An Amusing Little Story...

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

joequinn
Magister Ludi

An Amusing Little Story...

Post by joequinn » 07-21-2008 05:48 PM

Folks, when they finally put me away, will you visit me in the bughouse and feed me animal crackers between the bars?

I posted this to another forum, which is by no means as "out there" as this one is...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I have another story out of the vault with which to regale you closeted tin-hat people. Let’s call it, “The President’s Toothache and the Little Green Men from Mars.”

The time is early February 1954. A little more than a year earlier General Eisenhower had became President of the United States, and he promptly began to behave like a senile old buffoon who doesn’t have the slightest idea what is going on in the Oval Office, much less in the United States of America. Actually, as we have slowly come to learn over the decades, Ole Ike was just playing possum. He was actually a very smart man who kept his hands on the levers of power at all times (especially when his Vice-President was around) but who pretended to be an idiot in order to get his enemies to drop their guard. A wise and essentially moderate man whose Presidential reputation has grown with the passage of years.

Well, in early February of 1954, the senile old buffoon went down to Georgia to do some hunting for a week or so, after which he returned to Washington, DC. Well, no sooner did Ike return to Washington than he stated that he wanted to go out to California for another week of fun, this time on the golf course. At this point, the Washington press corps began to roll its eyes. We are talking, after all, about the early 1950s and not the early 1980s, when Reagan was away from the Oval Office for weeks at a time and everybody knew that he was taking periodic breaks from his last, and greatest, acting role. The Washington press corps suspected that something was wrong with Eisenhower’s health --- he did have a heart attack three years year --- so more reporters than usual traveled out West to follow his movements.

Well, on Saturday, 20 February 1954, Ike hams it up on the golf course, grinning that moronic smile to please the rubes for a photo op, and that night he has dinner with a couple of important Republican campaign donors. But then, all of a sudden while he is chomping away, Ike suddenly puts his hand to his jaw and groans in pain. He then stands up and announces to the assembled company that he has just cracked a tooth, that it hurts like hell, and that he needs immediate dental assistance. At this point, a few of his advisers and his Secret Service protectors hop up and, within minutes, Ike is off in the night to get some dental help, leaving the reporters in the dust. The next morning Ike reappears at the local Protestant church. He attends the service, shakes hands with the parishioners and waves to the assembled crowd. Then he spends another couple of days on the golf course, and at the end of a week of golfing r-and-r, Ike goes back to work in Washington, DC.

Within six weeks, however, a letter from one of Eisenhower’s advisers to a good friend surfaced, a letter that told quite a different story about what happened that night. According to this letter, which was quickly discredited, Eisenhower learned, immediately after returning to Washington from his Georgia hunting vacation, that a number of irate “Nords” (Scandinavian-looking alien beings) demanded an immediate meeting with him at Muroc Testing Ground to discuss a matter about which they were enormously displeased. Eisenhower, who was well briefed on UFO matters from the time when he was Supreme Allied Commander in Europe during World War II, knew that such a summons could not be ignored. So he arranged the golfing vacation, the fundraiser dinner and the toothache incident in order to make it to the meeting at Muroc (now Edwards Air Force Base).

But Eisenhower was not alone. There were three other people with him on that heavily guarded dais at Muroc. Since I do not have my files by my side, I cannot give you an itemized list of the other three individuals. But I do remember that one of them was President Truman’s first Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, and the second was a retired corporate executive. The third, however, was Francis Cardinal McIntyre, the Roman Catholic Primate of Los Angeles. Eisenhower, who was physically a very brave man, was so terrified of arousing the anger of these alien beings that he insisted on having McIntyre by his side, in case he died in the course of the encounter.

Well, at the stroke of midnight, a number of your garden-variety flying saucers materialized in the distance, and one lands right in front of the dais. The door opens and a couple of Nords emerge --- people at whom you would not give a second glance if they passed you walking down the street. The Nords shake hands with the four men and they all sit down at a table to talk turkey (of course, in perfect telepathic English). The Nords waste no time getting down to business. In November of 1952 Truman had detonated the first hydrogen bomb, and the detonation of the second was scheduled for Monday, 1 March 1954. The Nords wanted Eisenhower to stop that detonation and to take steps to ensure that America would lead the entire planet in the disarmament of nuclear weapons: no nuclear weapon, of course, can harm them, but the proliferation of nuclear weapons, if not stopped, would pose a profound threat to the continuance of human life on earth. Beyond that, the Nords advised Eisenhower not to enter into diplomatic relations with the alien species which had established itself in geosynchronous orbit around the Earth during the previous year (1953). Eisenhower, enormously relieved that he was still alive, said that he would pay very careful attention to their suggestions and that he would see what he could do to alleviate the tension of the situation. At this point, the business of the conference having been settled, the Nords and the humans shook hands again, the Nords re-entered their flying saucer, and the whole group of saucers rose up into the sky and disappeared.

From what I have heard about the meeting, we humans could not behave ourselves with any dignity and self-respect. While Ike was meeting with the Nords, the other Nords on the site were inviting American military leaders on board their craft to show them around. The military leaders took advantage of the situation to attempt to capture one or more of the craft and had their troops draw their weapons on the Nords. Needless to say, the Nords disarmed all of the troops without the slightest problem and were too well-behaved to let this disgraceful incident disturb the work of the conference. (But, I suspect, they had a good laugh about the whole thing as they blasted off from earth.) Of course, a dentist was present by Ike’s side the next day at the Protestant Church and he expostulated at length about the dental work that he did on the President. But equally of course, no bill from the dentist in question and no disbursement of payment for the dental work has ever been found in the Eisenhower Archives. On 1 March 1954 the explosion of the hydrogen bomb went off as planned. From what I have heard, that wicked creature Dr. Edward Teller, who was getting ready to finish off Robert Oppenheimer and of whose political ruthlessness even Einstein was afraid, stopped Eisenhower from cancelling the test, and he was backed with heavy support from the military-intelligence-industrial community. (Haven’t you ever wondered where Eisenhower got the anger to assault the military-intelligence complex in his last Presidential speech? He got it from this incident…) In 1954 the military went on to conclude the Gareda Treaty with that second alien species, against whom the Nords had warned Eisenhower. And life went on…

A most interesting story, you snark. All on the basis of a single piece of paper that was discredited almost immediately. Nice work, dude, but no cigar!

Well, maybe so, maybe so. But let’s stroll down memory lane another fifty years until we reach February of 2004, the fiftieth anniversary of this fairy tale event.

On Friday, 19 February 2004, THE WASHINGTON POST published the following article by reporter Peter Carlson:

http://www.exopolitics.org/Wash-Post-Ik ... %20ETs.htm

The source of the information within the article was Dr. Michael Salla, then a Professor of Government at American University. I have listened to a number of interviews with Dr. Salla, who says that the Cryptocracy monitored his interviews with Carlson. Salla says that he was warned to stop his meetings with the reporter, and when he did not, he was denied tenure at American University. This did not bother Salla very much, since he went on to establish the EXOPOLITICS INSTITUTE, which is researching incidents like this one with great diligence. Indeed, the current buzz at his site is about a highly secret meeting conducted at the United Nations on Tuesday, 12 February 2008 to discuss the increasingly public, and high embarrassing, occurrence of UFO sightings all over the globe. Something’s happening, but you don’t know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones?

And oh, one final point. Just this past week I learned that as soon as Cardinal McIntyre got back to the Chancellery Office at the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, he picked up the phone to book a flight to Vatican City. Apparently, the Cryptocracy was bugging his line because the plane carrying the Cardinal east was diverted to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, where a general boarded the plane to urge the Cardinal to turn back to Los Angeles and to keep to himself what he witnessed at Muroc on his patriotic honor as an American citizen. To which the Cardinal replied that his commitment to the Church transcended his allegiance to America, at which point the general gave up trying to persuade him (wishing, no doubt, that he could silence the Cardinal with a bullet in the head). Anyway, Cardinal McIntyre did make it to Rome, where he briefed Pope Pius XII quite thoroughly about the Muroc incident. And there can be no doubt that the last four years of Pius’s Papacy were characterized by an openness about the possibility of alien life in the universe that the Roman Catholic Church never had expressed before. (Indeed, in 1600, the Roman Catholic Church had burned Giordano Bruno at the stake for maintaining that God, being infinite, created an infinite number of worlds, each with its own civilization, as the appropriate demonstration of his power, wisdom and love.) And since then you have the highly disturbing remarks of Vatican insider Msgr. Balducci, and the even more curious phenomenon of that highly secret Jesuit observatory in the American Southwest. In fact, from what I hear, when Nazi Ratzi visited his partner in crime in Washington, DC, a couple of months ago, he supposedly sat for a while with a Nord-like alien, whom he queried at length about the religious beliefs in his world.

And so it goes… Watch the skies, you closeted tin-foil-hatters, watch the skies!
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Linnea

Summary of missing posts

Post by Linnea » 05-14-2010 01:18 PM

joe quinn
Magister Ludi

Truth is the daughter of time, folks, truth is the daughter of time...

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...sh_twitter:2383

Thanks, Bellissima, you are ever my fairy godmother! But still, I hope that the search function comes back...

Old Post 05-13-2010 01:29 PM

Linnea

Hey, Joe! Isn't Bellisima great? How'd she do dat?

Check out your previous post in the Brig regarding the search function and etc...

Updated info there on the problem.

Old Post 05-13-2010 02:41 PM

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 05-15-2010 02:16 AM

I heard that Jackie Gleason was aboard one of the 'presidential Jets who was on the tarmack... don't remember if it was Ike or Nixon.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 05-15-2010 02:33 AM

Bobbi Snow wrote: I heard that Jackie Gleason was aboard one of the 'presidential Jets who was on the tarmack... don't remember if it was Ike or Nixon.

showthread.php?postid=87560&highlight=j ... #post87560
racehorse

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 05-15-2010 03:13 AM

Joe - your link did not work. Found this recent article in the Examiner:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-U ... legislator

???

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 05-15-2010 01:41 PM

It's worse than that, Linnea. The link is "forbidden"... You can figure the consequences out from that fact alone...

Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo

You'd better move fast, however, before this becomes "forbidden" too...

For years I have been running up and down the street like a madman, screaming "The sky's falling and we're all gonna die!" No more, folks. The sky has ALREADY fallen and we are ALREADY dying...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Return to “UFO”