I-40 TN/NC state line,...it was 4:00 am

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

I-40 TN/NC state line,...it was 4:00 am

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-13-2004 11:20 PM

Worldwide, truck drivers tell tall tales. We take most with a grain of salt of which some may be transporting that too. Here's mine that I ca'nt explain.

I bought and still own a Scania for transporting the best timber America could grow. In 1989 it was loaded with Illinois veneer White Oak headed to eastern Virginia a 760 mile trip. It was 4:00 am as I pulled into the first rest area out of Tennessee at the North Carolina line. There was one spot left on the end next to a grassey median. Cars on the right,....trucks on the left. I pulled straight in and set the brake on my Swedish truck. One of 600 imported to the USA, and the only one with a "brush guard"-"deer killer" fold down grill guard.

I ate some cakes with milk, and to my amazement I perked up quickly. I noticed a truck comming in with his lights on bright sitting to my left behind me. I said on the radio, " I'm ready to leave now you can have my spot." He said nothing so I reversed moving 80,000 lbs 6-8 feet. I stopped like hitting a wall! I'd hit another truck that was partly blocking the car entrance. I got a sick feeling as I jammed the brake. The damage was done and I had 1.5 million safe miles..

I got my flashlight and wondered if there was a long log hanging over a bit,... I could'nt remember. There was no overhang, AND there was no damage to the truck I'd just slammed! I lit it up,....nothing,....the radiator should have been in the fan,...coollant should be leaking,...it should'nt be running,....it was! The Caterpiller motor had it's familiar sound. It was in perfect shape. I was flabbergasted!

The driver was in the rest area building and never came out while I waited scratching my head. I kept saying to myself, "What do I tell him? I've hit your truck but there's no damage?" To my left a truck left a space open, and I pulled left to park there.

It was breaking dawn as I looked at the white new cabover Freightliner sitting there running. I laid my head down over the wheel to rest,...to wait. It was gone when I woke up 15 minutes later! I think about this everyday! MK
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

black widow
Pirate

Post by black widow » 06-14-2004 01:00 AM

malaria_kidd what do you think it was a phantom truck? very odd.
why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

1st response to my second thread......

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-14-2004 02:02 AM

black widow,

Your guess is as good as mine.

I've always loved Red Sovine's music and song titled "Phanthom 309".

I did'nt even tell my Kentucky veneer log buyer.

I wished I'd been awake to see him drive the Freightliner away.

My simple answer is that I'll never know,......just one of those many paranormal happenings found here on Fanatasic Forum.

The Coast host has requested trucker stories on a rare occasion. I'll not call this one in if a trucker hotline comes around again in a year or two. My story pales in comparison to the ghostly hitchhiker stories. Thanks,..... black widow MK
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

racehorse
Pirate

Re: I-40 TN/NC state line,...it was 4:00 am

Post by racehorse » 06-14-2004 12:00 PM

Malaria_Kidd wrote: Worldwide, truck drivers tell tall tales. We take most with a grain of salt of which some may be transporting that too. Here's mine that I ca'nt explain.

I bought and still own a Scania for transporting the best timber America could grow. In 1989 it was loaded with Illinois veneer White Oak headed to eastern Virginia a 760 mile trip. It was 4:00 am as I pulled into the first rest area out of Tennessee at the North Carolina line. There was one spot left on the end next to a grassey median. Cars on the right,....trucks on the left. I pulled straight in and set the brake on my Swedish truck. One of 600 imported to the USA, and the only one with a "brush guard"-"deer killer" fold down grill guard.

I ate some cakes with milk, and to my amazement I perked up quickly. I noticed a truck comming in with his lights on bright sitting to my left behind me. I said on the radio, " I'm ready to leave now you can have my spot." He said nothing so I reversed moving 80,000 lbs 6-8 feet. I stopped like hitting a wall! I'd hit another truck that was partly blocking the car entrance. I got a sick feeling as I jammed the brake. The damage was done and I had 1.5 million safe miles..

I got my flashlight and wondered if there was a long log hanging over a bit,... I could'nt remember. There was no overhang, AND there was no damage to the truck I'd just slammed! I lit it up,....nothing,....the radiator should have been in the fan,...coollant should be leaking,...it should'nt be running,....it was! The Caterpiller motor had it's familiar sound. It was in perfect shape. I was flabbergasted!

The driver was in the rest area building and never came out while I waited scratching my head. I kept saying to myself, "What do I tell him? I've hit your truck but there's no damage?" To my left a truck left a space open, and I pulled left to park there.

It was breaking dawn as I looked at the white new cabover Freightliner sitting there running. I laid my head down over the wheel to rest,...to wait. It was gone when I woke up 15 minutes later! I think about this everyday! MK

Fascinating Story, Malaria_Kidd!

The paranormal holds many mysteries.
racehorse

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

I've been wondering if you were here.....

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-14-2004 02:12 PM

racehorse,

Thank you,........and yes it does hold many and it promises many mysteries to come for all of us. Simply part of mankind's inheritance.

I wish we all could go into our posts and threads just to add a missed thought or simply to correct spelling. snopes lets all do that and I think that's great. I think if you're tired of your same old story you should be able to delete it for a change.

These fast paced times the lurkers come and go in a flash without leaving a trace of evidence. Like other para related forums,......many just take other's evidence without a trace of their existance.

Pirate & sea going author Robert L. Stevenson's Treasure Island only had one black spot. When I'm logged in I've got plenty. Oh well! I can tell where I've been,........MK

spiritme
Pirate

Sister speaking in third person before dying

Post by spiritme » 07-21-2004 08:23 PM

I did not know where else to post this as this is very unusual and
I have been pondering whether to post this at all.
In 1995 my sister passed away from an aggresive form of cancer.
While we all( family) were sitting there with her on the night-morning she died we had a bit of a scare.
As most of you know when you are given large doses of morphine
it just slowly kills you.
My sister had lapsed into a level four coma and then cam out of it...but I think it was for a purpose.
She looked around and by that time a priest was there and he even was astonished at what took place then and there.
She came to and started to tell everyone in the room exactly what they should do and how they should lead there lives...some of it was rather embarrassing as it always is when you hear the truth about yourself.
She sat up in her bed and after telling us all off in her way fell back with her eyes wide open and sat up again.....
she then started to speak of herself in third person. Only after we all said .....we love you and she said " Joy is no more ...she is not here! I can't or won't ever forget that.
Needless to say a very big hospital from downstate found out about what had happened and they wanted us to hand sis's brain over for research. They said in all of there memory they can never remember seeing that....! I was and still in a quagmire about this....
Anyway ..I wanted to know if any of you have ever heard of this before?
spiritme

racehorse
Pirate

Re: Sister speaking in third person before dying

Post by racehorse » 07-21-2004 08:57 PM

spiritme wrote: I did not know where else to post this as this is very unusual and
I have been pondering whether to post this at all.
In 1995 my sister passed away from an aggresive form of cancer.
While we all( family) were sitting there with her on the night-morning she died we had a bit of a scare.
As most of you know when you are given large doses of morphine
it just slowly kills you.
My sister had lapsed into a level four coma and then cam out of it...but I think it was for a purpose.
She looked around and by that time a priest was there and he even was astonished at what took place then and there.
She came to and started to tell everyone in the room exactly what they should do and how they should lead there lives...some of it was rather embarrassing as it always is when you hear the truth about yourself.
She sat up in her bed and after telling us all off in her way fell back with her eyes wide open and sat up again.....
she then started to speak of herself in third person. Only after we all said .....we love you and she said " Joy is no more ...she is not here! I can't or won't ever forget that.
Needless to say a very big hospital from downstate found out about what had happened and they wanted us to hand sis's brain over for research. They said in all of there memory they can never remember seeing that....! I was and still in a quagmire about this....
Anyway ..I wanted to know if any of you have ever heard of this before?
spiritme

Very interesting account, spiritme!

The interest shown by the downstate hospital in this is also something one would not usually expect.
racehorse

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 07-21-2004 09:29 PM

Spiritme, after your sister sat up the second time and said Joy is not here what did she do then..

Sounds like a spirit entered her body.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Where did she go?

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 08-02-2004 04:59 AM

tiffany and racehorse,

I wonder if spiritime will be back to Fantastic Forum's Paranormal. I thought she would have been back by now.

I may be too stressful to say more.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: I-40 TN/NC state line,...it was 4:00 am!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-09-2015 10:29 AM

Edited 4/17/19: This Midwest US veneer log hauling account is not science fiction. It's science fact. :mrgreen: That line was borrowed from Coast to Coast AM Sunday host George Knapp while talking UFO's for 2 hours with George Noory after Midnight April 17th, 2019. :D

Now it's time to get this true, who knows who's, Guardian Angel* save back to the top in Paranormal after 11 years. :wink:

My total views, of what Mysterial's Mark Elvidge named SCANIA Hit!, in above normal active and inactive forums in the US and UK is well over 125,000 :mrgreen: . Now it's standing by on page 1 again at Fantastic Forum. It's also at Strange USA (long off line) under Waterville, North Carolina, it's under North Carolina at Joshua P. Warren's L.E.M.U.R. Team's discussion board for his radio show "Speaking of Strange". You'll find this posted at Mark Elvidge's Mysterial (long off line), at Snopes, at Scotland's huge/active Unexplained Mysteries, and at Halifax-West Yorkshire's cobweb covered Supernatural Earth. It might still be in the "dark pages" long archived at Rhode Island's - Ghost Hunter's TAPS The Atlantic Paranormal Society, and I have not been there in years. It was at the off line Fantastic Forum 2 and at the long deceased site named The Cambridge Paranormal Research Society's ParaTalk in the UK. :oops:

But thankfully I was honored by it's acceptance in Joshua P. Warren and Andrea Saarcopples' book "It Was A Dark and Creepy Night" on page 180-181. :oops: It was edited a bit wrongly :oops: without a warm cup of coffee close at hand! :lol: :P

In the two UK places for alternate news the recorded bumps once totaled 200 plus per 10 days year around, but yesterday the Guests at Madmart's Supernatural Earth bumped it nearly 100 up in one day! :mrgreen: But in those two UK sites dropping a pin makes a noise heard over the deafening silence! :| :oops: That's just the way it is in these Smart Phone days! :P

*That Guardian Angel, wide awake at 4:00 AM, may have not been looking out for my safety. I've noted on Joshua's web site and others that (a) North Carolinian('s) traveling east on Interstate 40 inside or around Asheville's rush hour may have been saved from loss of life or injury by THEIR Guardian Angel :!: :D

:mrgreen:

I carelessly backed up our 1986 SCANIA 112M and it's heavy duty 1977 Hobbs' to perform a perfectly executed very loud "Big Bump in the Night" :!: With advice from UK citizens interested in strange occurrences this surreal fact to me was proof of the afterlife! But it could not be physical proof since there was not a scratch or huge dent in the aluminum front of a brand new white cab forward Freightliner! :D 8)

In closing I can add that I finally got to tell this on a Nashville, Tennessee based mysteries radio program! I was on hold many times with Art Bell, George Noory and Ian Punnett live in my phone. Twice over a month's time, when George hosted Joshua P. Warren, they were chatting in my cell phone and then the line died out with a great cell tower signal! :confused:

"House of Spirits and Whispers" & "Trucker Ghost Stories" author Annie Wilder, host Stephen Wren, and guest host Phil Rohl came to a similar conclusion as I had on the "on line only" now "long off line" :( radio show named Pop Odyssey Radio. It was too bad that author and long time Coast to Coast AM guest R. Gary Patterson was at home with a cold! The whole time I was telling this while driving the big rig, I thought Gary was listening too! :)

Oh yes! Bout forgot! :oops: Go to the church of your choice whenever the doors are open! :wink:

MK II Cody in Indiana :shock:

Joshua's book is here and I hope it's OK to post this link. If you go to Amazon's link you can read my comments to two critics of Joshua's 2014 book. To date the only comments are mine defending my "lost highway" fact filled paranormal experience down South. :mrgreen:

http://www.amazon.com/Was-Dark-Creepy-N ... 1601633289
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-04-2021 03:56 PM, edited 11 times in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-24-2015 11:23 PM

:reader: :hourglass :mrgreen: That big bump in the night should have ruined my clean big rig driving record. But my driving time, with 53 years behind the wheel, still stands clean as a whistle :!: πŸš’ πŸš— 🚜 🚘 🚚 πŸš› β›΅ 🚲 🌎 🐴
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-08-2018 04:52 AM, edited 3 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Amazon's comments! Now U know where I'll be most active.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-26-2015 09:37 AM

I had to sweep the dust off Paranormal this mornin'! :o

REF: the link to Amazon at the end of my second post above here......

Hello again Paul,

Keep on reading to include pages 180-181 & more if you still own the book. One day or night in the future the paranormal "bug" may bite you just as deep as it has me and the many contributors. If it does, and Joshua makes his live request again for more short, true spooky stories on his show "Speaking of Strange" or "Coast to Coast AM" hosted by George Noory. Do send in your story if you don't think it sucks. CodyJW

:lol: This smilie does not appear in the comments......nor does this one! :P

Paul Blood 1 month ago Report abuse

I didn't get that far because the book sucked.......

By Paul Blood on December 19, 2014
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase

Very small snippets of many not very entertaining stories

1 comment Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse

Talk about why you like this review, or ask a question.
Sign in and comment
Showing 1 of 1 comments Sort by:
Newest

Oldest
1 year ago Report abuse

Hello Paul,

I think my story was not very entertaining to readers with it's big bump in the night.......but it was very real!

Go to page 180 - 181 for our trucking company's true Illinois white oak veneer log rig's / Guardian Angel(s) demanded delay of 40 minutes. My many on line friends said a bad accident further East on NC's Interstate 40 most surely was prevented. Using my wife Diana's log in now; I'm her husband Cody, our SCANIA 112 M semi tractor trailer's, drug free & wide awake driver!

One things for sure. I really appreciated Joshua P. Warren's and Andrea Saarkopple's belief in my NC Fern Creek Rest Area's I-40 E experience headed to South Hill, Virginia's new select hardwoods veneer mill; the International Veneer Company. This was a non entertaining, human fate interrupting "(my) Big Bump" in the night! I've been posting it on line since 2003. In 2015 most older paranormal forums are dust filled sites, who depend solely on Smart Phone & iPhone Net users unable to type the bigger keyboard using their two thumbs! LOL Try it, it's not easy! :lol:

Happy Holidays, CJW who sent Joshua "1.5 Million Safe Miles!" Believe it or not!
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 07-24-2019 07:50 AM, edited 3 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Movin' on! - Angelic Intervention

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-19-2016 10:15 AM

Angelic Interventions on Coast 2016! :D

In the latter half, author and researcher Ptolemy Tompkins discussed real life stories of angelic interventions. He was joined by police officer Tyler Beddoes, who rescued a Utah toddler from a car plunged into a river, after he heard a woman's voice yelling "Help me!" from inside the car. Yet, the woman had been dead for some time when they got to the car-- the wreckage was so crushed, it was obvious she was killed in the impact, Beddoes explained. Interestingly, he heard the voice along with three other police officers-- it was clear, calm, and loud enough to be heard over a running creek, and sirens in the distance. Beddoes, who felt transformed by the experience, believes this was a case of divine intervention, and they were being guided by an angel to save the child who was strapped into her car seat.

There are real events that don't fit with our picture of the world, and these tend to get brushed aside, noted Tompkins. "I think angel stories are a reminder of that reality, and people gravitate to them because some part of them says...I know the world is like that," he continued. Further, accounts of angelic interactions suggest that there's something larger than us that can intercede in a way that God may be too remote to do, he added. Tompkins also talked about the reality of less benign supernatural or spiritual forces such as encountered by Joe Fisher (book link), who became involved with a spirit entity and suffered harmful consequences.

News segment guests: Lauren Weinstein, Howard Bloom

Website

http://www.ptolemytompkins.com
authors.simonandschuster.com

Book(s):
Proof of Angels

My first post here of my SCANIA's "Big Bump in the Night" is proof of an angel's work so very strangely without physical proof left behind. As in a NON busted, battered and bent inwards aluminum front of a new white Freightliner cab over truck! :mrgreen: If there had been actual damage my delay would have been much longer with all the North Carolina State Police's paperwork and a big bill for our insurance company. :confused:

George Noory's scheduled guests all rated a 10 :!:

Bump my UK view count here that's way too few in a once deleted thread that was returned by me. Since Tapatalk "finally" brought our #'s counts back up! :P

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... t1538.html

This link below is where I stopped my deletions. Tapatalk peed off the members of Imaginative Worlds too! :realmad:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t559.html
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-04-2021 04:21 PM, edited 2 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-12-2016 10:44 PM

This post under my topic at L.E.M.U.R. Team was borrowed from Joshua P. Warren's "Speaking of Strange" (on the air now!) discussion board related to his radio show of the same name on every Saturday night out of Asheville, North Carolina. Moderator Vance Pollock has noted the site may end up in the dust bin, so I've carried the whole thread here to preserve it for posterity.

My OP under North Carolina.......

This is a spot on I-40 West to spend some time near Waterville, North Carolina. Make sure it's 4:00 AM when you set out your lawn chair facing the parking lot toward the four lanes and the rock wall. I saw no ghost, but this happened to me. Something intervened affecting my life forever.

The cost is free except for the over priced gas you'd use.

I guess for starters. Just stare at the concrete on the West end of the little grassy area between the trucks and the cars and think of this story. Take some digi cam pics too while you're waiting for daylight. On second thought maybe I need to be sitting in a lawn chair too. I could narrate the story below. If this was my guardian angel as a ghostly spirit's intervention.

Worldwide, truck drivers tell tall tales, and 95% of them are true. We take most with a grain of salt of which some may be transporting that too. I bought and still own a SCANIA for transporting high grade logs.

In 1989 I was loaded with Illinois white oak veneer logs headed to eastern Virginia a 760 mile trip. It was 4:00 am as I pulled into the first rest area out of Tennessee at the North Carolina line. There was one spot left on the end next to a grassy median. Cars on the right, and trucks on the left. I pulled straight in behind a parallel parked semi-trailer rig and set the brake on my Swedish truck. One of 600 imported to the USA, and the only one with an aluminum hood guard.

I ate some cakes with milk, and to my amazement I perked up quickly. I noticed a truck coming in with his lights on bright. It stopped to my left, behind me. I said on the CB radio, " I'm ready to leave now. You can have my spot."

He said nothing so I reversed moving 80,000 lbs 6-8 feet. I stopped like hitting a wall! I'd hit the front of a truck that was mostly blocking the car entrance. I didn't see it pull in behind me! I got a sick feeling as I jammed the brake. The damage was done and I had 1.5 million safe miles.

I got my flashlight and wondered if there was a long log hanging over a bit,... I couldn't remember. There was no overhang, AND there was NO DAMAGE to the truck I just slammed! I lit it up,....nothing,....the fan blades should have been in the radiator,...it shouldn't be running,....it was!

I rubbed my hand over the smooth white metal. I looked for anti-freeze under the motor, none anywhere! The Caterpiller motor had it's familiar sound. It was in perfect shape and I was stunned!

The driver was in the rest area building and never came out during my wide eyed investigation. I kept saying to myself, "What do I tell him? I've hit your truck but there's no damage?" To my left a truck left a space open, and I pulled left to park there.

It was breaking dawn as I looked in my driver side mirror at the new white cabover Freightliner sitting there running. I laid my head down over the wheel to rest,...to wait. It was gone when I woke up 15 minutes later! I think about this everyday and night!

Folks? Hit an aluminum soda can with a hammer. If you cannot dent it. That is what happened to me, wide awake and impossible to do! I paid thousands of dollars for insurance and would never have pulled a hit and run. Like I mentioned above. I stayed there until the truck left the visitor center.

Like my British friends have said. It was an angelic intervention delaying my trip, and avoiding an unknown danger in perfectly good driving weather. That is the only explanation I understand, but some have said it was a ghost driver's ghost truck. I did touch it and there was form to touch.

Simply weird and a hard to swallow true story. To this day I'm not sure why I stopped there. I was not that tired nor did I need to go in the visitor center. I never took anything to stay awake. That is illegal and I was tested randomly by Foley Labratory Services Inc., a Connecticut company.

In a repeat from last years e-mail to Art Bell's Ghost to Ghost, I've sent it to him again.

[email protected]

MK from Indiana

Comments? Questions? Or? Crickets?

This is my first and only post and I heard Joshua on with George Noory last night. What an hour of eye openers & with the news flash about the cool strobing glasses invention to see spirits!

In an edit after Ghost to Ghost AM & Art Bell choosing 7-9 ghost story e-mails of maybe 1-2,000 entries. I'll try once again for an Open Line & I've held the phone "listening live" many times not picked to date.

Edited 7/1/08; The Coast 2 Coast AM screener has let me in twice the last several months. Twice the phone has went dead when Joshua was on live with George Noory. The truck was stationary and the cell phone tower's signal was tops.

I'll send this a third time next Halloween. Send this link to Art if you would. Guardian angels as intervening spirits were in a few e-mails read by Mr. Bell on his last Ghost to Ghost show.

Bill O'Rilley's No Spin Zone radio show got a touch of the paranormal going last night. He asked if Art Bell was still on the radio with paranormal topics. He is a typical skeptic of same and said so.

Thanks for allowing edits 24/7! I just noticed on 3/21/08 that I'd misspelled "guardian."

Edited again today 7/1/08 for the Google map straight to Haywood County along I-40. The rest area is on east a short ways. It looks bigger to me than I remember. The rest stop may have been redone since 1989.

You can view it pretty close via satellite here. The link below must be copied and pasted into your web browser.

This former full web link once went to the right place! But now it must be an on line "front" for a Las Vegas escort service! :oops: :realmad:

http://www.strangeusa

Β« Last Edit: July 1, 2008, 04:41:54 AM by Malaria_Kidd Β» Logged
"So if you're tired of the same old story.......Oh! Turn some pages!" REO Speedwagon Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.

Enjoy :!: Oh! Go get a warm sweater first before you read Jim's entry to back up my NC I-40 E rest stop story! :mrgreen:

JimPetersenBrevard

Re:I-40's North Carolina visitor center @ the Tennessee state line!

Β« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 10:04:29 PM Β»

I travel that road all the time. It is creepy creepy late at night. My wife and I were making a get out of town run to Gatlinburg one night after work and we passed through about midnight. We were near the rest area when we rounded a curve and drove through yes through a herd of goats. I screamed and swerved and didn't hit anything. When I slowed down and pulled over I looked at my wife. She asked me if I saw goats too. We looked back. There weren't any goats.???????????? We broke a few speed limits getting back to civilization. PS we don't drink or do drugs. I don't believe in ghosts. I'm confused.

Β« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 10:05:50 PM by JimPetersenBrevard Β» Logged

Look hard. Find the funny!

:shock: :o
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-25-2019 11:51 PM, edited 2 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-12-2016 10:50 PM

This is too easy to take L.E.M.U.R. Team member's actions from Joshua's site to Fantastic Forum posted 6 years ago under my topic so true. :mrgreen:

BamberC

Re:I-40's North Carolina visitor center @ the Tennessee state line!

Β« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 07:48:41 PM Β»

You may not know this, but part of that section of I-40 is dedicated to Trooper Giles Harmon with the NC Highway Patrol. He was murdered back in the 1980s on the side of the road out there.

I think your "accident" was to keep something really bad from happening to you somewhere down the line. The paranormal and God work in mysterious ways.

:mrgreen:

I agree BamberC :!: :D

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Return to β€œParanormal”