SHADOW PEOPLE,......seen one? FYI

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

shadow2004
Pirate

vortex

Post by shadow2004 » 01-01-2004 08:29 AM

I think relieving myself at that point would have been automatic.:D
The shadow knows

Pjean63
Pirate

Post by Pjean63 » 01-01-2004 10:00 PM

Laird, I have had experiences with this..and if it weren't for the fact that my 4 year old son also saw it, I would to this day wonder if I weren't "dreaming" the whole thing.
I hesitate to call the thing in my house a "shadow" being, although it didn't seem to be able to hold a shape. It was a swirling mass of darkness, which at times seemed to give gargolish impressions....tail, scales, claws, red eyes.
It was hovering in the corner of my bedroom, I found myself outside my body...I was YANKED out. It was very disturbing, but when I saw it, I knew why I was out.
It was very suprised that I could see it, and I challenged it. I was immediately angry that it was in my house and said "What are you doing in my house???" very forcefully. It went through the doorway into the other room, where it looked toward my son's room. That enraged me. I ordered it out of the house , three times...it left. I immediately was back in my body and up out of bed running for my son's bedroom, when he met me at the door crying "MOMMY there was a big bat in my room".

Scared the absolute snot out of me. I contacted everyone I knew trying to find out what it was, how it got in, why it was here..how to keep it from coming back. No one was very helpful. I don't know if this is the same kind of entity, but they aren't very benign.
"I mock you with my monkey pants!" Oz-from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

shadow2004
Pirate

being

Post by shadow2004 » 01-01-2004 11:42 PM

It sounds like this could be something that may be of a generational nature.Either your husband or yourself in your family history may have had something to do with that kind of entity.Father Malachi Martin discussed this on coast to coast with Art Bell several years ago.
The shadow knows

Pjean63
Pirate

Post by Pjean63 » 01-06-2004 02:19 PM

Hmmm...do you mean like someone in the family practicing witchcraft or being a Mason? The thing attached through something like that? Weird. Oh great. My Grandfather was a 3rd degree Mason , Scottish Rite and the other one, he went both ways, whatever that means.
HoW do you make sure that it doesn't come back? I already had a cleansing and some other things done. We haven't seen it since.
"I mock you with my monkey pants!" Oz-from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

shadow2004
Pirate

cleaning

Post by shadow2004 » 01-08-2004 06:03 PM

You may need more than just a standard cleansing.If this generational,then every generation has been commited to this entity,and you've to break the generational curse.It maybe gone for now...hopefully forever,but if it's generational it'll be back,and with some of it's friends.Keep a prayerful vigil.
The shadow knows

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

A year nearly since last action,....well I can change that

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 12-24-2004 01:47 AM

This is a learning thread to me and my first. The subject shadow person/people is brought up so many times weekly. It's time to re-up and bump the thread out of the bilge.

Now back to George's open lines. Ashes in space,...........

'bump'

;) MK
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

Jay Highneck
Pirate

Post by Jay Highneck » 01-06-2005 11:40 PM

I have seen a few shadow people. But mainly I see a lot of shadowcats.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 01-07-2005 12:28 AM

I see dead people. I saw quite a number of them in the Capitol Building this afternoon, courtesy of CNN. What? Excuse me for a moment, please... No! You don't say! You mean that this isn't the political forum? Oh my! Sorry, folks, never mind... :D

Getting back on topic, I once had a friend who was quite psychic, who attracted UFOs to her rather isolated home and who rarely could take a photo that did not have orbs in it. Well, about seven years ago, she and her family took a vacation to Key West in Florida, and while she was there, they visited Ernest Hemingway's home, the place where he wrote The Old Man and the Sea in his old age. She took a polaroid shot of Hemingway's house from the street before she went into it, and she showed me the polaroid, among many other pictures of her trip, after she came back to New York.

I was shocked! There in the photo, clear as day, I clearly saw an ectoplasmic image of Papa Hemingway looking out onto the street from behind the curtain of the window next to the door. It was Hemingway to the tee, just as he looked in the last years of his life. And he was looking right at the woman and her camera as she took the picture. What a photo! If anybody but this woman had given me the polaroid, I would have assumed that it was the result of an elaborate hoax. But the woman's total casualness about the entire thing, her inability to take it seriously as anything unusual, and her overall integrity of life and character convinced me.

Wow! This world is full of metaphysical mysteries...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 01-07-2005 02:57 PM

Then there is the type that I'm firmly committed are manifestations of ones own kinetic energy ... which can be banished if the person is ready to acknowledge they exisit.

When I was a child I use to have a reoccurring dream of this IMP that hid under the sink in the cupboard. He was about 2ft tall With a very long pointed nose. Dressed in a black suite and black top hat and wore black winkle pickers with black socks. He use to scare the cr** out of me until one time I found the courage to take him on and snatch his knife. Ok he was not a SP but at the tender age of 6 it was bad enough. Yes it banished when I confronted him.

Winkle Pickers see below

mystika
Pirate

Post by mystika » 01-27-2005 04:43 PM

I have often seen shadow people often from the corner of my eye.
I have seen shadows of long thin spindly legs in shadow forms at my work place, which is the battle grounds of the north point battle.
Never give up on the dream.
Never stop learning.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Type in another reply in more detail. We're all interested!

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 01-28-2005 07:44 AM

mystika,

Now you have some of us on edge. We can learn from the true experiences you've had.

usa was your location, but where is the work place? The French and Indian War?.....The Revolutionary War?,.......The War Between The States? as in north point battle ground.

The shadow person subject has many threads in T.A.P.S.' forum. The Atlantic Paramormal Society. There sure are alot of women carrying the mail there.:eek: Smart women I may add.;)

The subject is still and always will be a near nightly mention on Coast to Coast AM.

Tell us more mystika. Anyone else care to join in?

MK:)
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

mystika
Pirate

Post by mystika » 01-29-2005 05:17 PM

Well I might add that I work part-time at a dollar store as a stock person hoping and looking for full-time work and a better job to boot something that pays better. But for now this has to do for this job is better than no job. I have worked over night at the store and one of the assistant managers a female co-worker has told me that the place is haunted. The first year that I worked there during the christmas holiday season over night stocking in november and december of 2004', there were some toy plastic swords that you had to hold and shake in order to hear it make a strange and odd sound. The swords would go off all by themselves. No one was around them, no was walking up to them and shaking the swords but every so often they would go off. There are times when things we are stocking or set aside are moved this does not happen often but on ocassion. I happened to mention this to one of my realtives {my nephew} who stocks at a grocery store, and he mentioned that one of his bosses or assistant bosses or perhaps a co-worker I forget who it was, lives in the same area of the small shopping plaza where the dollar store is located. He {my nephew} told me that this man has experienced misplaced items etc. Then he told me that the battle of north point was fought on the very grounds where the shopping plaza were buildt. I found that very very interesting since I believe I have seen a few shadow people or should I say shadowy ghost like legs that walk across the isles of the store now and then.I have probably seen them about three or four times in two years. I once noticed a party balloon fillied with helium with a long ribbon string attached to the balloon look exactly as if it were being carried across the store from one isle to the next one. Back and fourth to and fro. I was standing outside one morning around 5 a.m. wating for my boss to come in and open up the store for the morning stocking hours. I was listening to coast to coast on my small sony radio and walking up and down the store front walk and as I sometimes do I turned and looked into the store and noticed the balloon moving. My first thought was that there was an ceiling duct or air condition/ heating vent above but I did not see one near it. I thought that was rather odd. But there may have been a reasonable explanation for the moving of the balloon. By the way I live in the state of maryland. Could the shadowy white thin skinny legs I had seen possible be that of military battlemen of the past???? There was another time I witnessed a shopping cart of the wal-mart store being pushed down the parking lot and shoved/pushed right into a parking spot. I have to mention that on that day/morning, the air was calm and kinda balmy not a windy or blustery day. I looked as if someone was pushing the cart along and decided to push it into a parking spot. There was another strange time that one of my assistant managers and I were doing some over night stock and we got on the subject of talking about religion and satan and by the way he is a person who is into wiccan and the darker sides to life. His girlfriend is a wiccan witch and his friend is a indian shaman. His girlfriend channels and they the three of them go into surrounding counties and cities nearby places that are probably and suppose to be haunted and do some ghost hunting. Now the night that we were working and he start to talk he ask if I thought that satan did things for a reason to satisify hisself for his behalf or ours I am a christian and do believe that there is a devil/satan but do not follow him and believe that he does things to bebefit himself. But my assistant manager has said that he has an evil side of him a very dark personality and that he believed that satan does things to help us and gave me an example to try and prove this. Well all of a sudden I began to smell smoke like something burning. I walked away and the smelll was gone, I walked back over to where my boss was standing and I could smell the burning smell again. I walked away to look around the store and the boss said he smelled it also in the store, the store alarm went off but there was no fire or electricial fires anywhere. We stopped talking about satan and the smell went away???? On that night I also cut my finger badly with a sharp box cutter { not needing any stictches thank God!}I guess the reason was because we were getting engrossed with the all the discussion on religion and other supernatural topics and I was not pay close attention at the time. My boss said maybe satan was causing the burning smell and the cut or maybe God was telling you to not talk about supernatural things. I don't know but the store does have some very strange and weird happenings now and then. I haven't had work for about a week and a half do to cuts in the hours after the christmas holiday so I don't know if anything else has been going on. I hope this has answered your question. I tend to at times write long replies and ramble on and on. :)
Never stop learning.

mystika
Pirate

Post by mystika » 01-29-2005 05:22 PM

This was the war of 1812 the british and the defending american regulars and the milita. A two day battle concurrent with the battle of fort mchenry.:)
Never stop learning.

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 01-29-2005 05:57 PM

With post like that mystika carry on rambling, boy that is an eerie story. Maybe your boos is Satan you never know.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Yes mystika carry on,...........

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 01-30-2005 02:47 AM

:eek: I hope your post will intice others to reply on a subject so many seem to harmlessly experience. The folks with real close encounters told so well on Coast say the same things like 'Jesus' or, 'In the Lord's name leave'. It always works;) .

You didn't ramble. You did fine.;) Bless our troops.

MK :)

Return to “Paranormal”