the truth is out there

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 11-16-2004 10:00 PM

Linda you are loved.

I even like Wormy I wished him happy birthday and then read the post and it made me a lil angry. But others were agreeing imo with the post.

I care about some on that board too. Of course it is perfectly okay to go where ever you want but that was not what I was upset about. It was mentioned in my first paragraph in this post.

I'm okay with what ever people want to do but I don't like it when they just suppose that something has happened that has not.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 11-16-2004 10:12 PM

Kath...I wasn't taking it personal just want to open, thats just me :) Its ok, just wanted to make sure that it was clear from me.

Oh and back at ya hun (((((((((hugs))))))))) ;)
Last edited by SETIsLady on 11-16-2004 10:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.

NeelyGirl
Pirate

Post by NeelyGirl » 11-16-2004 10:27 PM

Okay I truly think I'm losing it.

I am so upset right now I'm shaking. <I can't believe you are going to out yourself as a nutty Neelygirl..........thank you voice in Spike's head><dealing with other stuf than just FF, to clarify, "stuff" going on in real life>

I NEVER intended to disappoint anyone. I have been a shambles emotionally for some while and hide behind my winking avatars and put a smile on everything. I am mentally exhausted.

When Westward Ho posted what she did about being too "involved" it hit home. And man, I truly am. I CARE Soooo much about so many of you. I know, I know, it' supposed to be only a "forum", but I can't help it. I have fallen in love wit the personalities aboard this ship. I did join up at the other board, I really saw no harm in it. I used a different name because I wanted to be "spooky" and Strange, not Sandra Dee.

I swore I was not going to do this. Ughh, what a jellyfish I am. I'm just not liking the whole political thing right now. The "needfires" thread moved me, and I thought things were heading up. So yes, I need to REMOVE myself. I think I'll only be posting at "People who Eat paper towels.com" or The Yellow wiggle is Sexy.com".

Linnea, thank you for speaking to me in e-mail, I will still be sending a donation, I have what , almost 3,00 posts, i need to pay for my big Jabber mouth.

<deep breath> mudwoman, you are amazing, Iris~ remember you need to be ask Iris.com, Tiffany I love ya, Cindy Lou who~ your advice has helped, Big Labowski~you are a true gentlemen, SpaceProphet ~you slay me! as well as your "rounds" with Falcon, DEV!!! You are truly My hero, no lie. Dale you are so kind and funny, I swear I thought you were a hip teen ager when I came here, Mercury~Woah..just Woah, Niner I have a ton of bookmarked sites from books you have recommended, Cherry Kelly~ God love ya for standing your ground! Fae~ you have vast knowledge<and you share my love for Donnie Darko>, Lrs, thanks for your friendship, BenSlain~ My "old shoe", and Rom~ No words can describe. A Shout out to Nemo, MsX, Gorm, Captain K, Searching Spirit, Gaurdian Angel, Seattle Gal, SPIKE MIKE!!!!, Diamond Dove, Burt, Turtle, ALien UK, Boomer, GWEN!!,Laird, Cherry,RaceHorse, Setis', JOOLZ and Corvid!!, Swimm, and Bell..and One of my very FIRST friends here Mark<tab!!>.

Okay For Crying out Loud Neely girl... That sounded like Romper Room: "Who do I see in my mirror":rolleyes:

Sorry for wasting Band with Linnea, which I have finally figured out IS:D

~Peace Out

<Ha I'm thinking of Dev saying "Beware of posters wishing a dramatic farewell!!:D>
Last edited by NeelyGirl on 11-16-2004 11:45 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Wiggle your big toe.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 11-17-2004 12:51 AM

Wow.

Ok, all together now, everyone take a big, deep breath, smile at the person next to you, join hands, concentrate on your breathing patterns, and repeat after me:

OMMMMMMMM.....
OOOMMMMMMMM.....
OOOOOMMMMMMMM.....
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 11-17-2004 07:19 AM

Sorry, Cindy and the rest of you who know about ISPs, etc. I'm just a volunteer mod who doesn't have a clue, and ya know, I'm kinda glad.

YOU take care of it.

I don't understand what is happening. I don't like to greet somebody and then find there's some encoded bull****. I also don't like that some Pirates think they have been banned.

Figure it out and then come and get me. There are too many mixed messages happening around here now.:mad:
Last edited by Devastated on 11-17-2004 08:09 AM, edited 1 time in total.
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 11-17-2004 08:10 AM

P.S., Hi Neely, honey, and many big hugs!:)
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 11-17-2004 09:24 AM

NeelyChick,

Did you read both of my emails? To recap; there is no crime in dual-citizenship, you owe no explanations.

The point in posting my explanation here & "top" was to correct Gorm's hot-headed, far-fetched accusation of this ship's Captain.

If someone came here and accused you of something similar, you can bet I'd deFFend you too. And I will defend this ship from the idiots there who have threatened violence, cyber-attacks and even the rape of a pirate. (Yes, RAPE, folks) :(

And ewww, did you notice the praises Gorm got over there when he announced that he'd posted this "truth-attack" over here? Someone even called him a hero! Blech.

Swinneyway Neely, Huge Hugs to you ... remember always that there are many more where those came FFrom. Come on back and stock up on more whenever you FFeel the need, K?

XOXO,
CindyLWho

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 11-17-2004 09:37 AM

My apologies to you, Dev ... I was rough and mouthy in my first post, and I am sorry. :(

I assumed you'd read the links Gorm posted.

Return to “The Brig”