Remote Viewing, Alternate Realities, and Schrödinger's Cat

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 08-25-2007 12:58 AM

That defies common sense, are you sure that's what you intended to say, Divinorumus?
I mean exactly what "I" said and NOT what YOU said below:
I'm confident we would all acknowledge that if a camera, and perhaps a microphone, were fully functional and with those people trapped in the mine at any moment then we would say that such a camera and microphone with live remote capabilities were fully functional and demostrated the presence of their bodies, perhaps even if they were alive or not, most everyone would rely upon the information transferred as true and in real or nearly real/immediate actual time.
What YOU said above is NOT what "I" said. You cheated when you put a microphone and camera in there, essentially having open the box and observed the cat, thus causing the superposition to collapse into a determined state.

What I'm saying is remote viewing (which is actually an incorrect way to state this) won't work unless you know which timeline you are following, and that won't be determined if/until that superposition has collapsed. That Schrödinger's cat thing! Until the box is opened and the contents viewed, the cat is neither known to be alive or dead, and thus no trick called remote viewing will allow you to see what hasn't been determined yet unless in the future the box is actually opened.

Go read about superpositions and that Schrödinger's cat experiment and you'll see nobody can know until the box, or cave, is opened, if at all, and the contents observed.
Well, Divinorumus, a mind can do the same thing as the camera, and more subtly, of course, even fathoming whether they are asleep or alive far better than a camera, which still necessitates a remote viewer sensitive to the images and sounds, which itself is a form of psychometry, Divinorumus.
I do not think you understand what I'm talking about. Go read about Schrödinger's cat and you'll see what I mean. Both situations ARE possible until one superposition or the other has been forced to collapse.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 08-25-2007 01:07 AM

Remote viewing is not real, not in tire sense everyone seems to claim it does! Yet, their is still a way to know certain things, but it involves knowing what timeline you are following.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 08-25-2007 01:33 AM

To bring a lil' light to a subject, past, present, or future,
I think you have to ride the waves with the photons.

They're everywhere and store everything, I think.
That's my best guess.

Holographic comic memory, in time' and space... the fourth dimension.
Last edited by Waverider on 08-25-2007 01:36 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 08-25-2007 02:50 AM

Oh, I should mention that among physicists, the quantum collapse theory stands in opposition to the many-worlds (multiverse) theory, that the process of a wavefunction collapse precludes the branching of the wavefunction and removes the unobserved alternative reality. But I don't think that is so. I think both are valid, and what happens is that when a wavefunction collapses, and the cat is determined to be alive, it is actually the observer that is forced into following one of the many worlds (or timelines), the one where the cat lives, while the other branch remains unexperienced (like encountering a fork in the road ~ while both roads exists, the observer follows one or the other after the collapse determines which one that will be). This would seem to be a necessity to allow for thought time-travel/projection, or any kind of time travel.

Either way, until tomorrow has been realized, anything is possible, and nobody can know today what that may be until tomorrow has happened, at which point YOU could project what that may be back to YOU yesterday, at which point you would have shifted into yet an alternate reality, because on first past, in that other world before tomorrow had been determined, you had not yet known.

Something like that. This is all so difficult to verbalize, but not very difficult to put into practice because you don't need to think of how it works ~ it just does.

MentalMidget
Pirate

Post by MentalMidget » 08-25-2007 11:12 AM

I don't know where these ponderous pompous people come from or why they bother.

It never ceases to amaze me how the non reflective attack others from their own viewpoint in such as way as it is apparent that they beleive somehow that we all think the same.

I am thinking about the stoic delivery followed by the accusation of the stoicism of others. DOINK!

I know one thing, that we have take a closer look at each and every claim in order to understand it fully.

I would like to hear about alternate explanations about "remote viewing".

I guess it doesn't really matter if it is indeed remote viewing or something else, at the moment, as we can use the term in an understandable, albeit vague way, that at least keeps us on the same page together.

I still sort of like the idea that it may be one mind connecting to another in a remore way.

But I would like to hear other explanations also.
Life in and of itself is the one true miracle.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 08-25-2007 01:42 PM

I know one thing, that we have take a closer look at each and every claim in order to understand it fully.
Yup. And here's something I try to keep in mind while doing so: Just because someone has anointed themselves with a degree or hoity toity title such as Professor of All Things, or Pope of The One and Only Truth, or President of The Only Way Things Were Meant to Be, that doesn't mean they actually know sh_t and that they are the exclusive purveyors of the one and only truth. I tend to trust my own observations and experiences and intuitions and instincts first. One only needs to look at all these different conflicting religions upon earth to realize at most only one is right, and the rest (by their own beliefs) are all destined for hell, ha. Thus, we exist in a realm of overwhelming deceptions ~ so beware ~ don't even trust anything I have to say. Call me and anyone onto the carpet and challenge anything I or anyone else has to say.
Last edited by Divinorumus on 08-25-2007 01:58 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Panache
Pirate

Post by Panache » 08-25-2007 10:02 PM

98% experiential, 2% theory. Entities, in human form, are just not processing information accurately nor in a responsible manner.

Such is an example that moral maturity is a necessity, a prerequisite for any successful endeavor at "knowing" subtler realms, rather than the fumbling masturbatory pseudo-intellectual dildonics rampant among those who don't understand "98% experiential". :rolleyes:
The most valuable thing anyone daring to lead is to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity.

MentalMidget
Pirate

Post by MentalMidget » 08-26-2007 12:35 AM

Speaking of Mental Masturbation dude, would it be too much to ask that you stay on topic?

Janus232
Ship's Shaman

Post by Janus232 » 08-26-2007 05:57 AM

MM I 41 suggest that you try and integrate what Panache is saying... forget the linguistic pabulum as the intermediate epiphenomenon that it is... Mind is primary... matter secondary.... language a limited, 3rd rate crude and course medium....

From my own Experiences when you alter the chemical ratio of neurotransmitters in the brain... all the latent RV modalities are present to explore or claim if you will.... You do not have to take my word for it... you can Experience it for your self.... recall that for 2000 years at Eleusis before the murder of Hypathia all Greeks visited the sanctuary of Demeter to engage the Gaian mind as a rite of Planetary Gnosis....

MentalMidget
Pirate

Post by MentalMidget » 08-26-2007 03:47 PM

yeah I know, you guys like those babbly nonsense explanations.
You like to baffle people with nonsense as you aren't really interested in any serious dialog whatsoever.

Neither of you understand the terms you use. No doubt you simply repeat something you found somewhere and are entirely unaware of what you are even talking about.

Certainly, most people would not catch your errors and somehow be mystified. But I am not.

But you aren't interested in the topic at hand. You seem to ejoy side tracking things with the baloney you spit out like MOST fake "spiritualists".

This isn't about magic and other horse crap.

So thanks for derailing the conversation, keeping other people from getting involved and showing us your confused deep ego problems.

You are in the fnal analysis, classic know nothings.

So pardon us if we ignore your babble from this point on.

See.. we aren't here to engage your off track conversation.
Divinorumus began this topic and you can't seem to focus enough to stay on topic.

But you destroyed what decent people like just like all the other clowns like you.

As far as myself sticking up for Divinorumus, all I can say is that I do not know this person and do not agree with all that I have run into that he (?) posts. I can only say that what you have done is not right.

Trolls
Last edited by MentalMidget on 08-26-2007 04:05 PM, edited 1 time in total.

feetsie
Pirate

Post by feetsie » 08-26-2007 03:57 PM

:D :) :D
God is

Panache
Pirate

Post by Panache » 08-26-2007 04:01 PM

Another fine example that moral maturity is a prerquisite for learning subtler realms of mind.
The most valuable thing anyone daring to lead is to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity.

drnewel
Pirate

Quantum Reality

Post by drnewel » 09-15-2007 12:20 PM

The thing about Quantum Reality is that depending on how you observe things they seem different.

Orbitals of the electron in an atom seem like a wave when experiments on waveforms produces the results that are expected of waves.

They look like particles when tested for particles.

The reality is that they are both and neither.

A high energy photon can be split to produce a positron as well, and so there we have it.

An electron can emerge from the inside of an atom as a particle decays.

All of these things seem incongruous. Yet it is part of the whole picture.

What is that story of the elephant where three gurus that are blind touch different parts of the elephant and describe it different ways.
Dr. Newel

Panache
Pirate

Post by Panache » 09-20-2007 01:37 PM

Hello, Dr Newel. Your offer extends a perception challenge, though part of perceiving a dimension is whether it is externally objectivated, as is your example, or whether it is a being perceiving itself from a dimension or from within what dimension is the perceiver operating, whether in self-awareness or in other-awareness.

For example, the minimum factor for the fourth dimension, the 1st of the tripartite realms of the fourth dimension, is an object spinning on its axis. Your ability to know that you have a three-dimensional object in your hand, or that your computer screen is a three dimensional object has to do with you, the perceiver, being ensconsed in the fourth dimension. A sphere spinning on its axis, in empty space, may be aware of its three-dimensionality, though it may not be aware that it is spinning, an understanding of which would predicate that knowing an object is spinning, whether the perceiver itself or an external object from the perceiver necessitates being in a realm subtler than this shallow end of the fourth dimension of which spinning on an axis exemplifies.

When it comes to 1st-person experience of the fifth dimenion, whether the shallow third or the deepest realm of the fifth dimension, it would include knowing past, present and future and with ready ease being anywhere one's mind wishes to be, anywhere in the whole universe. This also directly correlates with raising one's kundalini to the 5th chakra. There are other characteristics of ensconsing oneself into the 5th dimension or raising one's kundalini to the 4th or higher chakras that demonstrate both the efficacy of intuitional science and the ease and quickness one can gain enlightenment within a short amount of time, some of which cannot be discussed openly because, despite the fact that these are spiritual experiences everyone deserves and will eventually attain -- perhaps not in this lifetime -- there is also possibility of misuse. Only determinedly resilient morally forthright people should know of or experience such skills as to develop them, whether intentionally or accidently, will be a menace to society.

drnewel
Pirate

Dimensions

Post by drnewel » 11-01-2007 10:01 PM

Dimensions of space are up, down, and sideways.

This is however not what is present in reality. It is nice if you want to wrap a package for christmas.

What Einstein has proposed is that time is sort of a fourth dimension.

In equations of bodies moving through space certain things work out like the rotation of the planet Mercury, that can be figured out why it varies when it goes around the sun so close.

Which brings us to the fifth dimension of gravity.

These extra dimensions are realy just portions of an equation, not realy like the movie "The Cube," or a tesseract.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract

What has been proposed is not a hidden reality that can be accesed but realy a form to solve an equation.

In C language it is:

it is like going from: double Dimension[3];
to: double Dimension[5];

It is nothing like what you are expecting.

However: there are other theories of what you are talking about.
Last edited by drnewel on 11-01-2007 10:04 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

Return to “Paranormal”