CDC Investigates Unexplained Rashes in Schoolkids

Chemtrail activity seems to be picking up all over the country! Send in your photos and related news items, including reports of 'strange diseases' and viruses, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

CDC Investigates Unexplained Rashes in Schoolkids

Post by Linnea » 03-01-2002 02:30 AM

Feb. 28
— By Emma Hitt, PhD

ATLANTA (Reuters Health) - State and local health departments in 14 states have been investigating unexplained rashes among US schoolchildren since October of last year, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The CDC said the cause of the rashes is unknown, and that "further investigation is needed to determine whether a common [cause] for these rashes exists."

The number of children affected in each state ranges from less than 10 to about 600, they report.

In the March 1st issue of the agency's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, the CDC describes investigations taking place in 4 of the 14 states: Indiana, Pennsylvania, Oregon and Connecticut.

According to the CDC, the first rashes were reported on October 4, 2001 in Indiana. Since then, most cases have been seen in elementary school students, although "a few teachers and school staff have been affected but rarely parents or siblings."

Although the characteristics vary, the CDC describes the rashes as generally consisting of reddened spots on the face, neck, hands or arms, sometimes in a network-like pattern. The rashes have lasted from "a few hours to 2 weeks," and in most cases were very itchy.

None of the children, according to the CDC report, showed signs of illness beyond the rash.

full article

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 03-01-2002 07:32 PM

Linnea: with such widespread various-States/distant-locales reportings of inexplicable rashes in school children -- which I suspect also involves lots of adults, too, un-reported as yet! -- it makes me wonder what might be "raining down from the skies" upon all of us?! Are these more startling signs that chemtrails might be involved, too?

Ninerism

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 03-01-2002 07:32 PM

Linnea: with such widespread various-States/distant-locales reportings of inexplicable rashes in school children -- which I suspect also involves lots of adults, too, un-reported as yet! -- it makes me wonder what might be "raining down from the skies" upon all of us?! Are these more startling signs that chemtrails might be involved, too?

Ninerism

[This message has been edited by Linnea Meyer (edited 01 March 2002).]

Return to “Chemtrails”