We Come in Peace - NOT!

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

We Come in Peace - NOT!

Post by Shirleypal » 04-18-2006 06:50 PM

WE COME IN PEACE – NOT!

Shoot first and ask questions later is our military's usual response to unusual situations. According to these unenlightened authors, two of the weapons we might employ against an alien invader is "wolves in sheep's clothing" and "Trojan horses." Hmm, then maybe the Roswell UFO was a Trojan horse after all. So are there now human-disguised "others" living amongst us?
---
"If you think that the threat of terrorism is alarming, you’re probably not ready to contemplate a much bigger problem. How much bigger? Think fear in the streets, think global panic, think nowhere to run...think alien invasion!"

http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/alien_invasion.shtml

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 04-18-2006 08:53 PM

Think paranoia!

Well maybe the world has gone nuts but not me!!

Barbie
Pirate

Alien Invasion...

Post by Barbie » 04-18-2006 09:04 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Alien_UK
Think paranoia!

It's more likely that anything we see that "looks" like an Alien Invasion is being orchestrated by our own world governments via holographic props. I used to think THIS was just paranoia... but the more I hear and the more I read, the more I think the Powers that Be would stoop to ANTHING to hold onto whatever control they presently have.

Sometimes the Paranoids are right.

Return to “UFO”