Russian PM and ETs. Not a joke?

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Russian PM and ETs. Not a joke?

Post by Doka » 02-01-2013 09:16 PM

I have been kind of following this since it started the 1st part of Dec. One site I visit has had like 15 updates, going yes,no,yes,no and etc. Now every one is scratching their heads, with the news of Russia's Documentary, "Men in Black",(no Tommy Lee Jones). Since I am a dial-up queen, I hope somebody watches the "tube" and share with me the good parts. :)

Russian PM not joking – extraterrestrials live among us according to MIB
documentary

http://exopolitics.org/?p=799

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-01-2013 09:28 PM

I don't want this to go away. You may have to scroll quite aways down before you find the Tube for the Russian "Men in Black" supposed to be sub-titled, but I have said that before.:(

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 02-02-2013 01:11 AM

In a nutshell, heres the video in so many words - many mistranslated, I'm sure. There was an English subtitle embedded in the video and I quote directly from that.

Reporter asks Medvedev about aliens visiting earth.

Medvedev replies: (from embedded caption in 1 minute video) "I tell you the first and last time- Together with nuclear suitcase, president bring folder - Top Secret. And it is entirely devoted to the strangers that visited our planet.

The reporter begins to smile as Medvedev continues, "The report is provided but he special service which handles the control of aliens in our country."

Medvedev: " After management term - two folders and a nuclear small suitcase are transferred to the new president. You can receive more detailed information, having watched the chronicle documentary film of the same name:"

The reporter's smile broadens.

Medvedev finishes, "Men In Black". You hear laughter off camera.

Reporter asks, How many?

Medvedev replies, "How many them among us I can't tell because the panic will begin."

Camera cuts to news desk..

---------------------

Very rough.. Youtube has a beta feature that will caption with the video's native Russian also but it was worse:

Here that is after I ran it thru Google translate:

From this Russian:
сейчас

глава мфв человек

чемодан с ядерными куб

президенту страны

приносят специальную палку

на ней написано

совершенно секретно

и она целиком и полностью

цель пришельцам

который посетили нашу helsinki

одновременно

представляется

абсолютно закрытой спецслужб

которая занимается контролем

путешествиях на территории нашей

страны

две эти папки передаются вместе с

военным чиновникам

прекращение помощи соответствуете папки

более подробная информация на эту

тему

вы можете получить

известный хроникально

документальные

люди в черном

вышло несколько

сколько я среди нас рассказывать не буду

потому что это может вызвать столь

To this..um, english:
now

IMF head man

suitcase nuclear cube

president of the country

bring a special stick

written on it

top secret

and it is directly

target aliens

who visited our helsinki

simultaneously

submitted

intelligence is closed

which deals with the control of

travel in our

country

These two folders are transmitted together with

military officials

cessation help meet folders

More detailed information on this

Thread

you can get

famous newsreel

documentary

Men in Black

published several

how many of us, I will not tell

because it can cause such
As I said, very crude - but you can tell it's close to the embedded caption's quotes that I cited originally. This can all be found on the youtube.com page where the video is hosted.

There ya go Doka. Thanks for sharing. Get ya some broadband, heh. You'll never look back. :)
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-02-2013 11:51 AM

Hey Dale! Thank you so much for ALLThe work you did!:)

This is totally intriguing to me. I wonder what they are up to? The PM I believe doesn't "fart" without Vlads permission. So what is going on? A bunch of garbage or "Hide in Plain Sight" thing going on? What is your take?

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 02-02-2013 12:20 PM

You're welcome, Doka. I feel your dial-up pain and let my dsl do some of this legwork for you.

Allow me to offer tip for viewing youtube videos over your connection: Youtube has added a download button on many video's pages that will allow you to download these to your pc independent of the player and Flash, etc. Several formats and sizes are available. You should give this feature a try.

As for my take - those pesky ruskies..can you trust any of them, esp. their leaders or their propaganda driven media? UFO reports are common from that area and reported on RT and Pravda almost daily. Like you, I find this intriguing but also give it the same credibility I give most of the news I get from there directed at US. But who knows?? And it sure is worth following, true or not. Supposedly, the US has disclosed all there is about ET, etc so you have to take it where you can get it. I heard the other day that we are currently undergoing disclosure via our consumed media. Movies, TV, books, etc are dribbling us the truth and getting us used to this knowledge gradually...? Again..who knows?
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 02-02-2013 12:28 PM

I need to retract what I said about the youtube.com download button. I couldn't find it when using Chrome so I tried Firefox and it's available for me there.

Seems that it's a function of the Free Download Manager plugin I have installed to Firefox. You can still try this as it would be better than using the page over dialup - but you will need to install another program - Free Download Manager - to get this functionality. FDM is a great utility I've used for years so I can recommend it - but it's up to you. Sorry for the tease earlier. Download button is NOT native to youtube - but it should be. :)

http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/

Return to “UFO”