"magic"

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

rapa
Pirate

"magic"

Post by rapa » 04-14-2003 11:38 AM

(one of my past newsletters)----
Rapa's Korner ~ March 2001 Newsletter

OUR MAGICAL CONNECTION

We are together on this earth, and even if we have never met, there is something magical that connects us. We share invisible currents & as you read this your world and my world have a point of connection. I label this as a spiritual connection.

Magic usually has a connotation of trickery. But the magic I am speaking of moves in us and surrounds us. It may not seem real but it is. Everywhere in the world are evidences of a remarkable intelligence that fits everything together. --- From the migration of birds to the function of cells in our body. These are mysteries that are magical.

There is a yearning in the human soul for a larger meaning in life and a genuine communication with others. It is up to us to experience this magical connection by opening ourselves to our deepest truth of who we truly are.

We each have a uniqueness different from any other being. If we put this uniqueness into expression, I believe we are fulfilling our earthly purpose. This special uniqueness seems to occur when we reach a center point of stillness, leaving the thought process quiet so that the spiritual current may respond with right action in all of our situations.

What I mean by leaving the thought process quiet is leave behind the things that clog the natural flow of responsibility & integrity. For example, our habitual ways of handling things: our self defenses, our desires and our opinions. In other words "Let go--Let God.

When we let go of our expectations we create a space for the creative process to be expressed in our spiritual nature. When we are expressing ourselves as Spiritual Beings we are always in agreement. Our ego or human nature does its best to distract us so that it can run the show. But the more we become aware of our spiritual selves the less we allow ego to have control.

There is magic in just being and our very presence is individually & collectively significant.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Newsletters Inner World Retreat Astrology Cafe
:) :D

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

rapa,....from Fairbanks,....well said!

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 12-25-2003 05:47 AM

This diserves a be-lated thank you for this " Magic " story related to us all. It's the "Story" of all our lives,......past, present and future! ;) MK Merry Christmas to all pirates who tell these fantastic, sometimes magical, works of the human mind!
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 12-25-2003 05:56 AM, edited 1 time in total.
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

LisaA
Pirate

Post by LisaA » 12-29-2003 07:47 PM

"An intelligence that fits everything together"

Oh...! I love that thought. It's a new one to me. I guess I was too into the space between!!!

Lakeshore
Pirate

Post by Lakeshore » 01-04-2004 08:25 AM

This sounds like a meditation experience to me! I am taking a class in meditation. Actually it is a class in health and wellness and meditation is a part of it. Very interesting. Thank you, Rapa! :)
"Where there is a Plan, there is a Planner. Where there is a Planner, there is a Purpose." ~ A Coast-to-coastam scientist/guest commenting on the great order (Plan) of the Universe...

Riddick
Pirate

Magic Goes Mainstream: A Trend Casting Its Spell Over The Culture

Post by Riddick » 08-25-2016 11:54 PM

More and more, people are turning to mysticism and the occult to fill gaps in their lives. Is it just another societal fad or is this cultural renaissance a sign of a spiritual crisis? FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Paranormal”