Maybe We Haven’t Seen Any Aliens Because They’re All Dead

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Maybe We Haven’t Seen Any Aliens Because They’re All Dead

Post by Riddick » 12-29-2016 02:24 AM

Absent signs of life, astronomers are starting to look for extraterrestrial nuclear wars and pandemics. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Maybe We Haven’t Seen Any Aliens Because They’re All Dead

Post by Doka » 12-29-2016 09:54 AM

Riddick wrote:Absent signs of life, astronomers are starting to look for extraterrestrial nuclear wars and pandemics. FULL STORY

Well why not, most don't know they have been here forever, so I guess we can make them all dead, no problem. :?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

fos
Pirate

Re: Maybe We Haven’t Seen Any Aliens Because They’re All Dead

Post by fos » 12-29-2016 07:19 PM

Maybe the aliens just can't get here. The physics of even traveling here in our solar system are close to impossible. Getting to any other star system is unlikely to be achieved. It will have to involve a transport system that is not possible now or in the near (or distant) future. If we were able to approach the speed of light in our travels, the Earth would be many generations beyond the way we left it. I wouldn't even be able to tolerate the 18+ months it would take to go to Mars and back. I like hot water, air conditioning, and privacy too much.

Return to “UFO”