Mysterious Lights Spotted Over Phoenix, Again

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

momo

Mysterious Lights Spotted Over Phoenix, Again

Post by momo » 02-07-2007 10:41 PM

:eek:

More
(CBS4) PHOENIX, AZ Nearly a decade after the highly publicized ‘Phoenix Light Phenomenon’, more strange lights have appeared in the night sky over downtown Phoenix.

With pictures, video
My mother told me to never do this.

~ Jim Halsey

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 02-07-2007 10:46 PM

official explanation: military flares???? what a crock!

amazing video momo... thanks!

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 02-07-2007 11:15 PM

exactly what a crock !! The size of it compared to the city is amazing.

Ya, military flares :rolleyes:

Thanks momo !!

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 02-08-2007 08:42 AM

I myself have been following this story. In 1997 the government was caught off-guard when it presumed that the mainstream Amerikan contempt for countercultural topics would quickly bury the Phoenix Lights incident of 13 March 1997. It waited several months before offering an explanation for the lights, and it compounded its ineptitude by having a press conference, complete with a little green man from Mars, to ridicule the incident etc. etc. This time, however, the government took no chances. Right on the evening of the new phenomena (Thursday, the 6th) FAA spokesman Ian Gregor stated flatly that about half a dozen F-16s out of Lake AFB were operating at a range southwest of the city, practicing ground attacks and discharging military flares.

Nevertheless, Phoenix television channel 3, sensing an attention-grabbing story, dispatched a videocamera crew in the direction of the lights. Video taken in Tempe and looking to the west, showed that there were at least five bright lights holding a very constant place in the night sky. One of the lights was almost flickering in place, and some of the lights simply went out, one by one, after about five minutes. And an eyewitness photo, snapped just after 8 PM, local time, from Usery Pass, about 30 miles east of downtown Phoenix, showed a clearly V-shaped array of lights. Indeed, many witnesses on Thursday night stated, quite firmly, that the February 2007 Phoenix Lights look very much like the March 1997 Phoenix Lights! And, of course, if you have been following the UFO phenomenon carefully of late, you already know that we are in the midst of a global UFO flap. My personal opinion, uttered only half in jest, is that the aliens want a ring-side seat for the start of World War III, precipitated by the Amerikan invasion of Iran.

In its cover-up of the UFO phenomenon, as in so many other matters, the U.S. Government is clearly engaged in what is merely a holding action. It is using its full resources in order to keep the phenomenon off the radar screen until something happens. Yes, the government knows that it is fighting a rear-guard action and that, in this matter as in so many others, it is slowly losing ground. But the government’s game-plan is to keep the cover-up in place until something happens. What is that something? I tremble to think of what it may be…
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 02-08-2007 10:38 AM

joequinn wrote: And, of course, if you have been following the UFO phenomenon carefully of late, you already know that we are in the midst of a global UFO flap. My personal opinion, uttered only half in jest, is that the aliens want a ring-side seat for the start of World War III....

But the government’s game-plan is to keep the cover-up in place until something happens. What is that something? I tremble to think of what it may be…

The above, and Momo's initial :eek: , sum it up for me.

I said it before in another thread, but I've been waiting for the space aliens to come since, at the age of twelve, I started searching the sky after seeing "Close Encounters of the Third Kind". I even prayed the rosary that night, in my 12-year-old mind, that it would happen in my lifetime.

But suddenly, I find myself scared sh!tless. What in the hell is going on, really.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-08-2007 12:06 PM

...stay tuned

and now over North Carolina.....

http://www.wxii12.com/news/10955774/detail.html

other areas also reporting sightings as well - from larger triangular shaped ones to green light balls.....

Free Spirit

Post by Free Spirit » 02-08-2007 08:45 PM

There certainly are alot of mysteries in this world, huh?

This is such a fascinating subject. I can't imagine why any government would want to supress such info...

Tinkerbell
Pirate

Post by Tinkerbell » 02-09-2007 01:47 AM

joequinn wrote: I myself have been following this story. In 1997 the government was caught off-guard when it presumed that the mainstream Amerikan contempt for countercultural topics would quickly bury the Phoenix Lights incident of 13 March 1997. It waited several months before offering an explanation for the lights, and it compounded its ineptitude by having a press conference, complete with a little green man from Mars, to ridicule the incident etc. etc. This time, however, the government took no chances. Right on the evening of the new phenomena (Thursday, the 6th) FAA spokesman Ian Gregor stated flatly that about half a dozen F-16s out of Lake AFB were operating at a range southwest of the city, practicing ground attacks and discharging military flares.

Nevertheless, Phoenix television channel 3, sensing an attention-grabbing story, dispatched a videocamera crew in the direction of the lights. Video taken in Tempe and looking to the west, showed that there were at least five bright lights holding a very constant place in the night sky. One of the lights was almost flickering in place, and some of the lights simply went out, one by one, after about five minutes. And an eyewitness photo, snapped just after 8 PM, local time, from Usery Pass, about 30 miles east of downtown Phoenix, showed a clearly V-shaped array of lights. Indeed, many witnesses on Thursday night stated, quite firmly, that the February 2007 Phoenix Lights look very much like the March 1997 Phoenix Lights! And, of course, if you have been following the UFO phenomenon carefully of late, you already know that we are in the midst of a global UFO flap. My personal opinion, uttered only half in jest, is that the aliens want a ring-side seat for the start of World War III, precipitated by the Amerikan invasion of Iran.

In its cover-up of the UFO phenomenon, as in so many other matters, the U.S. Government is clearly engaged in what is merely a holding action. It is using its full resources in order to keep the phenomenon off the radar screen until something happens. Yes, the government knows that it is fighting a rear-guard action and that, in this matter as in so many others, it is slowly losing ground. But the government’s game-plan is to keep the cover-up in place until something happens. What is that something? I tremble to think of what it may be…

Coincidentally, I had just finished reading the article and watching the video, that the Coast website has linked.

Thank you Joe, for posting more on this. I agree with you about what the governent is doing, and I tremble with you.

Tinkerbell
Tinkerbell ^..^

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious
- Albert Einstein

Platinum
Pirate

Movie

Post by Platinum » 02-25-2007 08:37 AM

Anybody seen the movie "Night Skies"? It was just released a couple of weeks ago and it is scary. Apparently, it's based on a true occurrence which happened during the Phoenix Lights sightings. Does anybody know where to get further information on this subject?

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 02-25-2007 12:57 PM

Art Bell did numerous interviews on the Phoenix lights at the time, he had callers live the night it happened on air. Number of books written since than and of course the Councilwoman of Phoenix Francis Barwood calling for an official investigation and being called a wacko by her colleagues.

http://www.thewhyfiles.net/phoenixlights.htm

Book:
http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Lights-Fo ... 1571743774

Platinum welcome to the Fantastic, if you google Phoenix lighs you will find more information than you ever wanted to know.

IvyQ
Pirate

Night Skies - The Trailer

Post by IvyQ » 02-25-2007 01:07 PM

Looks pretty good...I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD. It says it is a true story , but it looks like Hollywood sensationalized it a bit.....

http://nightskiesmovie.com/media/trailer.html

Platinum
Pirate

Post by Platinum » 02-25-2007 04:54 PM

I've read tons about the Phoenix lights but no mention about this strange incident (so far). This man was regressed hypnotically to access his story. The only information I can find right now is this movie. Will google again. Will report back if I come up with something!

three
Pirate

Post by three » 02-26-2007 10:56 PM

welcome and hello. I am a newbie too (FNG)....

This is a fun place

Platinum
Pirate

Post by Platinum » 03-01-2007 04:49 AM

Yes, this is a fun place! I am still on the lookout for more info on the story of "Richard", the man in "Night Skies". The movie doesn't give us his last name, nor the names of the others. I would also really like to know who did his hypnotic regression, and what his situation is at the moment.
This man's story is awful, and I am amazed that there isn't any other information about it.:confused:

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 03-02-2007 11:13 AM

after all these denials by the u.s. govt despite all the eye witnesses and videos too and, all these reports of black flying tri's from belgium in the 80's and even in chicago a few blocks from my house a couple of years ago i think these black tri's are not being controlled by the govt and that's why we're getting these 'flare' stories because the govt doesn't want the average joe to know that they don't have any type of control whatsoever on these black tri's.

andy

Return to “UFO”