SHADOW PEOPLE,......seen one? FYI

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

mystika
Pirate

Post by mystika » 01-31-2005 07:25 PM

I agree bless our troops even though I am not always in favor of war there are times when war and battles are the best solution. I just not so sure if we are fighting for the right reason. But that in itself is a different topic. Yhea thank the Lord I don't work with this boss anymore. I just never got any good vibes from him. At all, it was like he was in another world or something. He was more creepy when he spoke about topic that were of a dark nature. I have several other weird occurances non related to work that I will post in this paranormal catagory later. You might find them interesting. :)
Never give up on the dream.
Never stop learning.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

This never fails,...........

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 02-18-2005 06:33 AM

Malaria_Kidd wrote: :eek: I hope your post will intice others to reply on a subject so many seem to harmlessly experience. The folks with real close encounters told so well on Coast say the same things like 'Jesus' or, 'In the Lord's name leave'. It always works;) .

You didn't ramble. You did fine.;) Bless our troops.

MK :)

The show last night mentioned this "scare the shadow (alien) enity" away tactic.

George's guest Gary Bates the author of Alien Intrusion said it always works preventing an abducton by any alien. But only if you are a walk the walk, talk the talk Christian.

Neat and you might stay if you pray.

MK:cool:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 02-18-2005 06:38 AM, edited 1 time in total.
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-18-2005 11:51 AM

Shadow people and shadow pets are indeed unique,but I sometimes wonder if what is seen is a shadow ghost (both human and animal). Sort of like the phantom arm/foot/limb that many amputees often see/feel.

I have seen a few shadow "beings" both of the human type and the animal type...over the years. I wondered if they were not ghosts that were able to manifst themselves and were not "tied" to limited areas as most ghostly beings seem to be.

As for orbs - oh ya got them in abundance. They show up in many photographs. At first I thought them lens flares, dirt on camera lens, dust particles -- or something along those lines. YET pictures taken both before and after - and within short time span - they are not there (in same spot/place on film or digital picture).

The last shadow being I recall "seeing" was Mexico while on a tour to some ancient ruins. It was obviously in daylight and at first I thought it just a shadow cast by someone on the tour. But when I looked around no one was anywhere near the area, and the sunlight would have caused shadows in the opposite direction. Still don't know whether it was a "shadow being" or perhaps a ghostly one.

starrmtn001
Jester Mod

Post by starrmtn001 » 03-08-2005 01:59 PM

There's a herd of 'em on Mt Baldy. Shadow people and critters as well. I've seen several during day and evening hours. This mountain is said to be haunted - so I've heard.

My son used to record EVP's up here. Excellent site for EVP clubs to consider.
Last edited by starrmtn001 on 03-08-2005 02:01 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Sheri's shadow man on Coast's web site

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 03-13-2005 01:51 PM

All looking at this,........On Coast to Coast AM's home page look below left to,..................Recently

Shadow Man

This will still be available when this active list goes to page 2. The link was too long for cut and paste.

This is a very believable story. This is a must read for all.

On T.A.P.S. forum now a girl in the country is worried sick. It's under I Need Help. I have two threads there. The two are here also.

Her advisor there is telling her more info than she needs to know." A little religion wouldn't do her no hurt." Quoted from Pastor Pyle's little chat with Mother York in Sergeant York with Gary Cooper.

MK:)
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 03-19-2005 05:59 PM

This last October when visiting a friend we had another visit
from a dimensional dark shadow being ... this time I was ready
for him as he came stocking past the front windows of the apartment. (There were three women in this apartment I was the youngest) When the 63 year old suddenly noticed the same entity she became frantic over my safety and well being.

Please be aware I've only encountered this type of energy four times in my entire life so I'm uncertain why I'm in the wrong place at the right time to become a target.

I was totally and completely aware of this dark shadow being
stocking the apartment ... I was ready to kickbox it into the light
of God just as she came into the living room to check on me.

Its been my observation these dark shadow beings have some type of time travel problem that keeps em out of our dimension
trapping em in a two year time loop cycle.

Two nights later I witness some sicko using a spray can of agent orange like stuff around 3 am in the morning on the exterior wall and air conditioning unit of this same aparment.

so I don't care what any of you think of my goofy paranormal experiences. I have witnesses to substaniate it all.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

Grim Jim
Pirate

Zorro Shadow Person

Post by Grim Jim » 04-26-2005 08:14 PM

Wow, I am really freaked out right now after reading that post by Zeppo on the first page!!!

I used to see almost the same exact Zorro type figure when I was 4 or 5 years old back in 1974-1975. Almost every night I would see a shadow being in my doorway. He would appear about 10-15 minutes after I had settled into bed and my mom had turned the lights out. I would see him just standing there, unmoving, just watching me with one hand on the doorknob. His shape was usually enhanced and contrasted by the light coming from the living room where my parents were still awake.

I know it wasn’t my parents because I could hear them (especially my Dad who had a hearty laugh) cracking up to “All in the Family” or whatever sitcoms were on that night. Other times I could hear them just discussing the events of their day in the kitchen. I would try to call out to them but I was too paralyzed with fear to do anything. Usually I just shut my eyes and hoped he would go away. Sometimes I would sneak a peek but there he was still, standing in the doorway, silently and intently watching.

My Dad was very in much into paranormal subjects back then and when I told him about the Shadow Guy I could tell it kind of freaked him out. He asked me to describe it, and the best I could do was to say that it looked like the creepy guy from the “Neighborhood Watch” signs in our neighborhood. This was a black figure with a black hat and black eye mask. I never really saw the eye mask visually but somehow I could sense some kind of darkness there that only revealed his eyes. Sometimes I thought that he had some kind of cape-like thing that he would cover his face with but as it was dark I couldn’t be sure.

For two years that thing would visit me at night. My Dad would occasionally ask me in the morning “Do you still see it?”, and he sometimes would go into my room at night and try to catch a glimpse of it himself. The Shadow Guy never showed himself when he was around however. We moved out of that house into an apartment in 1976 and I don’t believe I ever saw that thing again after that.

Years later, when I got older and began to get interested in the paranormal myself, I began to wonder what that thing was. Was it a dead spirit, evil entity, who knows? I’ll probably never have the answer.

I have only told a few people this story as it is very unbelievable and most would attribute it to a kid’s runaway imagination. When I saw Zeppo’s post though, I freaked out because I have never heard anyone tell a story that was even remotely similar to mine.

His post made it seems like a lot of people have seen similar Zorro type figures with the masked eyes because Art was getting a lot of faxes to this effect. When I read that I knew it had to be the same thing I was seeing.

Here are pictures of “Zorro” and “The Neighborhood Watch Guy”, pretty similar as far as dark figures with their eyes showing huh?

p.s. Does anyone here happen to know the date that show aired.
Last edited by Grim Jim on 04-26-2005 08:19 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Grim Jim
Pirate

Post by Grim Jim » 04-26-2005 08:18 PM

I don't know how to attach more than one file per post so here goes the other one as a comparison.

racehorse
Pirate

Re: Zorro Shadow Person

Post by racehorse » 04-26-2005 08:31 PM

Grim Jim wrote:

_____

Very interesting report, Grim Jim. Thanks for sharing it.

The Guy Williams version of Zorro was originally televised from October 1957 to April 1961 on ABC. There were 82 episodes filmed.

_____

http://epguides.com/Zorro_1957

Zorro (1957)

a Titles & Air Dates Guide
by George Fergus

Last updated:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:00

aired from: Oct 1957
to: Apr 1961

82 eps ABC 30 min mono b&w/colorized

# Guy Williams as Don Diego de la Vega / Zorro

# Henry Calvin as Sergeant Demetrio Lopez Garcia

# Gene Sheldon as Bernardo

# George J. Lewis as Don Alejandro de la Vega

# Don Diamond as Corporal Reyes [ 2 ]

# Jolene Brand as Anna Maria Verdugo [ 2 ]
racehorse

Grim Jim
Pirate

Re: Zorro Shadow Person

Post by Grim Jim » 04-27-2005 10:02 AM

Grim Jim wrote:
Sorry for not being clear Racehorse :o, I was wondering about the airdate for the C2C show that Zeppo was talking about.

Interesting Zorro facts though. I used to watch reruns on Sunday mornings along with the old B&W Lone Ranger show. I never knew it was from the 50's.

sayntbrigid
Pirate

Post by sayntbrigid » 05-04-2005 12:50 PM

I have only ever seen one shadow person. I was very young, and our family lived in a house that had a garage, with a narrow strip of overgrown land between the garage and the fence, where nobody ever went. I was behind the garage one day, when a shadow person beconed me to follow it through this narrow strip of brush. There, at the end was an old grave stone. And no, I didnt look to see the name, nor any of the details. I have not seen any shadow people before or since.

mystika
Pirate

Post by mystika » 05-24-2005 12:58 PM

I have recently seen another shadow person in my home this person {shadow} person I should say was rather tall and passed around the corner of the family room into the kitchen. I have not seen any at work in a long time. I guess thats a good sign. :)
Never give up on the dream.
Never stop learning.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Time has it's way in the bilge.

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 08-27-2005 11:33 PM

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1074.html

"Coasties" and Fantasic Forum members interested in the shadow enities.

Please look at the above link related to a Shadowman. It's very spooky and a picture tells a thousand words.

The latest picture from Coast's site. Yep! the Shadow figure subject is a Coast regular nearly nightly!

Contribute any related stories right here.

My son-in-law Bill has a seen a young hazy, person out of the corner of his eye wearing a green vest or shirt. It was walking from room to room thru open doors in an apartment in Lafayette, Indiana in the Summer of 2001.

This was not a family secret and things like this are locked in memory. Resurrected when the paranormal was the above topic. This was the first I'd heard it told.

MK;)

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

With Nicole's permission from Indiana

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 09-19-2005 01:28 AM

My house is haunted and we have discovered there is a whole family that lives here with us. Theres the mother, father, and their little girl. The man is the only one who shows up as a shadow person and I know this because I woke up one night with him beside my bed. This was my first encounter with him or any of them. The little girl shows up as your regular ghostly figure and the woman shows up in dreams. So far we havent seen her other then that. But I know she's here, I have EVP's of her answering my questions. We have lived in our house for 16 years and never knew anything was here with us until around July of this year when we started putting all the signs together. I was scared to death at first but have now excepted it and have no problem with them being here. I have obtained EVP's of of them all and they were just regular people at one time. They have never tried to harm us. So when people say that all shadow people are evil or aliens etc...I dont believe this. Some may be evil, I dont know but with my situation he's not. His name is Chris (know this from an EVP) and he and his family just hang out in our house with us! I hope this changes some peoples views on how all shadow people are bad.
Nicole ;)

A new thread moved via cut and paste from http://www.proofparanormal.com and proudly affiliated with The Atlantic Paranormal Society. Proof Justin Administrator.:)

The shadow enities were called in to George last Friday night on Open Lines and I was amazed at the the accountings!

MK:) :eek:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 09-19-2005 01:32 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Nicole may call tonight with EVP and talk of guests

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 09-23-2005 12:24 AM

Open Lines tonight 9/23/05 OR Friday night Nicole may have a unique shadow person with EVP story. I hope Nicole calls in. She is confident and it sounds like she may call George soon.

If you hear this please post a record of the call. I will be tuned in too and I am listening to George now.;)

MK:)

fingers crossed now; no smilie for that
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 09-23-2005 12:28 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Paranormal”