Ship WRECK!!! Revisedcode, Fantastic Forum Co-founder, needs help.

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

URSOKWL
Pirate

Ship WRECK!!! Revisedcode, Fantastic Forum Co-founder, needs help.

Post by URSOKWL » 09-23-2018 03:46 PM

Ahoy Pirates PLEASE READ.
Revisedcode, that's me, aka Linnea's son & Co - founder needs urgent help.

SHIP WRECKED! At 52 life is kicking my as$, again, many of you know my mom, (BFF) Linnea.. Yet very few pirates know my private story since losing Linnea 7 years ago.

Not to dig up past pain, let me cut to the chase. Linnea is my BFF, she raised me and my sister while taking 10 years to earn BA from Michigan State University, without a father/husband (MIA since I was 5) Linnea did her best to love me and teach me respect.

Without a father or brothers, I wasn't taught to be anything, I wasn't directed to be anything, sound strange..

Well the result is that I am 'self-taught and self-made'. Without all the drama, I've never been the same since Linnea fell unconscious in my arms, she didn't get to say goodbye, she hated pain meds, and I took her off them before I pulled the plug, Linnea was able to squeeze my finger three times, but never spoke again.

I lost it, but I know, with out a doubt, my faith is priceless, (another time). I know Linnea is asleep awaiting the judgment to eternal life. As are all YHVH's children.

I never mourned her, i didn't get a chance, I've been homeless ever since, the dirty secret, not being on the deed to our house, my (step-dad) Linnea used his VA, he paid taxes, and Linnea provided health insurance, he never EVER lived with us. Warren, without all the drama, called me before Linnea was even cremated, or laid to rest THAT HE WAS GIVING THE HOUSE BACK TO THE BANK.. okay, hmm Linnea's only wish for me was to have a home, after she passed, well I LOST CONTROL, I threatened him, Linnea and I lived there for 10 years, long story short, after pouring gas down the stairs, police enroute,...

I REMEMBERED ONE OF THE LAST THINGS LINNEA TAUGHT ME.

"Demian, she's says, 'don't force your will on all the people, in every situation, all the time' ya I'm an Alpha, cursed with intelligence, (without father, god nor wisdom)...

So the story goes.. I applied her words spiritually, oh yes, all bets were off. I learned SURRENDER!
THANK YOU MOM!!

So I walked away from everything, not mourning Linnea (I fell off the shallow end) I left the house... And everything in it. But before I did I had one more job to do, I had to protect this SHIP, I HAD TO PASS THE REIGNS TO A NEUTRAL MEMBER, NOT, sorry friends, not to any of Linnea's close friends, the problems I avoided, and the choice I made was perfect!!

Long Live Linnea and long live FANTASTIC FORUM!! it's just perfect, every thing is perfect, this forum was founded originally as c2cam 'Mike Sigel' well here's a bit of history for Y'all, NO one, no one can do live un-sensored calls like Art Bell. So.. Ya a bit of drama for Y'all.. Mike Sigel was live day one and getting slammed on the air, well Linnea bailed him out.. LET'S GO TO THE FAX LINE... OH WAIT...
LINNEA SENT A FAX WHICH MIKE READ DAM NEAR VERBATIM!!! (YES HE GOT IN TROUBLE)

we called ourselves Sigels Soldiers..
Any how, I build the original format / forum, without any training, zero experience.. Later to become Fantastic Forum, free and private LIVE UNSENSORED POSTING.

Another story snip, premier RADIO, 3 YEARS LATER, gave us FULL ACCESS TO COAST TO COAST COPYRIGHT. IN WRITING!! THEY COULDN'T SUE US AND WIN, HOWEVER THEY HAD TO PROTECT THEIR COPYRIGHT, BY GIVING FF, AND ONLY FF WRITTEN PERMISSION!!! There are many kewl stories however..

Fast forward to present.. I'm in Houston Texas, yes I lost everything to Hurricane Harvey. FEMA didn't reply to my claims 25+ plus days,.. Snip, I ended up in jail.. Well I'm homeless, struggling to find a home, work, I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison!!

I hate asking for help, I've always worked hard, lived off my own sweat, I'm alone yet I have a great relationship with YHVH, "YAHUAH" (god).

I need help just keeping my phone on, I finally got ID again, yet no address and I have no driver's license..

Again without all the drama.. I ask any of you, if you can help me with cash, work, opportunity HOPE..

I've been blessed with several spiritual gifts, many of which I took for granted..

After Linnea passed, I walked away from my hosting business, see FF HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON A DEDICATED SERVER, 250$ A Month, we struggled, yet with your donations, and my hosting business, FF BIGGEST Client, we did this, FANTASTIC FORUM is 18 years strong!!

Well I'm really down n out, HOMELESS, ya I'm fricking desperate, please if you can help me out, i would be greatful.

Btw my best friend Doug, he's 66, my friend for 23+ years is losing his health, he can't drive anymore, safety, and he's wheelchair bound, I can't be specific, yet i want to work closely with him, he needs me, we've got a lot of kewl stories too, Linnea and Doug were very close friends, Doug has always been there for me, now it's payback, I need to get to California, I need to pay my AT&T phone, Etc..

Thank you all for reading my post.

Revisedcode
Cap'n Code
RC
URSOKWL, THANK YOU.
Please message me IF YOU CAN HELP.

Revisedcode
Last edited by URSOKWL on 09-27-2018 07:09 AM, edited 4 times in total.
"Yahuah bless you and keep you; Yahuah make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; Yahuah turn his face toward you and give you peace.”

URSOKWL
Pirate

Re: Ship WRECK!!

Post by URSOKWL » 09-23-2018 05:45 PM

Yarrrrrggh
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by URSOKWL on 09-27-2018 07:15 AM, edited 3 times in total.
"Yahuah bless you and keep you; Yahuah make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; Yahuah turn his face toward you and give you peace.”

URSOKWL
Pirate

Re: Ship WRECK!!!

Post by URSOKWL » 09-23-2018 05:58 PM

Will post for food!
Couldn't resist..

BTW I'M a wordpress expert, anyone need a site?
Last edited by URSOKWL on 09-27-2018 07:16 AM, edited 1 time in total.

URSOKWL
Pirate

Re: Ship WRECK!!! Revisedcode, Fantastic Forum Co-founder, needs help.

Post by URSOKWL » 09-24-2018 11:02 AM

Seems it's the plank Eh, heh... 12*250*11=?33,000 dollars that we invested over 11 years. At least a reply or two would be great.

Linnea lived on this boat and she loved it. To express yourself is priceless, to be followed and loved is eternal.

Every single minute we invest ourselves in the FF Community, we grow, we nurture we have joy and if we are lucky we are challenged to the next level.

Any members in Houston wanna buy me a drink?

Yo ho ho

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-24-2018 04:31 PM

URSOKWL wrote: 09-24-2018 11:02 AM At least a reply or two would be great.
Hey Now RC/URSOKWL,

I really don't know what to say, my situation is better than yours, I have a job and a home, I'm not living hand to mouth (mostly), but I do understand how life can kick a person in the keister. I had that happen to me over the weekend, and now I'm looking at a major unexpected expense

How it'll all turn out at this point, I can't say for sure, yet even as "the future's not ours to see" what I can tell you is I'm hopeful, & that's something I can share with you. "Things have a way of working out" may sound trite but I believe it to be true, as an affirmation of our mortal existence here

Life gives its keister kicks, but there's more to life than that. Where there's life, there's hope. And as she says, to paraphrase my sister, you only get one; good or bad, whatever comes of it life's still a state of mind.

For not really knowing what to say, looks like I came up with more than a little anyway. Hope it helps!

Yours Truly,
Riddick
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

URSOKWL
Pirate

Post by URSOKWL » 09-24-2018 08:54 PM

Dam lost my reply, listen Riddick I got love for you. Just paid a pathic 1$ for a lame 100 megs of data.. Lame, I haven't Showered in 3 days I'm about to burn my clothes...

MUHAHAHA

MUHAHAHA,

Iinnea and I invested 33 grand over 11 years.. I have no problem USING FANTASTIC FORUM AS A RESOURCE, Riddick I put my work in, yet as you say things work out, they work for a reason..

I love sharing, I have more 'empathy than Deanna Troy on STAR TREK... what's really going on

I have not Showered in 3 days, I'm stranded in Houston Texas.. If any man wants to keep it real, you know who you are.

HELP ME PLEASE, I'VE SHIP WRECKED

URSOKWL
Pirate

Post by URSOKWL » 09-25-2018 12:26 PM

Uh oh, sinking fast, next I go 'hit a few stores' victimless crime...? Shrug, his will not mine.

This is serious ****, i bet most of you original pirates didn't know that RC is a hardened criminal...

Linnea would **** if she saw this post.

I was forced into crime in Detroit when I was kidnapped at age 5, handcuffed to a backyard fence all day, threatened by a 17 year old.

Yup.. Snip.. I learned how to steal "survive" before I learned to read and write.

I've spent 13 years, total locked up. Prison three times, several local jails.. I should be dead or locked up for life.

... Oh yeah.. First time I heard coast to coast I was in prison in Washington state in 1996.

So the point being I'm afraid of spending my life in prison, yet I'LL DO WHAT I MUST TO SURVIVE, so yeah Y'all not my friends but, we share many ideals... Communication and Truth..

Oh BTW, at age 18 I was questioned, "what is the highest form of love I know"

The answer I gave then I stand on now....
"honest, truthful communication between two persons."

That's it, simple yet all powerful.

I post here because I can. Ya in the **** brig, yet it's a classic.. Yarrrrrggh...

URSOKWL
Pirate

Post by URSOKWL » 09-26-2018 01:45 PM

It's about 1:30 here in Houston, I've eaten, took a 'HO bath' "at a shell station.... Surving..

URSOKWL
Pirate

Post by URSOKWL » 09-27-2018 07:50 AM

Oh boy, errr uh oh!!

I amazed, shocked and depressed with the lack of response to my plea for help.

Maybe I should not have posted.. Maybe I should look somewhere else for help.

I need help, and I am desperate, please consider any amount given makes a huge difference.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-27-2018 01:49 PM

URSOKWL wrote: 09-27-2018 07:50 AM Oh boy, errr uh oh!!

I amazed, shocked and depressed with the lack of response to my plea for help.

Maybe I should not have posted.. Maybe I should look somewhere else for help.

I need help, and I am desperate, please consider any amount given makes a huge difference.
Hi URSOKWL, Sorry for your distress. As you may or may not be aware, we all suffer from traumas from 0 to 10 in our lives, how we deal with them is on us. I don't know you, so please forgive that I don't clean out my pitifull checking account and send you all my money. If you had taken the time to look around this forum you will find it quite different, than when your Mother had it, all of her best friends have flown the coop a long time ago, we are lucky to get 5 posters in one day. Your technique, of using shame and guilt to get what you want, I find very off putting . I happen to know that food and shelter is offered in your area. But you seem to just want money....?
It is kind of you to share the information about Wal-Mart handing out "Drones" to the hurricane victims?

Now you wouldn't be suggesting that you have been a "Victim" all you life, now would you?

I you the best, bad times do pass, .........if we let them.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-27-2018 02:57 PM

Doka wrote: 09-27-2018 01:49 PM If you had taken the time to look around this forum you will find it quite different, than when your Mother had it, all of her best friends have flown the coop a long time ago, we are lucky to get 5 posters in one day. Your technique, of using shame and guilt to get what you want, I find very off putting .
Ditto. Karma wise and otherwise, adapting life's keister kicking technique to persuade folks may not be the best way to go. JMHO
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

URSOKWL
Pirate

Re: Ship WRECK!!! Revisedcode,

Post by URSOKWL » 09-27-2018 06:01 PM

Thanks for the replies. I agree that I lack tact, and yes it's been awhile since Linnea passed... Honestly though many current pirates were here in 2010-/

Lucky to have 5 posters a day, well that sucks, with Art gone and noory in I doubt FF now needs a dedicated server.

The Archives are treasures, even if we lack hardcore veteran posters..

Yarrrrrggh.

I'm still proud of this forum and everyone on board.

Sucks I got no clout though, BTW Revisedcode is a hardened criminal, never a victim.

My past and my own actions make me who I am.

Here is another version https://youtu.be/pZhDZtjYEPY
Who is white lightning? An Allegory.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

URSOKWL
Pirate

Post by URSOKWL » 10-05-2018 10:11 AM

:mrgreen:
Uh oh

Life is wonderful
Death the promise of rest
Eternal life
Eternal rest
Praise YHVH

URSOKWL
Pirate

Re: Ship WRECK!!! Revisedcode has overcome

Post by URSOKWL » 01-28-2019 08:51 PM

Praise YHVH, YAHUAH our Creator. I've survived Houston and escaped to find shelter and my old position with The Nazarene Guide sabbathcovenant.com.

I live in a tent in the woods in Willis Texas. I have Unlimited 4G with AT&T. I might switch providers GOOGLE FI..,

I'M BLESSED and thankful for my trials.. Yahuah is My Mighty One

Return to “The Brig”