Major Ed Dames

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Yeah That's The Ticket

Post by Riddick » 08-10-2018 12:56 PM

Doka wrote:
08-10-2018 11:24 AM
If you have noticed, Riddick, making "Sense" is not a high priority these days.
More like making nonsense a top priority, there's nothing like Dems freaking out over everything to turn reason and logic upside down and on its head

Doka wrote:
08-10-2018 11:24 AM
It's the show of a lives time!
Yep!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Major Ed Dames

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-18-2018 01:36 PM

If you were tuned in to Major Ed and George last night you heard what I heard! Ed had three of the same just awake after sleeping visions after three periods of his sleep.I

The Wabash Valley Earthquake Fault Zone with Ed giving the New Madrid, MO much credit will generate an earthquake so bad that Russia will offer its military to help America recover from its wide spread devastation!

In 1811, correct me on that date if it's wrong, that mega quake rang church bells in Boston, MA!

TN just last week had 4.4 shaker!

WTHeck?

MK II
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-18-2018 01:36 PM

If you were tuned in to Major Ed and George last night you heard what I heard! Doctor Doom had three of the same just awake after sleeping visions after three consecutive periods of his sleep. As normal no time line came with his groggy visions of such doom upon Midwest America.

The Wabash Valley Earthquake Fault Zone, with Ed giving the New Madrid, MO Fault Line much credit, will generate another great earthquake so bad that Russia will offer its military to help America recover from its wide spread human death toll and major infrastructure devastation! :oops:

In 1811, correct me on that date if it's wrong, that mega 8.0 estimated earthquake rang church bells in Boston, MA, and the Mississippi River reversed it's South flow, northwards! :shock:

TN just last week had 4.4 shaker!

WTHeck? We live in the Wabash Valley! :idea:

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 12-18-2018 07:15 PM, edited 4 times in total.
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-18-2018 02:17 PM

With Dames low "Correct" record, he is bound to hit on something one of these days, just by being so wrong so many times.
Karma Rules

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-18-2018 07:27 PM

Doka wrote:
12-18-2018 02:17 PM
With Dames low "Correct" record, he is bound to hit on something one of these days, just by being so wrong so many times.
At the least his entertainment factor on Coast to Coast AM is an 8 on the 1 to 10 scale. Open Lines caller McGruff started to pitch a bitch on his misses as noted by Russell Targ last week. The loud familiar male voice then said a curse word and George dumped it and banned him from calling again!

:lol:

MK II

maryals51
Pirate

Post by maryals51 » 12-19-2018 06:32 PM

Darn, I missed it!

Thanks for sharing :)
"When they tell you not to Panic that's when you run!"

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-21-2018 11:01 AM

maryals51 wrote:
12-19-2018 06:32 PM
Darn, I missed it!

Thanks for sharing :)
Gotta hurry maryals51! The better half will awaken any minute to scold me to bed PDQ! There's more more truckin' to do. before having 11 days off, for the Sequoia and the Highlander's crumple zone steel. The later is a frame-less vehicle/SUV like most now-a-days that gets sacrificed in a crash event for the owner and his or her passengers. :wink:

Now what was I supposed to begin with in this new post?, Oh yeah! I've been a Coast Insider member in the past a coupl'a times to be able to hear once again great shows and their great guests. So let us both join up today and listen to Doc Doom talk about his 3 detailed visions of a bigg'un well below here and to the South towards New Madrid. It's just 15 cents a day maryals! :D

I've always liked his soft spoken remarks about remote viewing. Scary for sure at times. He must have moved from the Ukraine to Vancouver, Washington, maybe?

Putin's in the news today saying there maybe a whole lotta strange, devastating "shaking" going on world wide if we don't get things straight on the INF mid range missile treaties.

Yep! You are STILL the newest member after, what, a year and three months? Doka declared all the visitors BOTS this week and she could be correct. :? Especially in these strange days on the Net and real people, maybe, using their slim pocket sized lithium powered devices to get them here! :P

Anyways, Congratulations to you as a record breaker at FF from Anchorage, AL! What a quake you all had recently! :o

Copied about 15 minutes ago.............. :idea:

Birthdays
No birthdays today

Statistics
Total posts 442928 • Total topics 41623 • Total members 4444 • Our newest member maryals51

MK II

Being up all night I wrote too much again.............. :oops:

Return to “Paranormal”