National UFO Reporting Center

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

National UFO Reporting Center

Post by Doka » 11-13-2016 12:58 PM

Some of the sightings are just too good not to share...

Occurred : 11/9/2016 21:30 (Entered as : 11/09/16 21:30)
Reported: 11/10/2016 2:40:07 PM 14:40
Posted: 11/11/2016
Shape: Triangle
Duration:10 minutes Brightly lit triangle craft hovered 50 feet above roadway Spokane, WA.

I was driving home on High Drive around 9:30 pm Wednesday Nov. 9, 2016, after having dinner in downtown Spokane when this incident occurred.

I was headed east on High Drive and approaching the intersection of High Drive and Grand Boulevard when I saw this giant incredibly bright object in the sky that was immediately above the treetops about four blocks away.

At first, I wasn't sure if it was a panel of stadium lights, but there's no stadium anywhere nearby. I live just a short distance from where this incident occurred, and I have been there thousands of times over the past 17 years, and I have never once seen a light like that anywhere in the neighborhood.

I drove toward the object, and pulled over on the south side of East 43rd Avenue, between South Scott and South Garfield Streets. What I saw was a giant triangle that was only 50 feet or so above me, and hovering above some trees in a residential neighborhood.

The Rest of the Story Here:

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/131/S131140.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “UFO”