Haiti UFO

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

drnewel
Pirate

Haiti UFO

Post by drnewel » 08-11-2007 10:07 AM

Ok Folks. This is real. We are not in the Kansas of Dorothy anymore. We are somewhere over the rainbow.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/08/10.html#m

You know that saying where you grab both ankles and kiss it off. Well something similar in this situation. This ufo over Haiti footage is real.
Dr. Newel

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-11-2007 10:50 AM

Shimmering Auro
Pirate

Post by Shimmering Auro » 08-11-2007 11:55 AM

Interesting how both crafts seem to fly in unison toward that large grouping of lights. Did anyone else notice the wobbling effect which has become a fairly standard characteristic exhibited by many UFOs?

Something about the underside of the craft does not sit well with me. From my perspective, the underside resembles bunches of palm frawns. Cool clip. I wonder if anyone else caught this event on tape.
shimmeringaurora(at)yahoo(dot)com

Capt Tuttle
Pirate

Post by Capt Tuttle » 08-11-2007 02:29 PM

wow!!

Thanks for the post

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-11-2007 04:30 PM

drnewel since you follow UFO's so closely you may want to sign up for George Filer's weekly newsletter............which contains numerous sightings from all over the world plus pictures.

http://www.nationalufocenter.com/

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 08-11-2007 08:18 PM

drnewel, incredible !!! Thanks for sharing !!

drnewel
Pirate

Wobble

Post by drnewel » 08-12-2007 02:05 AM

The wobble is what I look for! I wrote software to control throttle valves. Machines under intelligent control wobble in corrective steps. The precise algorythm is called PID: Proportional, Integral, and Derivative. The first step with the control is to calculate the proportional steps that are out from the error of the course, then integrate that in calculus, then take the derivative. Thusly: the devices are usig PID control in three dimensions, very impressive. It looks like some one has made a breakthrough and just does whatever they want to on this planet. It's a couple of Mensa members on vacation in Haiti. Very simply the control of them is Newton Calculus. The center seems to be some kind of reactor. The person may have been salted by nuclear waste. Of course if it is from a time traveler we could be looking at our last days here, and they have allready figured out that nothing they do will effect us or them. Since they are so bold it means that something like our planet is very off and they are trying to take over since we messed up, or they are doing it (they are causig it-the global warming) or like I have said before, we can see it better since something is changed in our atmosphere. The cloaking devices that they have been using no longer work.
Last edited by drnewel on 08-12-2007 02:10 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

Rayvyn
Pirate

Re: Haiti UFO

Post by Rayvyn » 08-16-2007 02:14 PM

drnewel wrote: Ok Folks. This is real. We are not in the Kansas of Dorothy anymore. We are somewhere over the rainbow.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/08/10.html#m

You know that saying where you grab both ankles and kiss it off. Well something similar in this situation. This ufo over Haiti footage is real.

Wow. That is good CGI, I bet the guy or gal could get a job at ILM(Industrial Light and Magic".

It's an obvious CGI creation. It'll be very convincing to some. It is real, that video and CGI creation is real.

Rayvyn

Rayvyn
Pirate

Re: Wobble

Post by Rayvyn » 08-16-2007 02:32 PM

drnewel wrote: The wobble is what I look for! I wrote software to control throttle valves. Machines under intelligent control wobble in corrective steps. The precise algorythm is called PID: Proportional, Integral, and Derivative. The first step with the control is to calculate the proportional steps that are out from the error of the course, then integrate that in calculus, then take the derivative. Thusly: the devices are usig PID control in three dimensions, very impressive. It looks like some one has made a breakthrough and just does whatever they want to on this planet. It's a couple of Mensa members on vacation in Haiti. Very simply the control of them is Newton Calculus. The center seems to be some kind of reactor. The person may have been salted by nuclear waste. Of course if it is from a time traveler we could be looking at our last days here, and they have allready figured out that nothing they do will effect us or them. Since they are so bold it means that something like our planet is very off and they are trying to take over since we messed up, or they are doing it (they are causig it-the global warming) or like I have said before, we can see it better since something is changed in our atmosphere. The cloaking devices that they have been using no longer work.

If this were real, I don't think an alien species would be stupid enough to put the reactor out in the open like that. It could easily be fouled up by birds or weather effects. But here's the caper. The video has been debunked.

http://www.ufo-blog.com/2007drones/index3.htm

They clearly show that the tops of the trees are exactly the same for two trees. What is the chance of that? Yep pure fake and easily proven fake.

Rayvyn

drnewel
Pirate

re:debunking

Post by drnewel » 08-17-2007 12:04 AM

I have since revisited this case. Of course the first symptom of alien contact is denial. It's like loosing a loved one.

The movement is a PID type of movement. The question is: is the video a software creation.

The PID algorythm, can be used for software like video games or for hardware control of a valve for an aquaduct. You can bet that third world nations are not in possession of such knowledge, nor could they use the description above in any context.

To me it looks like a (200, 5, 0.0005) type of P.I.D., a typical Heating element control. The movement is near the edge of the setpoint. The setpoint controls for the rails must be huge. This sugests that they view distances like the moon as trivial. Of course it also could be a video game.

The video shows moving trees from front and back - doubtfull that its from a suite of video toaster type of software tools.

We take it for granted that the ball of light is a reactor. Actually - any chemical vessel with a process is a reactor. The ball of light may not even be what we consider nuclear, or chemical at all.

Remember that light has the stasis of zero time. What we could be looking at is the uploaded consciousness of an alien entity for the ball of light, while the propulsion may be something entirely different. Nuclear reactors just don't float.

An artificial intelligence must have perception which comprises information moving through chanels in coded ways. There must also be a form of cognition. This device exhibits cognition.
Dr. Newel

drnewel
Pirate

L.A. Times reports it is a fake video

Post by drnewel » 08-26-2007 01:34 PM

L.A. Times reports it is a fake video

In a rare move the L.A. times reports that the Haiti ufo video is a fake done in a video suite.

The most fake part is the soundtrack, where the doppler shift is off, but they didn't report on that. They claimed that a strange guy from the CIA station in France created the video as a hoax to further the career of a film student.

Then Jason Borne came over to fire off a couple of rounds in the air to stir things up.

They didn't quite say how at the end of the clip, the focus is brought from infinity to close up to gauge that the objects are solid in the air. Perhaps the Photoshop delux edition has that.

Then the Republican consultants whom were closet cross dressers were found strangled in Florida by the poster boy on the cover of Newsweek for gays in the military.

One question: The L.A. times was where the book "Contact Has Begun," was written from one of the editors there, Philip Kraph. That -L.A. Times.
Dr. Newel

SETIsLady
Pirate

YouTube UFO videos identified as hoaxes

Post by SETIsLady » 09-02-2007 01:42 PM

Animator created images for film research

Though the island in the Caribbean shared by Haiti and the Dominican Republic was spared a direct hit from Hurricane Dean this week, it may be that other, stranger entities made landfall there.

Evidence "UFO Haiti" and "UFO Dominican Republic" - two authentic-looking home videos recently posted on YouTube. The films both appear to record close-up sightings of Area 51-type craft hovering above the island's beaches. As the ships pass eerily over, wind whips through the palm trees, dogs bark and a woman gasps in disbelief. All very real-seeming. The jerky, amateur camerawork easily could be that of a panicked Caribbean tourist.

The videos hummed to the top of YouTube's "Most Viewed" list and from there invaded discussion forums and news aggregator sites across the Web. Skeptics pronounced the videos a computer-generated fraud, probably part of some viral marketing ploy.

Still, with all the cries of fraud and corporate opportunism, doubters couldn't find anything in the footage that was obviously bogus. More than a few observers in either camp called them "the best UFO videos ever."

With so many people scrutinizing every frame in the videos, it was not long before the first imperfections were spotted in the story's hull. No one could find any reports of flying objects in the Haitian or Dominican media - or anywhere else. Surely an extraterrestrial visitation would have merited at least a brief. Or a blog entry?

And after a few viewings, "UFO Haiti" began to feel a little too real. In spite of the camerawoman's shaky hand and trouble keeping focus, she manages a perfect tracking-shot of the ship flying directly over her head.

The key would be to find the source of the videos. But there was a complication: The videos had been posted and reposted across the Web.

The best idea, then, was to contact the posters of several of the earliest "UFO Haiti" videos, including barzolff814.

I eventually got in contact with Barzolff, who wished to remain anonymous. He took credit for the videos and was prepared to share their story. I agreed not to reveal his real name.

Barzolff, 35, is a professional animator who has a decade of experience with computer graphics and commercial animation.

The videos, he said, were intended as research for a feature-film project he's been working on with Partizan, the company responsible for, among others, Michel Gondry's Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

When contacted to verify the story, Eternal Sunshine producer Georges Bermann said it was all true, and that Barzolff was "an absolute genius" who could "make anything look entirely real."

The movie Barzolff is working on for the big screen is about two guys who create a UFO hoax so realistic that it spirals out of their control.

Barzolff stressed the videos were not intended as a viral marketing ploy. His movie is still in the idea phase, and he created the hoax strictly as a "sociological experiment" - in other words, just to see what would happen.

Barzolff called the results of his experiment "entertaining, thrilling, completely addictive and a little scary." The scary part, he said, was that in spite of the evidence, "many people refuse to believe it's a hoax."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainme ... 9100.story

drnewel
Pirate

Article

Post by drnewel » 09-04-2007 01:41 PM

That's the article. The problem with, "...there are many people whom refuse to believe it is a hoax...," part is that the same criteria must be applied to the person whom claims that they were the author of the film.

The standards don't drop because a station chief in Belize whom created the film while unemployed from the election cycle in- between gigs at the Republican ad counsel for the "surge," in Iraq, says that he created the film while watching The Bourne Identity.

The same rigors of scrutiny must also apply to the many people whom claimed that they created the film as a hoax.

Are parts of the film a hoax, perhaps the original film from a camera crew there in the 1980's and then were they doctored in the 90's, and then placed up on the internet at the turn of the century? Were the original objects used to track the mock-ups? How were the flight paths created?

The entire film was claimed to be created on a single laptop by a film student - amazing.
Last edited by drnewel on 09-04-2007 01:43 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Re: Article

Post by Live365 » 09-04-2007 03:25 PM

drnewel wrote: The same rigors of scrutiny must also apply to the many people whom claimed that they created the film as a hoax.

I fear that as we enter the era of advanced software wizardry and youtube, we're going to end up in the same predicament as we are already in with crop circles, where the hoaxters become so sophisticated it will soon be impossible to distinguish anything from anything. Long lost are the days where they can try to pass these things as weather balloons and flares; now all they have to do is get some college student to say he did it for sociology class. And everyone just nods and moves on.

I thought the thing was pretty believable, and I found the "debunks" to be rather lame. I saw one whole argument (perhaps in the article SL posted, which I remember reading)saying that the woman filming gasped *after* she'd already seen the craft. Since the gasp was "out of sync", ipso facto it was a hoax. :rolleyes:

If it was a fake, however, alls I can say is I really, really wish these people would get lives. :mad: There has got to be something better they can do with their time. Helping to solve world hunger and disease would be a good "sociological experiment", too.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 09-04-2007 03:29 PM

I think that it is pretty well accepted now that the film is a hoax, especially since the owners of the film have confessed to the charge. The big question is: why? I find it hard to believe that such a professional job --- and it certainly did seem real to me --- would have been done just to play a practical joke on the gullible. Did the creators make any money on the hoax? Or are they merely the front-men for behind-the-scenes forces that are desperately trying to discredit the entire UFO phenomenon at the eleventh hour? I do not know, and I wish that I did.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Return to “UFO”