Alien abduction: 45 years after alleged UFO encounter, Mississippi man breaks his silence

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Alien abduction: 45 years after alleged UFO encounter, Mississippi man breaks his silence

Post by Doka » 08-14-2018 10:12 AM

Believe or not , it doesn't really matter.........Allowed to remember only once and the "Genie" does not go easily back into the bottle.

Brian Broom | Mississippi Clarion Ledger
Updated 9:10 a.m. PDT Aug. 13, 2018

It was an event he has been reluctant to speak about, yet it shaped much of his life. Calvin Parker, now of Moss Point, along with friend Charles Hickson, claimed they were abducted by aliens while fishing on the Pascagoula River and now Parker has written a book he hopes will set the record straight.

"Pascagoula — The Closest Encounter, My Story" was recently published. It contains the first full account of the event given by Parker along with how it affected his life. It includes photos, documents and newspaper articles written through the years. It also marks the first time a transcription of a hypnosis session with Parker has been published.

Parker hopes it will clear the air.

"It was Oct. 11, 1973," Parker said. "We'd gotten off work that day and a friend of mine, he and I went fishing.

"The old abandoned shipyard; they had a little pier out front and we were on that pier. I'm going to guess it was about six o'clock in the evening. It had just started getting dark, but it was kind of a bright moon."

More Story

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/mag ... 922706002/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “UFO”