I Predicted Our Town Would Get The 18M$ Doppler Radar Planned for the Tri-States of IN - IL - KY

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

I Predicted Our Town Would Get The 18M$ Doppler Radar Planned for the Tri-States of IN - IL - KY

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-28-2015 05:52 PM

This one is more about the EXACT location of the $$$$$ Doppler Radar installation just west of town. :wink: The spot picked to build it is one hell'a'va synchronicity! So read on and these days replies are rarer than any F-6 tornado! :P

The world's citizens owe a lot to the British genius who developed radar!

Robert Watson-Watt :D

March 18, 1925!

Enlarge the white map on the lower left....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-State_Tornado

The Great Tri-State Tornado

Rated EF 5 on the Fujita Scale**!

219 miles on the ground (a record)

Missouri, Illinois, & Indiana

695 people died (a sad record) :(

Now jump to the year 2003!

Radio News:

A new Doppler Radar in the Tri-State area is coming to one of 43 counties in three states, IL, IN & KY. It will be chosen by a Modesto, California "think tank" looking for the best location for the multi million dollar complex. Citizens of Evansville, IN, in our Tri-State, had complained to politicians about poor radar coverage from the National Weather Service via Paducah, KY's Doppler Radar 100 miles SW.

Right after the 4:00 AM radio news & my prediction 13 years ago as I walked across our kitchen floor.

I thought to myself, "Our town will get the Doppler!" I based that on the path of The Great Tri-State Tornado being a perfect place for it and our very lucky village in the direct path of death and major leveled destruction! I told my prediction to my wife that day.

Shown on the History Channel: But history tells us that it curved* slightly more NNE just west of our small Indiana town.

:hourglass
A month later this town made the local news with my prediction coming true. Guess where it turned before leaving our town over 98% intact? 2 people died here according to Wikipedia.

Yep! It's turn's apex was exactly where the new multi million dollar Doppler Radar was constructed 2.5 miles West in 2003! :shock:

My theory on why that deadly EF 5 twister changed direction slightly. My grandmother said the dead and the survivors found outdoors were covered in a combination of sticky orange clay and fine orange sand. The Great Tri-State Tornado crossed two major rivers being the Mississippi and Wabash Rivers. Spinning on 6 miles west and headed straight for our town it passed over sand ground approximately 3.5 miles wide. The giant twister became very heavy picking up Wabash River water and then sucking up tons upon tons of orange colored sandy soil for raising watermelons, cantaloupe, sweet potatoes and various other farm produce. :idea:

MK II Cody

Wikipedia and "precognition"

Precognition (from the Latin præ-, "before" and cognitio, "acquiring knowledge"), also called future sight, and second sight, is an alleged psychic ability to see events in the future.[1][2][3][4]

As with other forms of extrasensory perception, there is no evidence that precognition is a real ability possessed by anyone,[5][6][7][8] however it still appears within movies, books, and discussion within the parapsychology community.

Scientific investigation of extrasensory perception is complicated by the definition which implies that the phenomena go against established principles of science.[9] Specifically, precognition would violate the principle that an effect cannot occur before its cause.[9] There are established biases affecting human memory and judgment of probability that sometimes create convincing but false impressions of precognition.[10]

** The Fujita Scale for gauging tornado winds vs destruction did not exist in 1925. The rating of 5 is the max, but The Great Tri-State Tornado was thankfully a one of a kind only a living survivor could rate to this day! :idea:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:13 PM, edited 10 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Doppler Radar planned for Tri-State IN - IL - KY

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-18-2015 04:51 PM

:hourglass :reader:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:13 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-18-2015 05:34 PM

It is my belief that a lot of people have the "gift"/"curse" of" 2nd sight". Quote:"go against established principles of science". There's the rub it is like UFOs and Aliens(from space, unless one is in the bathroom with you, you may or not believe your own eyes , because, the Scientist says it can't be so. So... all kinds of things stay in my belief system, others ,well, they are on their own. I have been blessed with many "kinds" of experiences but, after awhile one learns to just Experience them and I find no motivation to "share".
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-19-2015 11:39 AM

Doka wrote:It is my belief that a lot of people have the "gift"/"curse" of" 2nd sight". Quote:"go against established principles of science". There's the rub it is like UFOs and Aliens(from space, unless one is in the bathroom with you, you may or not believe your own eyes , because, the Scientist says it can't be so. So... all kinds of things stay in my belief system, others ,well, they are on their own. I have been blessed with many "kinds" of experiences but, after awhile one learns to just Experience them and I find no motivation to "share".
I thank you kindly Doka. The above lines were great words to believe in any personal high strangeness that may happen at anytime :!: All skeptical inexperienced scientists and the inexperienced non science oriented, "be darned" :!: I've never seen a real ghost and I've not had many paranormal happenings but the reason I'm at Fantastic Forum again, is to "share" those precious unexplained few. But I like your take on personal paranormal happenings. If I went that route now I would be busy deleting lots of posts at FF!

:mrgreen: What I've obviously noticed once you are motivated to post a weird story, just as true as the next member's weird account, so few ever come in and say boo! :P So you do have a good idea by not sharing your paranormal experiences after all. :wink:

But we all like strange true stories and the more off-the-wall the better! :shock: So many calling into late night alternate news radio shows do say they're "telling this story for the first time". So eventually nearly all are told in one's lifetime to anyone hopefully interested. Millions of listeners have an interest in a stranger's odd cased stories or they would not be tuned in. :wink: I say too many miss the boat not tuned to such off-the-wall radio and TV programs. It's the majority of Americans that are sound asleep making ready for "work, work, work!" who don't listen to Coast to Coast AM and Ground Zero and it always will be the case. :wink:

I dislike day shift since I always drive* on the night shift just for those radio shows........! :o

MK II :)

*one of Penske's 216,000+ new Freightliner Cascadias with it's hands free "Smart Shift" automatic 12 speed that is!

:mrgreen: After 52 years of driving a semi-tractor trailer my near retirement years finds me ironically in a Freightliner truck. I found another Freightliner in North Carolina here. In one very dust covered UK earth mysteries forum my page 1 story linked here averages 1,000 views per month year around! 8) :mrgreen:

http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/view ... =41&t=7253

:hourglass :fortune:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:16 PM, edited 14 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: I Predicted Our Town Would Get The Doppler Radar Planned for Tri-State IN - IL - KY

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-26-2017 07:25 PM

February 29, 2017 :!:

Another huge tornado missed smashing our town again on the date above! I should have posted that fact already! This one was getting lost in the Dark Pages and now it's not. :wink:

I saw it's hook echo live on TV radar and on our pc via the nearby Doppler in this topic. It was tracking East and just 2 miles to our South. I opened our West porch door and heard it's ominous rumbling locomotive sound!

I said a prayer it would miss us! The power was lost and it passed by ripping it's F-3 155 mph path on East!

My granddad's old farm complex, that I grew up with farming with him, had it's still surviving metal farm machinery shed completely destroyed! As if a D-9 Cat had rolled it into the ditch! :oops: :(

:cry: One man was killed 45 miles SW of here in Crossville, Illinois. :messedup:

It seems our town was Heaven blessed once again! :yay: :smile2:

MK II :mrgreen:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:17 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: I Predicted Our Town Would Get The Doppler Radar Planned for Tri-State IN - IL - KY

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-18-2018 11:25 PM

The date shows March 19, 2018 but it's really the 18th. It's the 93rd anniversary of the Great Tri-State Tornado. A one-of-a-kind super storm that hopefully Mother Nature will never duplicate again anywhere in America. :(

:idea: So all let's keep our fingers crossed for that hope! :fortune:

MK II

Edited in on March 31, 2020:
Surviving the storms, so far this evening, I went to NOAA's national radar to watch it coming from the SE of out of East Texas and just touching Terre Haute, IN.

I ended up taking their weather service survey thinking, hmm, I bet there is a comments section at the end. There was! :D I like coincidences where a miracle is obviously deeply involved. How about you? :idea:

My 1,000 character note is here.....(+ editing of additional words)

REF: Full knowledge of the history on the Gibson County Indiana Radar @ the "Owensville" site. That Modesto, CA "think tank" selected our county out of 43 in KY, IL, & IN! Guess what? Our small town was spared by a miracle from the wrath of the Great Tri-State Tornado on March 18, 1925! SW of here Griffin, IN was destroyed and following it's straight line our town was eventually in it's 190 mile path. 3 mi out it turned NNE & on the apex of that turn sits your/our $18M Doppler! It's since been remodeled for another $8M!

What I just wrote can be verified on Wikipedia via the Tri-State Tornado for it's 220 mile path killing 695 Americans. Using Google's satellite map and a ruler's two intersecting lines watch for the Doppler's shadow at that point! As a kid I played in an old untouched 2 story farm house 1/8 mi E of the Doppler! Never again will such E F-10 power come down upon us like Granddad Marshall's "Dark Green Velvet Stage Curtain" 1 mile + wide did!
Thanks for all you do keeping us weather aware.

CJW
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:17 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: I Predicted Our Town Would Get The 18M$ Doppler Radar Planned for the Tri-States of IN - IL - KY

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-11-2023 05:44 AM

A work in progress.....fini😎

Ref: the last paragraph above.......

Meteorologists are seldom taught the whole weather picture in whatever school they attend.πŸ˜‰

Twitter last night at Midnight.....more later!πŸ™

12:03 AM

My favourite weather forecaster......

"I don't think I made that connection between the location of VWX and the 1925 tornado...thanks!"

Me minutes after Midnight:

Ok glad to help you Wayne and briefly find it's NOAA location by watching for it's shadow on Google maps 5 yrs past anyway. Take two straight edges, one departing Griffin and the other headed SW of Princeton and both meet at the VWX just passing over West of our town.πŸ™ Best, C.J.
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:18 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

The Guessing Game

Post by Riddick » 05-11-2023 04:21 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: ↑05-11-2023 05:44 AM Meteorologists are seldom taught the whole weather picture in whatever school they attend.πŸ˜‰
I considered meteorology as a career & tho I aced the one course I took in college decided against it 'cuz as a science, compared to chemistry or physics it's far from solid. What hard & fast basic laws there are forecasts are just best bet conjecture -

A gambling friend of mine boils the dailies down to mostly sunny, chance of showers, temps near normal.

Riddick
Pirate

A Look Behind The Guessing Game

Post by Riddick » 05-12-2023 06:15 PM

Just 'cuz I din't make it my life's work doesn't reflect a lack of meteorological regard. My friend's 'playing the percentages' oversimplifies day-to-day forecasts; still, tho accuracy diminishes longer-range, hi-tech helps greatly with the minute-to-minute -

On the flip side, my friend would say if you want to know what the weather's like, look out the window! Yet, no-tech observations can provide clues to upcoming conditions...

Then there's folks who need look no further than to their own body barometer.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: I Predicted Our Town Would Get The 18M$ Doppler Radar Planned for the Tri-States of IN - IL - KY

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-13-2023 03:15 AM

Wow! Brief videos! Like......thanks.

#1 A loose weather rope on a plaque was always a laugh where tourism is a mainstay!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hey Riddick! Let's make one to compare our weather 290 miles apart.

If the rope is missing could that instant forecast call for a tornado or hurricane? πŸŒͺ ⚑ πŸŒ€ β˜” ❄ 🌬 πŸ˜…

#2 The 5 signs weather surrounds us 24-7 was good.πŸ™

#3 The only pain I feel in icy slip and fall times. Becomes my after effects when I'm sprawled out flat on the concrete! πŸ€• 😰

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 πŸ˜₯ πŸ”΄ πŸ†˜
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:18 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-13-2023 06:53 AM

The legendary American March 18, 1925 Tri-State Tornado😡: plus my FYI trivial aspect.

I didn't dare add the fact that one month prior
to a Modesto, CA think tank's $100k final decision. I predicted this action happening locally to my wife. That would have been more information on just a need to know basis. πŸ˜‚

by Carly Anna WX

MK II πŸ™
1 second ago
Hello Carly Anna WX, Very well done a 10! The Great Tri-State Tornado: Please note the slight 9Β° elbow turn NNE SW of my town of Owensville.

Being brief as possible that exact turns apex is where a Modesto, CA think tanks @$100k Tri-State 43 county survey recommended NOAA erect their new $18m VMX Doppler Radar. It was upgraded for $8m more about 8-10 years ago. Find it's metal works shadow on Google Maps. Then place two straight edges noting the point between Griffin and South Princeton. 98% of our small town was spared destruction similar to Griffin's worst day. Best, (my name) a retired district fire chief and firefighter/first responder: OMTFPD

πŸ™That miracle NNE 9Β° turn was our small communities, God wink!πŸ™

SQuire Rushnell
https://www.godwinks.comRushnell

Liliana Fortner? A near exact work of SQuire's clone!😏

https://www.winksfromabove.com/

One more in brief😧

Pic Below: Carly has it now.

OMG! This only known photograph of The Great Tri-State Tornado was taken on March 18, 1925's wind, debris, mud and sand killer of 695 Americans.πŸ™

East south central Illinois has lots of flat farm ground too.

Attachments
FB_IMG_239811242025737970.jpg
FB_IMG_239811242025737970.jpg (32.97 KiB) Viewed 228 times
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:19 PM, edited 8 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-13-2023 02:41 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: ↑05-13-2023 03:15 AM Wow! Brief videos! Like......thanks.
You're welcome. Vids needn't be long to be good. At times brevity can go a long way!
Malaria_Kidd II wrote: ↑05-13-2023 03:15 AM #2 The 5 signs weather surrounds us 27-7 was good.πŸ™
I know days are getting longer, but 3 extra hours? Hey, I'm not complaining.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-14-2023 05:39 AM

Neither am I until the Dark State, on a time slot whim in D.C., takes us back into the Dark Summer Ages again.πŸ™

27-7 oops! πŸ˜‚ I just changed that fast! Being up all night after a two hour evening nap. All while the better half watches Perry Mason on tv marathons. It seems like there are 27 hours in a day.πŸ™

Not monitoring a fire district pager helps too.πŸ™

That old monster 1925 dark green 1 mile wide killer tornado might have taken a swinging weather rope's plaque all the way to Bedford, Indiana.

Bedford over 90 miles northeast of here is where a farmer mailed us one of pro photographer Granddad Marshal's home addressed B&W post cards found in his field!!😎

I saw it kept in plastic as a kid and no doubt it's long gone pitched by uncaring family members.😝

His tornado damage pics with little black X's where bodies were found are shocking.😒

There were 5 King family X's at one levelled 2 story farm house just across a field from his farm place!

OMG! Back for a paste of one local chilling comment from Carly Ann WX's You Tube channel about terrible killer tornadoes in the States!😒

Oh my! Here 'ya go!πŸ™

The Spiritual Navigatrix
1 month ago (edited)
Carly, Thank you so much for covering this tornado event. My grandmother rode out this storm in a school wagon in a ravine near the Black River in Posey County. She lost family, friends, and neighbors. Griffin, Indiana which was the closest town (you mention it here) was wiped completely out. She wouldn't talk about it a lot but she did say in a tornado anniversary newspaper story, "The angels must have been holding the horses' bridels that day because after Mr. Couch yelled at us to get down and drove us off the road as fast and far as he could get down into the ravine- they didn't bolt - even though the wind was roaring and trees were falling and popping like popcorn around us." In later years, Grandma and Grandpa created a living space in the basement of their southwestern Indiana farmhouse so they could just go down there and stay during stormy weather. I believe she carried the trauma of this horrendous day all of her life. I feel those ancestral memories swirling in me as I watch this. I grew up in Baldwin Heights (Princeton, IN) too. So this tornado is in my cells and DNA. πŸ’

πŸ€• 😲

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 😟 πŸ”΄ πŸŒ‡ πŸ†˜
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:19 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-05-2023 09:23 PM

:oops:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-21-2023 09:06 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-19-2023 11:08 PM

Try as I might I could not get this note to Wednesday night's first guest Cody Cassidy. :roll: .

I would have sent this FF link's address but it would not come up for a copy like it does on a tablet. :oops:

Coast to Coast AM Radio

Science and technology writer Cody Cassidy has written for Wired and Slate, along with many other publications.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/cody-cassidy/

Hi Cody, (Cassidy)

I’ll be tuning into Coast Wednesday night hoping your "worst tornado in history" talk is The Great Tri-State Tornado effecting MO, IL, & IN for 219 miles with 695 killed. In SW IL it tore up sections of RR tracks abound Murphysboro, Illinois!

Only if that tornado is the one you will mention. Here is more to add to the story. My name is not required showing how our small Indiana town was saved total destruction by it’s 9 degree, lazy turn NNE.

This UK link is 100% safe for a copy and paste.

It’s life saving turn’s apex is where a new 18m $ Doppler Radar VWX was built. Here it is for your record. Best, Me, from SW IN

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... t1499.html

If this mail fails to be sent. It will be on your Facebook page.

The above was pasted on his FB page. My send would make it disappear. There was no way to follow this guest.

Edited later: He got it on his Facebook page!😎 But I don't expect him to bring even a hint of this synchronous, phenomenal 9° turn NNE into the light on Coast to Coast AM.

I will be tuned in!😎
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-21-2023 09:26 AM, edited 3 times in total.

Return to β€œParanormal”