 AM
@ 50,252 Sat. 3:19 AM CST
💹 Ur awake too Fred and I just awoke from a brief nap when they laughed too loud on Fraizer!🔕 OMG, WTF? This one below needs another views boost due to the racing snails and turtles tearing up the asphalt! :oops:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=50163

MK II
Mebbe some other night? Whatever's prompting the hits on this thread doesn't appear to be over...

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-12-2019 04:36 AM

No Fred it does not seem to slow down at all. I have no clue how this could happen, even bot wise! :confused:

Edited @ 4:45 AM the speeding bumps count stopped on 52,795! :shock:

I kind'a liked 👍 it, mainly the huge surprise it was. What was their incentive to start this strange action? I'd always hoped an occasional US or UK alternative news thread begun by me would raise a few million goose bumps! Even though no reader would ever be open minded enough to register and tell me it did. :P

Your comments still are ranked the best ever in all those silent years. Many thanks go your way up those long northbound highways to SE WI! :mrgreen:

Hells bells Fred, something's been triggered and seems unprecedented in any active alternative news forum. Whatever or whomever could be blamed for that action during this high strangeness tonight! 🔮 📲 💻

MK II :?

Yes, it's finally been turned off! But maybe they'll return again on a dark and creepy night! :D

Edited on Veterans Day 2019....& duly noted below as usual! :P

5:30 AM

As the weekend arrives at The Fantastic Forum he, she or MSN [Bot] has simply bumped as many random threads as possible (@ 1,457 30 mins ago!). Roughly an hour before sunrise the "Who's on line" #s (now @ 90!) go back all the way down to a logical count.😐
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-12-2019 05:37 PM, edited 5 times in total.
"Old World villages with the flea borne scourge of the Black Death or bubonic plague during 1665 AD. Would have had better visitor participation than todays New World's alternative news on line forums!" MK II 🙈 🙉 🙊 :P :P

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-13-2019 10:57 PM

Well! A very wise fella named Andrew Wendland missed Ian's red flag in an e-mail to C2C AM. When he thought he'd made a mysterious Rock 'N Roll hit! :P His hobby for many years was or still is synching up scenes from Hollywood movies to lyrics in Rock 'N Roll albums! :oops:

This idea must be similar to an endless black hole! :shock:

http://www.moviesyncs.com

'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' by Pink Floyd (1986-1987) with 'Sayonara' (1957)
bullet discovered by Andrew Wendland in Nov./Dec. 1997
bullet revealed on 16.04.1998
bullet sync length = movie length (approx. 2 hours 28 minutes)
bullet start CD at beginning of movie, just before Marlon Brando's name appears
bullet repeat CD until the end of the movie
Some things I noticed:

The 10 tracts are here including all spoken words.

http://www.pinkfloydonline.com/lyrics/a ... eofreason/

Several aspects of the lyrics apply to the movie.

Learning to Fly. Brando is a pilot in the film.

The Dogs of War describes the bad things that the military does to its enemies as well as its own.

The music changes as the couple kisses. At the beginning of One Slip, the alarm sounds as the couple kisses a third time.

One Slip describes events that happen later in the film. Brando's character falls in love with the lead Asian dancer, and his life changes dramatically.

On the Turning Away "...from the pale and downtrodden" is sung as a pale-faced dancer is down on the ground.

During part of the dance, he whips his head around to the beat of the music.

Yet Another Movie is a hint from Pink Floyd that they have done it again, despite Roger Waters absence from the band.

A New Machine describes Brando's character.

Sorrow. Music synchronizes beautifully with the dancers.

OMG!

MK II :P

Here's a beautiful creation recorded on the Astoria houseboat moored in the River Thames.

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 12-08-2019 03:54 AM, edited 2 times in total.
"Old World villages with the flea borne scourge of the Black Death or bubonic plague during 1665 AD. Would have had better visitor participation than todays New World's alternative news on line forums!" MK II 🙈 🙉 🙊 :P :P

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Steve Quayle dot com - Tonight December 2, 2019

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-03-2019 12:49 AM

http://www.stevequayle.com

The Burning Platform

The total black screen and pop up black boxes are annoying. Just scroll inside the occasional? full black screen to open it up. :P I suppose if you donate that BS is avoided. :confused:

Jim Quinn of PA - delves deeper into (See You On) "The Dark Side Of The Moon" by Pink Floyd; past, present and future! There are over 294 comments and just a few seem to stick with his topic! :lol:

We must have a little something in common on our way to the paranormal side of Rock 'N Roll's endless finish line! :wink:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2019 ... -the-moon/

MK !! Circa 1973 - At least J. Quinn picked the right UK rock band to interpret scary stuff touching on todays, next months and next years news! :idea:

Anyone can call me sentimental well back on page 2. Since I really miss the good company joequinn provided us over his years at Fantastic Forum! No doubt he would have been all over this topic! 🔱 ⏰

He was sure a "Knock 'em out Joe!" ...👊...meaning out of the ballpark! That trait must have got him knocked off the forum.⌛🔚

Return to “Paranormal”