Saddest Picture ever

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 07-18-2007 06:21 PM

They do that to Doggie's......why?
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 07-18-2007 06:22 PM

and, ftr, "stupid" is purely subjective.
email me directly at: teresius "at" comcast.net (all one word, of course)

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 07-18-2007 06:23 PM

no. not to doggies, to OXEN. although, you might have eaten dog and not known it. lots of asian cultures eat dog.
just saying. i have no idea how they would have been killed.
email me directly at: teresius "at" comcast.net (all one word, of course)

IronsGold
Pirate

Post by IronsGold » 07-18-2007 06:35 PM

teresius wrote: does this sound familiar?

YES!!! teresius my friend you always come through for me don't ya? God love ya my friend!

Vick will never play again. The NFL is in the middle of a major PR blitz and doesn't need this. I'm surprised Goodell hasn't stroked out.
"What fresh hell is this?"
Dorothy Parker

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 07-18-2007 06:45 PM

"""" I thought you might be interested in this HSUS campaign to persuade the NFL to punish football player and alleged dogfighter Michael Vick appropriately. Now that a grand jury has indicted Michael Vick on federal animal fighting charges--including reports of extreme cruelty to dogs who weren't aggressive enough--it's clearly time for them to get off the dime.

Please ask NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to suspend Michael Vick immediately for his cruelty."""""

Turtle I hope you don't mind, but I belong to the Humane Society too and I am going to post the link to have this horrible person suspended. Personally I think he should be kicked out of the NFL all together.

GOOG ONE went there signed up.Thank You........SETIsLady
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 07-18-2007 06:47 PM

turtle101 wrote: There are some mindless fools out there who make everything funny. These are the kind of poster I have on my ignore list. They are spineless fools. Please if anyone wants to post in my threads DON'T responed to the stupid one. Do this for me. He won't go away and this is a form of stocking someone who post. And trashing others threads. AT one time this was not allowed. EVER! I remember a time when a women from Alaska was kick off the forum for doing this. Now it is allowed. So please don't respond to him.

I do not like you DIV.
So If you don't mind take it esle where.

There was a time when sports figures were held up as role models for our young. This sick puke should be put out of his miserable life. He is using up good oxygen someone else could be breathing!

By the way, are you asking this forum to censor anyone you don't like turtle?
Last edited by majda on 07-18-2007 06:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 07-18-2007 07:02 PM

Divinorumus wrote: So sad. And here is an equally sad picture too. Personally, I see no difference between either selfish self-satisfying self-gratifying killing, nor any difference between the monsters involved in either putrid act.

I understand what you're saying Div. I think that anyone who went through a 'slaughter' house, from the stock yard all the way through the process would become a vegetarian instantly.

Unfortunately, this creepy Vick character will continue to get his jollies somehow, even if he is punished for this thing.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 07-18-2007 07:04 PM

By the way, are you asking this forum to censor anyone you don't like turtle?

nope Ignore list works great on *them*

There was a time when sports figures were held up as role models for our young. This sick puke should be put out of his miserable life. He is using up good oxygen someone else could be breathing!
totally agree.....did you know this happen in April....I didn't know that.....

ratdog
Pirate

Post by ratdog » 07-18-2007 07:26 PM

Theres two states that have dog fighting as Legal ...they're also two state that did not pass the Jessica Law............. One I ca almost see the other suprise me....................:( what are they?
Nobody knows the stubble I'v seen...Burma Shave Semper Fi

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-18-2007 07:31 PM

Anyone who would hurt any animal is a sick piece of scum in my opinion.:mad:

BTW turtle the ignore option is great, beats reading and complaining about posts.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 07-18-2007 07:36 PM

Anyone who would hurt any animal is a sick piece of scum in my opinion.
Isn't that exactly what I was saying, without any biased self-righteous exceptions? Or is eating them not hurt them? Now I'm confused. Geez...us..
Last edited by Divinorumus on 07-18-2007 07:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 07-18-2007 07:38 PM

Yes...... shirleypal I have it on.......getting long list....lol

okie dokie anyway ratdog
wyomie is one and utah the other one....i think

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-18-2007 08:02 PM

All we can hope for is this jerk will wear his cruel actions for the rest of his life. He will always be known for this. It will follow him forever. Good people will shun him always. And sensational news shows will revisit his disgusting lifestyle at least every 10 years, with titles like "Where Did They Go?" Sometimes they too even have a productive place in society.

ratdog
Pirate

Post by ratdog » 07-18-2007 08:04 PM

Yes Wy.
no.....on Id.

cute kitty picture. I love steak.....yum yum. Baked patato and beans...good meal. There is a differance.............................,,'
Not into baby food.

but this is about Vicks and dog fighting I do believe
sorry turtle

As a Marine and a man..,,;'...... I have killed a few deer in m life. In asia the whack dogs on the head but them down fast then they eat them.

But to see this picture and here about the dog fighting and the burtal way they were killed. Makes me sick. I love my dogs. Got two.
Nobody knows the stubble I'v seen...Burma Shave Semper Fi

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 07-18-2007 08:06 PM

teresius wrote: no. not to doggies, to OXEN. although, you might have eaten dog and not no idea how they would have been killed.

Jesus God. Are these the same people that actually consider themselves the "future of the Forum"??????????

Now don't go telling me to "go to hell"! You know that's not accepted here. Right? Am I right?

At any rate, sorry. SL posted a beautiful link where we could all voice our protest (I heard he made a plea, and just got probation). Doing it tomorrow. Hope the Real Pirates will participate!
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

Return to “The Brig”