The Year of the Crop Circle?

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Crop Circles are...

Poll ended at 07-10-2003 05:41 PM

messages from a "higher power" (aliens, God, the collective human consciousness)
73%
a natural (physical) phenomenon
No votes
a bunch of nonsense
No votes
mostly man-made hoaxes
27%

Total votes: 11

lrs
Pirate

Post by lrs » 07-06-2003 07:24 PM

Malaria_Kidd wrote:
lrs wrote: Yes Irs, and informative in their way. Re-grasp my message if you will because I'll never believe in Star Wars(not the movie). Those folks don't war with anyone. War is something non-existant in their worlds. If all the leaders of this planet could see an intricate set of circles and images made in front of their eyes,.....we would war no more. I'll alway believe "they" have good intentions. Let's send them a crop circle from the next growing season from the fields right next to Cholbolton ! MK

o.k., I think I get it now. We agree!!!!!!!!! But we're not good enough to send a response-formation now, Mal. Please see below.

Phaedra (Cin is so loving; please let me greet you also), the California crop circle (don't think I'm a snot, o.k.?) is a FAKE. Please view it on Linda'a site at http://www.earthfiles.com. There is a clear path of entry into the wheat from the "green" field (I'm from Iowa so I should know what it is, but I don't), and a clear path of exit at the bottom. And the formation itself is appalling. It reminds me of a four-year-old coloring outside of the lines. There could be better. And there have been.

But all this, friend, is IMHO only. I anticipate any thoughts or insights you may offer.
Last edited by lrs on 07-06-2003 07:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.

lrs
Pirate

Post by lrs » 07-06-2003 07:32 PM

P.S. "Loved" (sarcasm here) the 1/20/05 interpretation of the formations, but come on, guys. Is that not more appropriate for the political threads? Is your hatred for this president that extreme? Can this not be a simple, benign, non-partisan discussion of mysterious world events??

There is a world out there aside from politics, after all. May we please explore it in PEACE??

You know I love you, XO.
lrs

Faedrea
Pirate

Post by Faedrea » 07-06-2003 08:07 PM

Hi Irs, its actually Fay-Dray-ya but thats ok :)

I have no real opinion on that crop circle in particular, but it did look like a pile of crap compared to more complex ones Ive seen in England. If the Linda you meant was LMH....I trust her analysis, if she says its fake it probably is.

lrs
Pirate

Post by lrs » 07-07-2003 09:07 PM

[Kinda like when an a capella quartet singing 4 part harmony locks that chord so perfectly that you hear not only the "ring" of a fifth note but also the "undertone" of a sixth note! [/B][/QUOTE] E]Originally posted by maryals

oh.......my.

I will dream well tonight, Maryalys. Thanks for this.

P.S. Please hang on to that harmonic thing. aka "the Sixth note". I, for one, think it means something.

love,
lrs

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Linda's last time on Coast to Coast AM

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 09-15-2003 03:27 AM

Irs, Last time Linda Moulton Howe was on the air with George she mentioned the "rope" design in England. If you recall the one on the West side of the road was incomplete with signs of human's doing their fun thing. On the East side of the road was a perfect "rope" with no signs of human intervention. Hmmmm! Their answer to imperfect "signs" was a perfect "sign!" Irs, I rented the movie in early August,....I should have told you in a post that I liked it. If you find this message send me a sign. MK ;)
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

lrs
Pirate

Re: Linda's last time on Coast to Coast AM

Post by lrs » 09-15-2003 07:09 PM

Malaria_Kidd wrote: Irs, Last time Linda Moulton Howe was on the air with George she mentioned the "rope" design in England. If you recall the one on the West side of the road was incomplete with signs of human's doing their fun thing. On the East side of the road was a perfect "rope" with no signs of human intervention. Hmmmm! Their answer to imperfect "signs" was a perfect "sign!" Irs, I rented the movie in early August,....I should have told you in a post that I liked it. If you find this message send me a sign. MK ;)

Mal, I know which "rope" design you mean: the one that was pretty, but still crude and off-center. However, I did not know about the Doug & Dave's on the other side of the road, nor did I know about the formation on the East side. THANK YOU.

Dang, there is so much to sort out this year. Not the least of which is the abrupt halt of formations in England (a.k.a. the real ones) on August 10th, and the coincident appearance of black Apache helicopters over the more famous fields in England during this same time.

Hmmmmmm is right.

Love ya.

P.S. We need to bug Linda and Marshall Masters and get them in on this. If Art is here on the Ship, why can't they be??!!! :)

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Totaly Amazed! at low voter turnout.....

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 10-17-2003 07:37 AM

Irs, Other than the recent California election turnout is your poll following nationwide voter trends? This Poll may be closed,....oops! I forgot to look first! Eleven,...one,...one,... George and "Coast Callers"mention that number sequence alot,.....Hmmm! I think there maybe a connection to something here! These Paranormal ,and so many other FF threads get stale and I guess it's all part of the unexplainable! Your Crop Circle thread has been a doozy! I can't believe that farmers feeding the World for a pitance with many surviving by the "barely's" (not by Barley Bread alone) don't charge big bucks for public visits to this "from another World" phenomenon!! MK
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

lrs
Pirate

Re: Totaly Amazed! at low voter turnout.....

Post by lrs » 10-17-2003 07:53 PM

Malaria_Kidd wrote: I can't believe that farmers feeding the World for a pitance with many surviving by the "barely's" (not by Barley Bread alone) don't charge big bucks for public visits to this "from another World" phenomenon!! MK

Worse, Mal, is that most of those formations are FAKE. Some yahoo in the night thinkin' he's doing something brilliant. While cash-money and livlihood goes down the tube.

A disgrace, I agree (and please recall that I live in Iowa, so I know about these things).

But the BIG ones, are real :)!!!!!!

Missed you, Mal,
lrs

OH_Niteowl
Pirate

Post by OH_Niteowl » 10-19-2003 12:31 PM

Most of the people I mention crop circles to believe that they are made by college students. I can't believe this. Some of these designs are too complicated and huge! I can't imagine a group of people hiking out into a field and making this 3 demensional design and not leaving anything behind....footprints, candy wrappers. Some crop circles are beautiful! They look like they have been woven into the ground. If I had done something like that I'd sign my name.....I'd do them in my own fields though. If we can put a man on the moon, why can't we figure out how pranksters make crop circles? Maybe they don't. I like the idea of them being a natural phenomenon. Some electrical pulse underground???

lrs
Pirate

Post by lrs » 10-19-2003 06:49 PM

Brilliant, Niteowl. And may I please add my couple of points:

No one ever sees them doing it.

No one ever comes forward to take credit for doing it (except for Doug & Dave, who were quickly proven to be idiots).

No one can ever reproduce it.

And no one can show how it is done.

This is one case, I assert, that Occam's Razor is on our side.

Thanks, OH.

And THANKS to you also, Ken!!!:) !!! You made Council Bluffs famous. You are The Man. Be proud of yourself, okay? Cruisin' 60 miles per hour into a UFO............you're from Iowa. I can tell. Show 'em how it's done, friend.

lrs
Last edited by lrs on 10-19-2003 09:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Reason for this post being moved from the bilge,...

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-01-2004 05:22 AM

This will always be a topic compared to all unexplainables in this World.

Irs would probably not move this thread back to now,.........so I did.

Please post any crop circle pics here that were definitely not tramped by Doug and Dave,.............and company.

Please add your thoughts to something Linda Moulton Howe investigates for earthfiles.com and all mankind. MK ;)

UFOresearcher
Pirate

Post by UFOresearcher » 07-05-2004 11:54 AM

I think crop circles our messages from aliens, I did see an interesting story about crop circles appearing on a man's farm. In September of 1976, farmer Edwin Fuhr of Langenburg, Saskatchewan, saw several silver dome-shaped crafts hovering above his field. When the crafts left, they had left some crop circles in his field. Then even more crop circles were found overnight for the next few days. Seven crop circles were found in total.
If you like UFO's then go to my site http://worldcrossing.com/WebX?14@@.1de02ae9

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 07-05-2004 02:01 PM

I saw a crop circle posted on Rense's webpage of a fish like
creation on MILK HILL with planetary connections. When I tried to draw it on a tiny note pad it morphed into a dimensional tunnel
connecting the earth with 6 multiple universes.

did anyone else catch that image?

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

And this is just July

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-07-2004 12:08 PM

Global Count 69 - England 19; Germany 16; Italy 10; Holland 6; USA 7;
Poland 4; Belgium 2; Austria 1; Russia 1, Canada 1; Spain 1; Australia 1

linked @ http://www.earthfiles.com

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Re: Reason for this post being moved from the bilge,...

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 12-25-2004 10:18 PM

Malaria_Kidd wrote: This will always be a topic compared to all unexplainables in this World.

Irs would probably not move this thread back to now,.........so I did.

Please post any crop circle pics here that were definitely not tramped by Doug and Dave,.............and company.

Please add your thoughts to something Linda Moulton Howe investigates for earthfiles.com and all mankind. MK ;)

To all pirates,

This thread still needs more crop circle photos.

This reply will keep this current on Christmas Day,........night.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Irs and all pirates. May a crop circle appear in a dedicated farmer's field near you.

MK;)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 12-25-2004 10:23 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Paranormal”