Questions for John Lear

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Anubis
Pirate

Post by Anubis » 09-17-2004 08:51 PM

This seems to be the perfect place to ask this question. Do you guys think it's possible for the aliens to recreate you into a greater being?

CaptKundalini
Pirate

Post by CaptKundalini » 09-18-2004 08:38 PM

Good evening, John.
I was switching through the channels on cable today and hit something on the History Channel called "The UFO Files", in which you and Bob Lazar were mentioned prominently. The particular show was taking rather extensively about R-4808 N. :)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-19-2004 04:15 AM

CaptKundalini wrote: Good evening, John.
I was switching through the channels on cable today and hit something on the History Channel called "The UFO Files", in which you and Bob Lazar were mentioned prominently. The particular show was taking rather extensively about R-4808 N. :)

R-4808N is the ATC designation of Groom Lake.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-19-2004 04:17 AM

Anubis wrote: This seems to be the perfect place to ask this question. Do you guys think it's possible for the aliens to recreate you into a greater being?

Yes, they have the capability of making your big toe much, much bigger...

They can also make your a... wait, never mind.

Anubis
Pirate

Post by Anubis » 09-19-2004 07:36 AM

johnlear wrote: Yes, they have the capability of making your big toe much, much bigger...

They can also make your a... wait, never mind.

:confused: what was that all about?

CaptKundalini
Pirate

Post by CaptKundalini » 09-19-2004 07:49 AM

johnlear wrote: R-4808N is the ATC designation of Groom Lake.

I know that, but what does ATC mean?

napues
Pirate

Post by napues » 09-19-2004 08:14 AM

Anubis wrote: :confused: what was that all about?
I think it was a joke. He can be a little twisted at times. I've always admired that in a person.:D

CaptKundalini
Pirate

Post by CaptKundalini » 09-19-2004 08:16 AM

napues wrote: I think it was a joke. He can be a little twisted at times. I've always admired that in a person.:D

LOL! :D

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-19-2004 09:27 AM

CaptKundalini wrote: I know that, but what does ATC mean?

Sorry about that Capt, ATC means air traffic control. On all aviation maps, areas where the public is prohibited to fly are printed by putting lines around them and giving them designations such R4808N, N stands for north because there is an R4808S (for south). Sometimes these areas are opened up on the weekend or after work and the way pilots can find out is to look in the corner of the maps were all of the restricted areas are listed and it tells if it is open at any time durin the day or week and who to contact for information such as Nellis Control. Some restricted areas are outright prohibited and permission to fly in or over these areas is prohibited outright. It isn't generally known to the public but some prohibited areas have automatic missles so that if an airplane strays over that area it is automatically shot down. Any body searching for an airplane such as this would just be told that there is no information available. I know of only one of these incidents occurring.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-19-2004 09:31 AM

Anubis wrote: This seems to be the perfect place to ask this question. Do you guys think it's possible for the aliens to recreate you into a greater being?

Sorry Anubis,

Shell shock from ATS. By greater if you mean more knowledgeable yes they could. But sometime in the past they modified our brain by taking out several hundred cubic centimeters because we were getting too smart. I think our brain is now down to about 1300 ccs.

Anubis
Pirate

Post by Anubis » 09-19-2004 10:01 AM

johnlear wrote: Sorry Anubis,

Shell shock from ATS. By greater if you mean more knowledgeable yes they could. But sometime in the past they modified our brain by taking out several hundred cubic centimeters because we were getting too smart. I think our brain is now down to about 1300 ccs.

I always wondered about that because I feel as if we humans could do more or become more. Just another question if you don't mind. Do you think it's dangerous that I'm searching for the truth because I know somethings going on.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-19-2004 10:05 AM

Anubis wrote: I always wondered about that because I feel as if we humans could do more or become more. Just another question if you don't mind. Do you think it's dangerous that I'm searching for the truth because I know somethings going on.
No it is not dangerous to search for the truth. The only ones the government will eliminate are those who have had a security clearance, signed an oath and THEN told somebody else. The government does not bother anyone with 'hearsay' or second hand information no matter how accurate that information is..

SetiCruncher
Pirate

Post by SetiCruncher » 09-19-2004 11:10 AM

John,

I've heard you do a couple interviews and I have been intrigued by your theories and experiences. Its an honour to be able to post a question to you.

I was thinking about your theories the other day and I found myself wondering about the soul machine on the moon that sends and retieves souls. If the Soul machine retrieves or claims our souls after a container dies, I was struck by a thought, what are ghosts, hauntings, and other supernatural phenomenom? Are these rogue souls that refuse or are unable to return to the moon?

I maybe way off base here, but I wasn't sure how the Soul Machine could account for these 'lost' souls, assuming that they're related. I would be interested in your thoughts on this.

Just the ponderings of my wandering mind.

SC

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-19-2004 11:18 AM

SetiCruncher wrote: John,

I've heard you do a couple interviews and I have been intrigued by your theories and experiences. Its an honour to be able to post a question to you.

I was thinking about your theories the other day and I found myself wondering about the soul machine on the moon that sends and retieves souls. If the Soul machine retrieves or claims our souls after a container dies, I was struck by a thought, what are ghosts, hauntings, and other supernatural phenomenom? Are these rogue souls that refuse or are unable to return to the moon?

I maybe way off base here, but I wasn't sure how the Soul Machine could account for these 'lost' souls, assuming that they're related. I would be interested in your thoughts on this.

Just the ponderings of my wandering mind.

SC

That is what I think happens SetiCrunsher in case you haven't read my thread on Abovetopsecret.com. If a soul is not retracted at death for some reason I think it manifests itself with noise and apparitions. Once a soul misses the pickup I don't think it can be retrieved again and floats around forever generally in the same spot that the death occurred.

CaptainBeyond
Pirate

Post by CaptainBeyond » 09-19-2004 11:26 AM

John Lear

I have believed for quite some time that the religious text do have important facts hidden within all the dogma.In the biblical book of Revelation,in reference to the end of our time on Earth,it also mentions the seas as giving up their dead souls.Do you base your views in part on this reference of the lost souls at sea that cannot be retrieved?What would be your speculation as to how these lost souls at sea are finally retrieved as per the Revelation story?

{:-)

Return to “UFO”