Wind on the MOON! .. and other strangeness

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

gormworm
Pirate

Wind on the MOON! .. and other strangeness

Post by gormworm » 10-03-2004 11:49 AM

I've always thought that this business of saying that "the MOON landings were faked!" was simply folks who shot photos & videos of real life UFO sightings (and KNEW that they were real) getting "P.R. revenge" on some folks at NASA.

They were debunking the MOON landings using the same techno-babble that some folks at NASA had used to de-bunk real life UFO sightings.

I've enjoyed listening to Art Bell and George Noory programs where guests expound on artificial structures on the MOON.
But, of course, having never gone there myself, ... I can't confirm any of this stuff 100%.
So I just listen with an open mind, .. and wait to see new evidence.

Then I come across this:

If this animated gif is displayed properly on your browser, .. you can clearly see the wind whipping this flag around!

Apollo 11 military astronaut Colonel Buzz Aldrin discovered tornados of solar wind on the airless Moon. Notice the strange lighting coming from multiple directions. Notice the Moon mountain behind - this was intended to be actual live video from the Moon (FROM VIDEO - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon
Last edited by gormworm on 10-03-2004 11:52 AM, edited 1 time in total.

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 10-03-2004 11:54 AM

Location of animated gif.

http://www.geocities.com/nasa_moons_usa/

Something is wrong with the way that my browser displays this animated gif.
I'll see about putting together a "low file size version" of this animation that can be displayed without problems.

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 10-03-2004 12:26 PM

In the sequence of film frames, the flag is waving, .. dust is kicking up, .. the whole bit!

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 10-03-2004 12:29 PM

If this footage is genuine, ... then I guess I'm going to have to reconsider this whole "atmosphere and artificial structures on the MOON" thing.

tansi
Pirate

Post by tansi » 10-03-2004 03:45 PM

uhm, Gormy? I'm not an astronomy expert. But isn't there this thing called the "solar wind" ...?

MACchine

Post by MACchine » 10-03-2004 04:11 PM

Hey, lets be realistic.

Landing on the moon was such an important event THEY HAD TO REHEARSE IT.

Just to make sure they got EVERYTHING RIGHT they had to have a movie studio set up somewhere where the astronauts could rehearse everything over and over again.

This way they would function very efficiently on the moon, know their equipment well, and look good for the cameras.

The BEST way to rehearse is to film yourself doing something and then watch the playback.

Now maybe to ensure that the TV footage always looked good enough NASA had the broadcasts set up so they could dub in their studio film footage whenever they wanted ?!?!?!?!

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE TRIP TO THE MOON THE JAPANESE WERE GOING TO DO TO THE SEA OF TRANQUILLITY ???

I remember hearing that it was launched AND THEN NOTHING !!! :mad: :(

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 10-03-2004 08:39 PM

gormworm wrote: Apollo 11 military astronaut Colonel Buzz Aldrin discovered tornados of solar wind on the airless Moon.

tansi wrote: uhm, Gormy? I'm not an astronomy expert. But isn't there this thing called the "solar wind" ...?

I don't understand your question.

MACchine

Post by MACchine » 10-03-2004 10:50 PM

tansi wrote: uhm, Gormy? I'm not an astronomy expert. But isn't there this thing called the "solar wind" ...?

The solar wind is light and radiation and does not cause things to move when it blows.

Well, accept unless it is white on one side and black on another and in a vacuum !!!
Last edited by MACchine on 10-03-2004 11:05 PM, edited 1 time in total.

tansi
Pirate

Post by tansi » 10-04-2004 12:38 PM

I was just wondering if that could account for the movement.

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 10-04-2004 06:22 PM

tansi wrote: I was just wondering if that could account for the movement.

Some folks are convinced that it's atmosphere on the MOON.

Pretty loony, huh?

I mean, ... everyone KNOWS that the MOON is an airless vacuum.
And here we have frames from an Apollo film showing WIND on the MOON.
Impossible!
So the OBVIOUS conclusion is that this Apollo film does not exist. :D

Nemo
Pirate

Post by Nemo » 10-04-2004 06:53 PM

Apollo 11 military astronaut Colonel Buzz Aldrin discovered tornados of solar wind on the airless Moon. Notice the strange lighting coming from multiple directions. Notice the Moon mountain behind - this was intended to be actual live video from the Moon (FROM VIDEO - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon

I have that video and recommend everyone get a copy.

There is no wind on the moon. And there are not multiple bright light sources either. These are studio lights. I have an excellent hard back entitled 'Dark Moon' - written by professional photographers from England. Very good.

Well, we never went to the moon. That I know. All other theories about 'aliens' being there and so on are to distract you from the AWFUL TRUTH. What is the ultimate, mostly highly guarded top secret - the AWFUL TRUTH? Why haven't we been back? Why can't we retrieve the Hubble Telescope? Why can't the Shuttle go above 300 miles into space?

Because, IT WAS A SCAM. IT IS A SCAM. AND IT ONLY SHOWS YOU THE MODUS OPERANDI OF THE UNITED STATES. Power by deception - with full media cooperation. 911 and the Iraq War are both recent studies of the same phenomena.

Before Werhner Von Braun died, his secretary said that he hoped that one day he would live long enough to see man actually go to the moon. Braun designed the Saturn rocket that SUPPOSEDLY went there. He died a very bitter man, and missed Hitler (who wasn't such a big liar.)
Last edited by Nemo on 10-04-2004 06:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.

MACchine

Post by MACchine » 10-04-2004 07:31 PM

I once was quite against these proclamations although I entertain everything for a little while.

That is until I heard, recently unclassified, that Kennedy was personally talking to the captains of the ships near Cuba during the Cuban Missile crisis.

They normally could not broadcast that far, they did it by bouncing the signals of the moon.

So when I heard about that then I remembered that movie about the Australian TV broadcasting dish team that got the job to receive and rebroadcast the video from the moon.

I always thought it was soo strange that such a far flung inexperienced team would be given such a BIG job.

So now I know that if it really was faked they gave it to this team because it was easy for NASA to fool them and dub in their own video.

Now bouncing broadcasts of the moon that is the most important ingredient in all of these considerations.

It gives Kennedy the motive and the opportunity to cook up such a HUGE DECEPTION about a year before he announced to the world plans to go into space.

You see the Russian threat is the motive and his personal anger towards them after being put in such a difficult position, bouncing broadcasts off the moon allow them to fake the astronauts supposedly broadcasting from the moon.

Now the thing I figure is he planned to use a deception only if the technology failed.

SO WHAT IF HE WAS KILLED so that NASA could simply go ahead with the deception from the beginning and siphon all the money of into some Black opps OR just some military politicians pockets.

I thought the Japanese would settle the dispute but they launched and then nothing not a word !!!

drnewel
Pirate

Moon

Post by drnewel » 11-11-2004 10:25 PM

Hi,

I saw the television show on the subject of The fake Moon Landing Theory. I like everyone else have also seen the N.A.S.A. material released to the public. I have resolved this dilema to myself this way:

The laser target placed on the moon has been found and used by an independant school for an unrelated experiment. So at least one of the later missions was real to the point of dropping a laser target on the moon where it landed right side up. You can then go from there and determin for yourself about how much of the moon missions were real, and staged.

The moon has outgassing on it.

"Volitile-Rich Lunar Soil: Evidence Of Possible Cometary Impact

Science 179: 69-71 1973

Gibson, Everett K., Jr., and Moore, Gary W.

"...water, carbon dioxide, methane, hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen, and minor amounts of hydrocarbons..." "

The moon most likely has an atmosphere of a very low pressure. Even a comet, or meteorite has gasses coming out from it.
Dr. Newel

drnewel
Pirate

Moon Atmosphere

Post by drnewel » 11-12-2004 07:50 PM

There is a religous fervour out there that thinks that space is sterile and a void. Every planet in the solar system has been found to have water on it. The moon even has water on it (Earth's Moon).

LOS ALAMOS, N.M., March 12, 2001 - This week scientists from The Department of Energy's Los Alamos National Laboratory present their latest findings from NASA's Lunar Prospector mission at the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference in Houston, Texas.

"Lunar Prospector has revolutionized our view of the Moon -- we just didn't realize how much it revolutionized it. And there is a whole community of people out there in the planetary science world that is excited about and interested in the Lunar Prospector data," said Rick Elphic, a Los Alamos scientist.

The Los Alamos studies include data on Moonquake activity, further confirmation of the presence of water-ice on the moon, and mapping of iron and titanium using gamma-rays emitted when cosmic rays slam into the lunar surface.

Los Alamos scientists built three of the five instruments that were aboard the Lunar Prospector spacecraft that orbited the Moon for nearly 19 months gathering data, and then was intentionally crashed in the Moon's south pole in a final attempt to extract additional information about water on the Moon.

The data gathered by the Lunar Prospector and analyzed by Los Alamos scientists also provided the first global elemental lunar study to date.

"You can't take samples of just a few locations on the Moon, like the Apollo missions did, and say you know the composition of the whole Moon. It would be like taking a rock from Paris and Los Angeles and a snap shot of Tokyo and saying you know everything about Earth's composition. It's like a detective story -- you have to put all of the pieces of information together to see the whole picture," David Lawrence, a Los Alamos researcher, said.

Los Alamos scientists present a few pieces from this puzzle this week at the conference. The scientific goals for the Lunar Prospector were to answer long-standing questions about the Moon, its resources -- including water -- its structure, and its origins.

Los Alamos scientists at the conference include Lawrence and Tom Prettyman, who present the first Lunar Prospector Gamma-Ray Spectrometer measurements of lunar iron abundance. Elphic and Prettyman, who present titanium data that suggest previous measurements were twice as high as the actual abundance. Olivier Gasnault, who presents neutron data that correlates the atomic mass of the soil to neutron flux. William Feldman, who provides further evidence that the enhanced hydrogen abundance at the lunar poles is in the form of water ice. Stefanie Lawson, who presents the first Alpha-Particle Spectrometer measurements on tectonic activity and Elphic also presents computer simulation data that confirm actual measurement techniques.

Lawrence's gamma-ray spectrometry data give the first overall iron composition measurements of the entire lunar surface. Iron abundance is a crucial piece in understanding lunar composition because iron is a major constituent of all lunar rocks, and iron abundance reveals information about how the Moon formed and changed over time.

Both iron and titanium are fundamental elements in the lava -- or maria flood basalt -- plains on the Moon's surface that are seen from Earth as the "dark spots" of the Moon.

The Department of Defense's earlier Clementine mission measured iron and titanium by using ultraviolet, visible, and near-infrared spectroscopy and concluded there is more iron and titanium in the dark spots and less in the light-colored spots. "Their overall measurements of the entire Moon's elemental composition is based on empirical relationships. They empirically identified that a certain reflectance correlates with a given abundance. But this correlation was based upon the limited soil samples gathered on the Apollo missions," Lawrence said.

Lawrence's results show that the Clementine abundance measurements for returned sample locations agree quite well with the Lunar Prospector's gamma-ray spectrometer measurements; however the abundance derived by Clementine in locations not sampled by Apollo will need to be revised based on the Lunar Prospector gamma-ray spectrometer data.

Elphic's Neutron Spectrometer data on the concentration of titanium in the maria flood basalt regions contradicts the concentrations inferred by the correlation drawn between the Clementine and Apollo missions. Elphic's findings indicate there is half as much titanium in the basalt regions as the previous data suggested.

"These results have potential ramifications for two areas. First, for understanding the source regions and history of lunar basaltic volcanism and secondly for the future colonization of the Moon. If we intend to use indigenous resources when we colonize it's important to know what we have available and where we can find it," Elphic said.
Dr. Newel

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 11-09-2011 10:46 PM

bump
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Return to “UFO”