Everybody's Got One

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Everybody's Got One

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2018 03:35 PM

Y'know how it is when you read something & can't help but shake your head yes?
:nod:

Are you finding yourself nodding in agreement? I should hope so.... Anyhoo, if you're anything like me, of a mind not to mind gratuitously noisome negative 'Net buttholes then this Mark Evanier post outta getcher noggin movin' in a positive way:

http://newsfromme.com/2018/03/01/everybodys-got-one/
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Everybody's Got One

Post by Doka » 08-19-2018 05:50 PM

Hey Riddick, thanks for posting, I read and the kept reading! Mr. Evanier is a wonderful writer! Loved his writting about his Feral Cats and trying to get a Big Mac, WithOut Cheese! He has an engaging sense of humor and sense of irony taking things in stride. No doubt about his political bent, but has a personality, something I find sorely lacking, in the" let's just hate groups" :D

Back to reading his delightfull blogs......... :lol:

My Opinion 8)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2018 06:11 PM

Doka wrote: 08-19-2018 05:50 PM Hey Riddick, thanks for posting, I read and the kept reading! Mr. Evanier is a wonderful writer! Loved his writting about his Feral Cats and trying to get a Big Mac, WithOut Cheese! He has an engaging sense of humor and sense of irony taking things in stride. No doubt about his political bent, but has a personality, something I find sorely lacking, in the" let's just hate groups" :D

Back to reading his delightfull blogs......... :lol:

My Opinion 8)
I check out Mark's site every day!
His politics don't get in the way
While for sure a Leftie
NOT nerve grating, is he
ME always has something funny to say
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-17-2018 09:51 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “The Brig”