Eric Bolling Suspended After Claims He Shared Pictures of His............

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Eric Bolling Suspended After Claims He Shared Pictures of His............

Post by Doka » 08-05-2017 09:31 PM

In my opinion being a "Nut Case" doesn't really need any political affiliation , humans just tend to "go off the rails" on occasion . In this day an age of male and female obsession with sex and body parts, pictures and accounts I suppose it is becoming the norm. Something I personally will never get used to, since these people apparently lack the good sense to even be embarrassed, I'll do it for them. :oops:

Fox News Eric Bolling Suspended After Claims He Shared Pictures of His Penis…

Posted on August 5, 2017 by sundance

Fox News host Eric Bolling has been suspended after allegations of sexual harassment by female colleagues at the network.  According to media reports Mr. Bolling is being accused of sending pictures of his penis to co-workers.

Mr. Bolling’s lawyer, Paul Weiss law firm, says his client: “does not believe he sent any communications.”

The career outlook for Mr. Bolling appears tenuous because apparently Mr. Bolling cannot recall sending pictures of his penis.  One would think this would be an easy thing to remember, I digress.  The scandal will obviously be very hard on his family.

NEW YORK – Huffington Post’s Yashar Ali reported on Friday evening that Bolling had sent unsolicited photos on multiple occasions to female co-workers several years ago. On Saturday, a Fox News spokesperson confirmed that Bolling had been suspended following the allegations and that an investigation is being opened into the matter.

The Rest of the Story

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... his-penis/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Eric Bolling Suspended After Claims He Shared Pictures of His............

Post by kbot » 08-06-2017 06:18 PM

Fox appears to be imploding...........

As with Weiner, I feel badly for Bolling's wife
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

maryals51
Pirate

Re: Eric Bolling Suspended After Claims He Shared Pictures of His............

Post by maryals51 » 09-11-2017 11:52 PM

In sadder news:
"...Hours after Eric Bolling was fired from Fox News, his 19-year-old son took his own life. The latest updates about the death of the younger Bolling indicate that he died of a drug overdose. Reports put Eric Chase Bolling being very upset about the accusations that have been put on his father, costing him his job at Fox News.

According to TMZ, Eric Chase Bolling was “embarrassed” by the stories being told about his father and was “emotionally upset.” Eric Bolling was let go from Fox News while he was on suspension. The Five co-host was accused of sending pictures of his genitals in lewd text messages to co-workers...." https://www.inquisitr.com/4487509/bolli ... self-harm/

Hours after the news broke, of the death of Eric Bolling's son, there were many Tweets of condolences from former Fox News co-workers. Today, on The Five, each Panelist shared their condolences. Greg Gutfeld was uncharacteristicly at a loss for words and visibly shaken.

I've always like Eric Bolling. I think the sex accusations are phony. But, whatever, to lose a child is a terrible thing.
"When they tell you not to Panic that's when you run!"

Return to “The Brig”