Major Ed Dames

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

maryals51
Pirate

Major Ed Dames

Post by maryals51 » 08-05-2018 08:03 PM

Forgive me, if there is a very much older Topic for Ed Dames already, I couldn't find it.
So I'll start this one

His most important RV has been about something he calls "The Kill Shot" from the Sun. I think he and his Team began "Seeing" it years ago. As he has explained it's nearly impossible to place a "time" when an Event will occur. But he and his Team "see" or RV pre-events. They're much like Landmarks on the "Road"....you know...when you give driving directions you might say "...2 miles past the gas station turn right...when you see the Red White and Blue silo you'll know you're just a mile away..."

Here's what Dames shared most recently on his Facebook Page:

"BREAKING NEWS: A message from Major Ed Dames - Global media is changing and along with it, volatile times for Remote Viewing related predictions and Killshot precursor events. In the past I would provide updates regarding near-term disasters and events that were both Killshot related and not on shows such as Coast to Coast AM; however, I now feel as though more frequent updates are necessary during these changing times. Though I will continue to periodically appear on national radio and TV shows, I will be launching a FREE Remote Viewing breaking news video channel, so I can release urgent video updates from my secret sanctuary location as events and predictions unfold with little delay. Stay tuned – details coming soon."

I know, some folks think he's a big ol' phoney, but, what if he isn't?
"When they tell you not to Panic that's when you run!"

Riddick
Pirate

Harbingers Of Doom

Post by Riddick » 08-05-2018 10:30 PM

maryals51 wrote: ↑08-05-2018 08:03 PM I know, some folks think he's a big ol' phoney, but, what if he isn't?
Anybody know his Vegas track record? More hits than misses? Any major (pun intended) right-on or darn close to it predictions?

No reason to fret about things we have no control over is there? 'Course, dead certain heads-up on a Kill Shot would be serious incentive to put more effort into one's bucket list - Better done soon than too late -

Any case I'm no remote viewer, yet when he says we're in volatile times? That observation I concur with
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Major Ed Dames

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-05-2018 11:42 PM

maryals51 and Riddick,

If any Coast 2 Coast AM regular guest deserved a topic under Paranormal, Major Ed Dames' Remote Viewing most surely does! :wink:

Ed writes, "In the past I would provide updates regarding near-term disasters and events that were both Killshot related and not on shows such as Coast to Coast AM."

Well, if he did provide updates elsewhere. Seldom did the other places out shine the doom and gloom/high degree of probability factors that Mr. Ed Dames provided for us dedicated Coast listeners! :shock:

But as always we knew entertainment was the main goal nightly of C2CAM, eh? So in his case Doctor Doom gave us so many maybe, maybe not(s)! 8) :oops: :idea:

MK II :fortune:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-06-2018 12:18 PM

No reason to fret about things we have no control over is there? 'Course, dead certain heads-up on a Kill Shot would be serious incentive to put more effort into one's bucket list - Better done soon than too late -

I agree Riddick, perhaps for more of an insidious reason. To "Seize The Day" or the moments with family and friends is never a bad idea at any rate. In the mean time, The soul eating infection rages on , where it stops, is the question.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

maryals51
Pirate

No Reason To Fret Over Things We Cannot Control

Post by maryals51 » 08-06-2018 04:07 PM

I agree, and there's a difference between Fretting and just being prepared.

Anyone remember, decades ago, Art started interviewing people about prepping for the disasters to come. He remarked that something that struck him, was the number of people who talked about being "Spiritually Prepared".

"Mentally and Emotionally" prepared. That's a tough one!

I live in Earthquake Country and there are Volcanoes all over the State of Alaska. My son and I prepare, there will be another major quake and/or volcanic eruption. But we don't fret about it.

A long time ago there was a made-for-tv movie about a killer comet hurtling towards Earth. It had the science of the early discovery of the comet, the skeptics, believers, drama of course, and finally folks running to shelters.

In the final scene, Richard Crenna was seen sitting on a hill top, with a group of Indians/Natives, smoking Peyote and watching the Comet arrive.

That would be me! Just watching the Killer Comet come on in :D

EDIT I found it: A Fire In The Sky https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077553/?r ... lmg_act_68

maryals51
Pirate

Post by maryals51 » 08-07-2018 09:37 PM

On Facebook today, Dames shared this, saying,
"If you didn't think the implications from solar activity was getting worse in recent years as the Killshot becomes dangerous close. Then think again."

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech ... nications/ "A series of solar flares disrupted hurricane relief efforts in 2017

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-08-2018 05:54 AM

When I hear folks predicting what Ole Sol will do. It is as good as anybody's guess. 🌞 ⏳ 🎰

Check out this harmless Killshot! 8)

viewtopic.php?f=97&t=49721

Welcome to Paranormal maryals51!

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

maryals51
Pirate

Forecasting Weather, Earth or Solar

Post by maryals51 » 08-08-2018 02:56 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: ↑08-08-2018 05:54 AM When I hear folks predicting what Ole Sol will do. It is as good as anybody's guess. 🌞 ⏳ 🎰

Check out this harmless Killshot! 8)

viewtopic.php?f=97&t=49721

Welcome to Paranormal maryals51!

MK II
Sure, forecasting Earth Weather has gotten slightly better, thanks to things like satellite photos.
But forecasting Space Weather is brand new, so less accurate.

Remember, Remote Viewing is all about "looking" into a place or time and "seeing" what's there. Scientific Forecasting depends on trends and Math whether it's for weather or stock trading or anything in between.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-08-2018 03:14 PM

maryals51 wrote: ↑08-07-2018 09:37 PM On Facebook today, Dames shared this, saying,
"If you didn't think the implications from solar activity was getting worse in recent years as the Killshot becomes dangerous close. Then think again."
What I'd like to know,is, what's the implication of his saying "dangerously close"?

Should I infer as a consequence of solar activity 1) we're already in imminent danger, & if so 2) things may be totally messed up before the actual Killshot arrives?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

maryals51
Pirate

Post by maryals51 » 08-08-2018 03:27 PM

Riddick wrote: ↑08-08-2018 03:14 PM
maryals51 wrote: ↑08-07-2018 09:37 PM On Facebook today, Dames shared this, saying,
What I'd like to know,is, what's the implication of his saying "dangerously close"?

Should I infer 1) we're in imminent danger from solar activity, and if so as a consequence 2) things may already be totally messed up before the actual Killshot arrives?
Reading his Facebook Posts, it looks like Dames thinks things are already totally messed up.

One of the Pre-Cursers as he calls them was a nuclear explosion somewhere in South or North Korea. On the radio he kept saying, for a few years I think, that NOKO would Nuke SOKO and that would be one of the "landmarks" along the way ahead of the Solar Kill Shot.

Not too long ago there was a nuclear accident at the NOKO testing facility, there were some deaths and of course a great deal of destruction.

Ed Dames is saying, that is what he actually RV'd, he mistook that accident for a purposeful Nuke Strike. He sort of scolded himself and his team for "Interpreting" what they see instead of just giving a pure report with out comment or interpretation.

So, the final pre-curser, according to Dames, is an accident of some kind on or at a Space Shuttle or Space Vehicle of some kind, possible meteorites, that would cause an evacuation of the Space Vehicle and/or rapid return to Earth.

Well Yinzes know what I always say, "Time will tell"

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-08-2018 08:54 PM

maryals51 wrote: ↑08-08-2018 03:27 PM
Riddick wrote: ↑08-08-2018 03:14 PM

Should I infer 1) we're in imminent danger from solar activity, and if so as a consequence 2) things may already be totally messed up before the actual Killshot arrives?
Reading his Facebook Posts, it looks like Dames thinks things are already totally messed up.
Oh, ok then.

And here I was thinking something along the lines of "An EMP from a nuke detonated above Earth frying all electronics" kind of messed up.

That'd be far worse than what we have right now. But who am I to question Ed? If the Major thinks things are already totally messed up, that can only mean there's an enormous piece of the jigsaw I'm missing...

-Donald Trump Image

maryals51
Pirate

The Kill Shot

Post by maryals51 » 08-09-2018 03:47 PM

Oh, sorry, I'm assuming everyone here understood what The Kill Shot is.

Dames and his team have RV'd a massive Solar Flare on a scale that fries the Earth. It may or may not turn our planet into Mars. In his RV Classes he tells people to RV what they believe will be a "Safe Place" that is, a location on Planet Earth that'll suffer the least damage.

Although he believes that Remote Viewing is more Scientific than Psychic or Clairvoyance, etc, he has told told people that some may have the ability to "feel" where they might be safe, and to move there.

Dames wrote that he and his family are now in an Undisclosed Location where his RV-ing told him would be safe, or relatively so.

Riddick
Pirate

A Fine Mess

Post by Riddick » 08-09-2018 10:54 PM

What you say the Kill Shot is more or less is what I understood it to be, maryals.

That said, in what I glean from his recent FB post you quote, he seems to suggest worsening solar activity AHEAD of the ('dangerously close' for whatever that's worth) Kill Shot as being a serious issue as well.

Insofar an EMP from a nuke would fry electronics, a significantly strong solar belch could do the same WITHOUT necessarily turning Earth to toast. Either way, as preparation wouldn't it make sense to be hardening vital electronic systems?

Instead, we're concerned about cow farts -- Like climate change couldn't be due to solar activity, eh? As I say, I'm no remote viewer but I've seen all I need to to know there's a whole lotta folks whose priorities are all messed up.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-10-2018 11:24 AM

If you have noticed, Riddick, making "Sense" is not a high priority these days.

Check out what is in your own heart, then get a cold drink and watch reality, (what little we have here) slip down the sewer, to expose the human like monsters for what they are. It's the show of a lives time! Dealing with our own Karma is all we've had any power over,ever..........
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

maryals51
Pirate

Post by maryals51 » 08-10-2018 12:16 PM

Some really good points there from Riddick and Doka

I think what Dames claims he RV'd is a killer CME, like in the movie "Knowing"

When I was in US Air Force and they sent me to Weather School, the first thing we learned, was, the Number One cause of Earth Weather is the Sun.

Other things then do have an effect. Actual measuring equipment like thermometer, barometer, weren't invented until the the 1400s to 1600s. Measurements were taken in a relatively small area of the globe.

So, Scientists who say "10,000 years ago the Weather was _____" are doing a SWAG Scientific Wild Ass Guess

Back to Remote Viewing...they aren't supposed to make a SWAG, Ed Dames emphasizes the "discipline" of RV vs Psychic, or even those people who make Predictions based on past trends.

Anyway, things are a-happenin' for whatever reason...

Thanks for the offer of a cold drink, Doka, but the days are getting chilly now up here in Alaska so I'll have a cup of hot coffee! :D

Return to β€œParanormal”