Saddest Picture ever

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Saddest Picture ever

Post by turtle101 » 07-18-2007 04:49 PM

Only Monsters would stand back and hang a helpless animal till dead. Only Monsters would kill a helpless dogs becuase it "wasn't" as curel as the Monster. I don't care who he is or what he is he should be out and any other of his friends that allowed this kind of Monster Games.This Monster should never be allowed to play football again. No one should let him advertize for them. These are just rich little mindless males that have to much money and find sick things to make their day. I have an idea do to him what he did to the dogs (not kill him) have him feel what the dogs went through just before they died. Never mind he's a Monster .... ..... they have no feelings.

this is one of the dogs saved
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Shimmering Auro
Pirate

Post by Shimmering Auro » 07-18-2007 05:00 PM

Agree with everything you've said, Turtle.

This situation is beyond disturbing and disgusting. :mad:
shimmeringaurora(at)yahoo(dot)com

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 07-18-2007 05:20 PM

Turtle, I too agree. I actually got sick to my stomach reading what these pieces of crap did to these poor animals. Whats worse is kids look up to these sports figures. This is the worst type of human being, that can harm an innocent animal. :(

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 07-18-2007 05:21 PM

turtle101 wrote: I have an idea do to him what he did to the dogs (not kill him) have him feel what the dogs went through just before they died.

I don't think we'll ever get humankind (don't start, Div :D) as a whole to impose the same penalties for crimes against animals as crimes against man. But we can at least, for God's sake, make the current penalties more severe. Much, more severe.

If no other argument will work, "they" (who ever the cold-hearted "they" are; I know none are here) may at least wish to consider that this is how serial killers get their start. Punish swift, harsh and immediately, and you may be doing more good than you realize.

If I'm being brutally honest, I'm not sure that child abuse upsets me more than animal abuse. At least there's a chance the child can cry for help. An animal doesn't even get that. Tough one, Turtle.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 07-18-2007 05:23 PM

Turtle I hope you don't mind, but I belong to the Humane Society too and I am going to post the link to have this horrible person suspended. Personally I think he should be kicked out of the NFL all together.

NFL, Throw the Book at Michael Vick

Now that a federal grand jury has indicted star NFL quarterback Michael Vick for dogfighting, the NFL must stop hedging and impose a suitable penalty. Three months ago, suspicions of dogfighting on Vick's property in Virginia came to light along with chilling descriptions of the fighters hanging, electrocuting, shooting and slamming to death dogs who didn't "perform" as desired.

TAKE ACTION

Ask NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to suspend Michael Vick from the NFL immediately. Anything less would be an outrage.

Edit the subject line and the message with your own words for even greater impact!

https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_ ... rce=gaba6w

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 07-18-2007 05:24 PM

So sad. And here is an equally sad picture too. Personally, I see no difference between either selfish self-satisfying self-gratifying killing, nor any difference between the monsters involved in either putrid act.

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 07-18-2007 05:31 PM

Thank you, SL. It feels much better knowing there's something we can do.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 07-18-2007 05:41 PM

There are some mindless fools out there who make everything funny. These are the kind of poster I have on my ignore list. They are spineless fools. Please if anyone wants to post in my threads DON'T responed to the stupid one. Do this for me. He won't go away and this is a form of stocking someone who post. And trashing others threads. AT one time this was not allowed. EVER! I remember a time when a women from Alaska was kick off the forum for doing this. Now it is allowed. So please don't respond to him.

I do not like you DIV.
So If you don't mind take it esle where.
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 07-18-2007 05:53 PM

That's right, I'm the evil wicked one, because I don't have the blood of another once living creature on my hands or in my belly. To hell I should go, for pointing out any murderous comparisons. I'm one sick FK, huh? Come, kill and eat me and then the world will be better off. I'm such an evil sinner, and my thoughts and ideas are disgusting, huh? I give up, you all are the right and righteous ones and I'm a P.O.S. okay.

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 07-18-2007 05:56 PM

Turtle I hope you don't mind, but I belong to the Humane Society too and I am going to post the link to have this horrible person suspended. Personally I think he should be kicked out of the NFL all together.

He lifeless, mindless piece of crap. And should get the full extent of the law. It just boggles mine brain that stupid people sit around and watch dogs fight, kill each other and think this is a great sport.

We had a dog fighting ring here in Pahrump. They went after them it turned out to be a bunch of Illegal Mexicans.

yes you can SETIsLady, only if you can get stupid responced deleted, I can't see it but I'm sure its stupid, mindless and nothing to do with this thread.

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 07-18-2007 06:02 PM

turtle101 wrote: Things that I don't do: (here)

1) I don't argue
2) I don't compromise
3) I don't criticize
4) I don't insult

does this sound familiar?
email me directly at: teresius "at" comcast.net (all one word, of course)

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 07-18-2007 06:06 PM

hi teresius :)

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 07-18-2007 06:07 PM

hello yourself! i've missed you terribly!

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 07-18-2007 06:16 PM

1. I don't insult...not and insult its the truth.
3) I don't criticize...not criticizing it's a stated fact.
2) I don't compromise...not compromising either, I'v said it before If you can't stay on topic don't post here.
1) I don't argue...not arguing *MY* point. Do not care what YOU think. If its not on topic.

This was about dog fighting......please stay on that TOPIC.

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 07-18-2007 06:20 PM

astute.

i was merely pointing out that YOU were the one diverging from the topic, even if it was yours. div brought up a salient issue, in his usual, unusual way. at what point do you condone the violence that's done to animals if you're going to eat them? villagers in africa will bleed oxen with arrow-shots to the neck and drink the blood and use it in other foods. if you didn't want to address his point, you didn't have to. you also didn't have to start in on him. you could have simply ignored him.

that's all.

Return to “The Brig”