At age 58 I finally saw my first UFO in Kentucky!

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

At age 58 I finally saw my first UFO in Kentucky!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-25-2015 09:48 AM

Edited July 4, 2022: :oops: When I once trucked all night my wind down time at home resulted in my OP's being much too long. :D

:mrgreen:
The first UFO I ever saw in 58 years was in Kentucky just below the south tip of Illinois just below Cairo city limits here in the States. I was in a 20 ton waterfowl blind floating in 15 feet of rising waters of the combined Ohio and Mississippi Rivers. I was looking up and duck hunters do that all the time. :rolleyes:

This happened on January 28, 2006 and I had called Coast to Coast AM Live the night before. I never will forget either time! :mrgreen:

That call is linked at the bottom....

1,000 bobbing goose and duck decoys were at eye level on Minor Lake. In the Northwest blue sky there were two "lanes" of fluffy E to W white clouds. To the left a flying object to stare at came into my view. This oval "veggie cap" shaped object was flying slowly like a big jet would at 30 thousand + or - feet in altitude. There were clear edges to this oval! No wings at all! A white cloudy texture was the only color just like it was using a camouflage of the clouds as it neared them. There was no shine at all. :confused:

The elongated UFO (in cloud camo) oval went behind the first lane of white clouds with the blue sky behind it. The opening of the lane had a space about what your forefinger would have if you held it up. This pill shaped object DID NOT come out of the first lane of clouds. I stared for over a minute and it would not have taken but seconds for it to show in the blue lane between the clouds. Nothing at all.

Two men were on either side of me in the big floating blind. The owner and his son. There were two hunters in a boat coming over for a visit. I said nothing about that UFO to them.

I caught a ride with the boat to change blinds as my long time friend had asked for me to move to another floating blind in a flooded corn field. I told him what I had seen 20 minutes ago because he had seen a night time UFO event below Vincennes, Indiana in the seventies. He recollected that sighting again last weekend after our turkey hunt. 8)

Back at that time there was a rash of daytime sightings locally. Grade school kids were asked to draw pictures of the UFOs they saw over their playground. The Princeton Clarion paper printed one full page of Princeton, Indiana's grade school kid's UFO art work!

I bet I could buy a copy off of their micro film.

I wish I had kept that paper! :oops:

Two weeks later after my hunting trip. A Sacramento, California man, talking to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM, had seen a UFO's clone of my sighting! His view was oval shaped with a cloud-like texture! 8)

As a member of the Kingdom of Nye web site, dedicated to Art Bell, I wrote to Colorado's MUFON director Leslie and she said send it in. They have an elaborate form on their web site. I filled out the extensive multi-page form in brief! :lol: But it was never posted in their extensive UFO archives. :|

Leslie sent me 2 pics of evidence of a Fast Walker's intrusion into a Denver area home! :shock: I think the little ones are remotely controlled drones with "eyes" sending pics back to it's Mother Ship.

I'd give anything to be able to send FF the 3 pics of Leslie's 2006 Denver investigation into that homeowner's plastic vanes melted on Venetian blinds! An orb larger than a basketball came into the home in winter time. The 3 pics were weird! The homeowner had covered the glass with aluminum foil and the orb visitor went right thru it too! :o

That entry must have been like H.G. Wells' ''War Of The Worlds" tethered UFO eye that went into the basement of the farm house, but without a tether. That warm thing floated in and floated back out of that Denver home. :shock:

Leslie of MUFON had the same thing melt her blinds in the seventies! She threw the blinds in the trash and now is mad at herself for doing that. :idea:

I've seen several Fast Walkin' white balls just a gettin' it making our satellites & the ISS look snail-like :!: Another night sighting had one strange in line grouping of 5 white lights and then four times slowly back and forth they changed to amber then back to white lights. The lights flashing was not a standing still, silent airliner or plane of any kind because yellow lights are never allowed on US airplanes. :wink:

MK II Cody in Indiana :D

:idea: Dust off Fantastic Forum's Paranormal on Christmas Day today :!: The 2 FF topics of UFO and Paranormal are always the least likely spots to find visitors when checking "Who is online". :? Look up a lot and maybe you will become one of the millions of members of the World Wide UFO Seers Club just like me! :D

Here's the link I mentioned above........... 8)

http://fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopi ... 41&t=49631
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 07-04-2022 05:20 PM, edited 7 times in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

voguy
Pirate

Re: At age 58 I finally saw my first UFO in Kentucky!

Post by voguy » 12-26-2015 04:26 PM

Saw my first ones in 1978 or so. Corroborated by another two pilots, and reports to media. Airport radar had nothing.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-26-2015 06:41 PM

Thanks for your report voguy! I hope your first ones did not take up to 58 years like it did me. :D Whew! What a wait that was. :mrgreen: It was well worth it.

voguy, what did the media report on your sighting? You must have been piloting an airplane knowing what the other two pilots saw. Was there pilot's radio exchanges that you picked up also during that UFO fly by? Sometimes radar picks them up and at times it doesn't. :|

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-26-2015 09:12 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:voguy, what did the media report on your sighting? You must have been piloting an airplane knowing what the other two pilots saw. Was there pilot's radio exchanges that you picked up also during that UFO fly by? Sometimes radar picks them up and at times it doesn't. :|
They were not interested, even though I work in the biz. The tower operator at the airport said to "drop it" unless I wanted to be humiliated and mocked. His attitude was suspicious at the least, and I suspect he was covering his ass.

I didn't go looking for it or anything. It sort of happened. Go to maps.google.com and pull up a section of maps showing US23 from Flint MI to Toledo OH. I had left Lapeer MI and decided the easiest way home in the dusk would be to follow US23 south. My destination was Toledo Express Airport (about 8 mi west of US23/I475 on Airport Hwy / US2). I was flying right seat in a 172 single engine @ about 5,500 feet, and my friend Tommy was left seat and had control. We were talking when I noticed a group of five lights at 10 O'Clock in the distance going westbound. At first I didn't think too much about it as there is a lot of traffic that comes over Lake Erie inbound to Detroit Metro, but as I kept looking it was obvious they were westbound and we were on an intercept with them.

Tommy spotted them and we got on the radio and called Express, and the tower said they had nothing on radar. We waited a few seconds and in our mind we could tell that one of us would have to change flight path as we would intercept on about the MI/OH state line. We called the tower again, and the guy claimed they had nothing on radar. About that time a pilot coming out of Toledo Metcalf airport in a twin called and said he was northbound to Port Huron and was at 6,000 feet and the objects were right in front of him booking west at a high rate of speed. The Toledo tower again said, "Gentlemen we have nothing on radar."

We were probably a minute away from getting upclose and personal with whatever it was, so I took control, banked left (east) and went around the back them as they passed about 2 miles in front of us. After they passed I banked again and got on our path and landed at Toledo. After securing the plane I went up to the tower to ask what was going on. The tower HAD to have at least a visual on them as they would have passed about 3-4 miles north of them. The tower claimed they saw nothing. All they saw was us, the pilot heading north, and a heavy which came out of Metro for Indy. No other traffic was in the sky in that area.

Later I called a friend at the local paper and he said their assignment desk took nine calls from people in Fulton County (OH) and one from Lucas (OH) who saw them from the ground.

They were honest to goodness UFOs, and I stress that because they were unidentified, they were flying, and they were objects. I can't say if they were military or extra terrestrial. I just didn't want to meet up with them in the air.

I recall the event very well. and they were a group of five, flying in an unarranged cluster. I believe they may have been metallic as it seemed like light from the ground seemed to reflect. But as I looked at them it reminded me of the intensity of a flashlight about 500-750 feet away. If you took a green pea and held it at arms length. that's about the size I believe they were. So that might translate to perhaps 22-27 feet across if you work out the math. Understand I didn't want to look at them. I wanted to get the hell out of their airspace.

The only other oddity I've seen has been the proverbial black triangle. But I only got a glance as I was on M28 in the U.P. on icy roads and I didn't want to have an accident. But others I know up there have seen the triangles as well.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-26-2015 09:16 PM

Kid... I should mention I've known other pilots who have seen things, but it's a taboo subject. If you work for a company such as an airline or commercial carrier, it could KILL your career. Even private pilots shy from talking about it as there is a stigma in the field. Once you have been soiled with being a UFO Nut, you get treated different. My friend Jim, (also a pilot, and now deceased), caught a lot of crap for a LONG time after witnessing something down by Dayton. Union County Airport even refused him service because of it. It really is a taboo subject.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-26-2015 10:18 PM

voguy wrote:Kid... I should mention I've known other pilots who have seen things, but it's a taboo subject. If you work for a company such as an airline or commercial carrier, it could KILL your career. Even private pilots shy from talking about it as there is a stigma in the field. Once you have been soiled with being a UFO Nut, you get treated different. My friend Jim, (also a pilot, and now deceased), caught a lot of crap for a LONG time after witnessing something down by Dayton. Union County Airport even refused him service because of it. It really is a taboo subject.
voguy,

You said, "It just sort of happened!?" Wow! Your northern Ohio/southern Michigan flying experience was so detailed and exciting to read just now. Up in the air with strange company would be surreal to catch day or night. Yes, taboo to this day and it should not be so. Your sighting, and any pilot's sighting of a UFO report, could kill a flying career has them mum for sure. That's awful to read your friend Jim was refused service by Dayton's U.C. Airport. I can take it fueling would be one of their services! :(

:oops: Dayton's Wright-Patterson AFB contains alien secrets we all should know about! :confused:

I really liked your report tonight! Thanks voguy! :D Other members and our frequent guests will enjoy your UFO experience too!

You noted above, "We were talking when I noticed a group of five lights at 10 O'Clock in the distance going westbound." My best night sighting over our small town had "five lights" not moving at 11 O'Clock facing SE turning white to yellow several times! 8)

Briefly my other "daytime" sighting was a low level round "Flight of the Navigator"-Disney movie type UFO. I was the only coal truck going West at 11:00 AM. At any other time I should have been meeting 5 long rigs going East and 2 or 3 following me. But there were no other drivers to witness this slow, shiny, "silver spherical", 10' ? wide, south bound flyer without wings, no fuselage, and no engine up front! It might have been at a low 500' feet altitude! I had a long, great view of "what-ever-it-was"! :shock: And I kept the rig on the road! :D

Yes, UFO reporting is still a taboo topic told around those very few listening "open minds" to this uncommon phenomenonI So I pulled into the mine's coal yard 8 miles West of Petersburg, Indiana and joined the line up of coal trucks. I never said "a word" on the busy CB radio about what I had just witnessed! 8)

"Phenomenon" has the red squiggly line under it! This is the Fantastic Forum and surely the site's speller/corrector knows how to spell! :lol:

MK2 :wink:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-26-2015 11:39 PM

On a clear blue sky day about 8 yrs ago I was pulling my car out of the parking lot at the medical clinic and I noticed an object in the sky that looked weird. I pulled back into the space and jumped out to get a better view of it. It was dark brown metallic as the sun was reflecting on it and it was traveling slowly in a straight line heading south. The really odd thing is that it was not disk, oval, or triangular, it was a bunch of squares stacked on top of each other and that is what caught my attention. I can't describe the positions of the the squares because I don't really know how to. I could draw a picture if one could draw a pic on here. All I know is that this thing should not have been flying. I stood there gobsmacked and watched until it disappeared into the distance. As most here know, I live in a remote area and the only air traffic up here are bush planes, helicopters and jets flying at altitudes of around 30,000 ft. I looked to see if there was anybody else around that may have seen it but there was nobody else there.

This may have been some sort of military drone but it was unlike any drone I have ever seen in pictures, or more recently, small drones at our local park. This thing was about half the size of a big jet and completely silent. I have searched the net for anything that looks similar and have found a couple of square like objects with no explanation as to what they are. This sighting still haunts me.
β€œFor evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-27-2015 12:33 AM

I'm a busy member tonight Raggedyann and that's super rare for me elsewhere when it results in alternate news and not much else! :fortune: :ufo:

Stacked square boxes must be really unusual and I may have only viewed one pic of such a UFO. I really think whatever shape of structural make up they can dream up, to ride safely contained inside and trick the law of gravity to make "it" fly is possible in "their" worlds :!:

Maybe "they" dreamed us up genetics wise as they had millions of years to sample outer space to taxi "living things", to a soft landing on earth, like dino eggs, trees, fish, worms, birds, bugs, skeeters, flies and primates, etc. etc. Then finally it became our time on earth and here we are resembling some of "them" just like magic! Or not! :lol: :lol:

Thanks very much for deciding to tell your true UFO account here! I liked it a lot and I would like to see someday exactly what you saw that day up North. :o :shock:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-27-2015 03:47 AM

Thanks for reading my account MK. I like your analysis. I haven't gone into that in my head because I'm still pondering what the hell it was, never mind the why it was.

A small float plane flew over the same path at a lower altitude a couple of minutes later. I toyed with the idea of driving down to the sea plane dock to ask the pilot if he had seen it too but I chickened out because if he hadn't, I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, as well as embarrass myself. Small community.
β€œFor evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-27-2015 05:22 AM

Just to add...

All my life I have wanted to see a UFO. I finally did see something very strange and it was surreal. Not what I had expected. I've had experiences in my life that border on the unexplained and I have naturally taken them in stride and accepted them for what they were and part of life. I suppose the difference is, when we experience something that seems mysterious or other wordly, there is always the chance that the experience is coincidence, or at best not real enough to define and label, so we brush them off, albeit we always wonder.

My friend asked me what I was feeling when I saw this thing and I couldn't tell her as I didn't know. Now I do know and this UFO thingy left me frustrated and questioning my own eyes. I walked around going "Huh"? for a couple of days. I was the deer in the headlights. I wanted to run after it and beg it to come back and be something normal that my brain could grab onto and I could say to myself "Oh that's what that is, silly me". It's amazing that this thing would brazenly float over a community of 2000 people in broad daylight. I'm still glad I looked up.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-27-2015 08:39 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: :oops: Dayton's Wright-Patterson AFB contains alien secrets we all should know about! :confused:
My friend Jim and I once found a book which deals with the subject mentioned above. It was highly redacted, and appeared to be a copy of a copy left by some military guys. Very sobering to say the least. But if you can compose yourself to the point where you read without getting emotional you realize that like our conflicts between races, religions, and views, there are other forms of life which compete as well. Some benevolent to us. Some who are less compassionate.
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Yes, UFO reporting is still a taboo topic told around those very few listening "open minds" to this uncommon phenomenonI So I pulled into the mine's coal yard 8 miles West of Petersburg, Indiana and joined the line up of coal trucks. I never said "a word" on the busy CB radio about what I had just witnessed! 8)
Unless I know someone really well I don't volunteer information. I will listen to others talk about these sort of things as I think it's ignorant not to listen first without giving the subject a fair shot. After all, when you read through the databases on sighting you find there are some made up accounts, some from people with psychological problems, but there are some sightings from those deemed to be creditable and detailed which can not be explained logically. It's best to know what you know and not share it, IMHO.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-27-2015 08:50 AM

Raggedyann wrote:On a clear blue sky day about 8 yrs ago I was pulling my car out of the parking lot at the medical clinic and I noticed an object in the sky that looked weird. ........ ( snip) ..... This may have been some sort of military drone but it was unlike any drone I have ever seen in pictures, or more recently, small drones at our local park. This thing was about half the size of a big jet and completely silent. I have searched the net for anything that looks similar and have found a couple of square like objects with no explanation as to what they are. This sighting still haunts me.
If you could hear something, it might be military. But every guy I've talked to with metal on their collar who know aviation swears that nobody has anything which is "silent". Of course it depends upon the height of the object, and humidity at the time. 25,000' and above on 95% humidity might not propagate sound, even if it's a commercial or private jet. Key items to look for are nav lights, straight flight pattern, and perspective to local clouds and landmarks. If you have a cloud base you can then go to a weather site and usually get a good indication on the height of the clouds, which helps with size. Knowing the wind speed and direction of the clouds also helps with speed calculation and direction.

If it's at 10,000 to 15,000 and you can't see wings or lights, then I would be suspicious about what it may be.

You live in an area where I would be tempted to fix position a couple 4k HD cameras to the sky. I'm sure at some point you would see something.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-27-2015 01:40 PM

This is a great thread! Makes a nice change. Enjoyed reading your experiences MK and VO.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-27-2015 05:56 PM

Thanks to both of you for making this KY UFO, a 1st4me, more exciting by reading your UFO fly overs. Back on January of 2006 the cloud-like camo cover, elongated oval shaped UFO, made me want to see more of "them" piloting their much varied craft! 8)

:rolleyes: This little smilie just looks upwards. The other "rolleyes" smilie moves his eyes up and down. In that case if that was a newbie UFO watcher. He or she might miss seeing the speedy craft zipping overhead! :lol:

voguy, I've told very few about "my few" UFO catches so perfectly timed when I was not anticipating "them"! :mrgreen:

Happy New Year to all and keep looking :rolleyes: :!: :idea:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-09-2019 04:48 PM, edited 2 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-27-2015 06:09 PM

Raggedyann wrote:Just to add...

All my life I have wanted to see a UFO. I finally did see something very strange and it was surreal. Not what I had expected. I've had experiences in my life that border on the unexplained and I have naturally taken them in stride and accepted them for what they were and part of life. I suppose the difference is, when we experience something that seems mysterious or other wordly, there is always the chance that the experience is coincidence, or at best not real enough to define and label, so we brush them off, albeit we always wonder.

My friend asked me what I was feeling when I saw this thing and I couldn't tell her as I didn't know. Now I do know and this UFO thingy left me frustrated and questioning my own eyes. I walked around going "Huh"? for a couple of days. I was the deer in the headlights. I wanted to run after it and beg it to come back and be something normal that my brain could grab onto and I could say to myself "Oh that's what that is, silly me". It's amazing that this thing would brazenly float over a community of 2000 people in broad daylight. I'm still glad I looked up.
I've been glad I looked up too, Raggedyann. :o After hearing of their reported sightings, maybe by then in my early teens, I guess I actually was not waiting a full 58 years to see a UFO. Maybe just 43 years of my life! :lol: :mrgreen: You told us a lot how you felt afterwards and almost urging yourself to ask the pilots and ground crew & owners of the float plane if they'd seen it too. You did the right thing by not going over by the lake to say anything since you really did not need a confirmation of the stacked boxes UFO craft.

We will always wonder once we see our first or twenty above us. :wink:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Return to β€œUFO”