A Ghostly Soldier - Little Bighorn National Battlefield - 1992!

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

A Ghostly Soldier - Little Bighorn National Battlefield - 1992!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-24-2018 11:13 PM

Most American members and guests will be familiar with this infamous historical location in north western America's State of Montana. I have been there and maybe you have been there too. Let everyone know and this ghost story seems to re-steer US history book's pages. :fortune:

A GHOSTLY SOLDIER

The following is a true story that happened to me and my family on a vacation trip to the Little Big Horn National Battlefield.

My wife, kids and I went out to the Little Big Horn National Battlefield, Crow Agency, MT in 1992. I have a Great Uncle named Myles Keogh, who rode with Custer and was the Commander of Company "I". I wanted to see just where he died. I had to explain to the Rangers who I was and how I was related to Myles and after I told them in detail my relationship they allowed me and only me to go to where he died and do a rubbing on his stone where he died. When I finished, we decided to go further into the Battlefield

It was about 11:00am and 105 degrees with heat lightning flashing in the distance as we drove out to Reno-Benteen (Ridge) Battlefield on the South end of the site. We were the only ones foolish enough to go out there in that heat, and there was not a soul in sight. When we parked and got out and started to snoop around for a while when a "Soldier" in full uniform came up over the ridge from the direction of the river! We started talking with him about the battle and the kids were asking questions and he looked wiped (bushed/tired) so I went to the cooler and gave him a cold soda (Pepsi)He looked at it very STRANGELY, but didn't open it. We explained our relationship to Myles and the Soldier started telling us things that only a person who knew Myles could know. Like, Myles was a spy/informer/assassin for President Grant. Grant hated Custer for a slight at the end of the Civil War, and Custer was going to run for President after the battle. (Common knowledge) Then the soldier told us how Uncle Myles was loved by his men because he shared his liquor, (this was something I always wondered about but, I didn't want to ask him if Uncle Myles was a mean DRUNK. Myles supposedly had numerous casks of whiskey with the pack train). How Custer was shot as he tried to cross the Little Big Horn River in a flanking maneuver. The soldier told us that Uncle Myles was a crack shot with a rifle. How after they (Custer's Battalion) was pushed up onto Custer Hill by the Indians, Myles tried to save his own Company but, before he left, and knowing it was a futile effort to escape, he (Uncle Myles) put a round into Custer's head for getting all of Uncle Myles's troopers killed.

Suddenly the soldier said that he had to get going and we thanked him and he turned and went back over the ridge, still carrying the can of Pepsi, and out of sight and we went to the car. I/We thought this was pretty interesting and didn't give it to much thought. But, then I started to wonder how he could have known all this because everyone that went with Custer was dead and the story couldn't be told unless that soldier was there himself!

We'll never forget the soldier...
· Honestly, the air seemed/was charged with electricity (Heat
Lightning) when he came into view.
· His eyes were piercing, like he was looking right through me.
· His voice sounded "Hollow, Distant" with a slight drawl.
· He was a Sergeant; his uniform was dusty-dirty and well worn.
· He wore a Kepi.
· He wasn't clean shaven but, he wasn't bearded. He looked weathered and raw.
· He seemed awestruck by my wife and kids: Like he had a wife & kids
and missed them very much. (If he was a re-enactor he could have won
an Oscar with his performance)
· He never acted or sounded like a Ranger in a Living History mode;
he just referred to each area as "Over there" not by its common
Battlefield name. And, he didn't point with his finger but, just like
a Native American, he pointed with his nose.

That area around Reno-Benteen and the path to Uncle Myles' marker stone was the most electric/spirit filled places I've ever been. I could almost hear the war cries of the Sioux warriors. Not spooky but, this'll sound stupid or crazy, almost like the old Twilight Zone episode about the National Guardsmen who go back to the time of the Battle of the Little Big Horn.

I, myself am a very believable Civil War re-enactor but that Soldier never strayed out of character, I've never see anything as authentic as he was. That's something me, the wife and the kids still talk about. And, everything I've said is very true.

Submitted by Dan who sent this entry to Jeff Rense to coincide with Halloween. :idea:

"Comanche - The Brave Horse" by Johnny Horton :hearteyes

Since this famous horse surviving that battle was not mentioned. Comanche was owned? and ridden by the US Calvary officer assassin in the ghost story. In that case I find this ghost story a bit spurious in nature. :confused:

:wink: But, maybe the ghost-like soldier did not know Capt. Miles Keogh's horse survived to an old age at Ft. Lincoln. Comanche was given a ration of beer daily!

MK II :o
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: A Ghostly Soldier - Little Bighorn National Battlefield - 1992!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-25-2019 12:23 PM

Today is June 25, 2019 and it's another sad day today to remember all those lives lost on both sides at the Little Bighorn National Battlefield.😢

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “Paranormal”