Amazon Removes ‘Islamophobic’ Products But Sells ‘F**k Me Jesus’

General religion and metaphysics topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Amazon Removes ‘Islamophobic’ Products But Sells ‘F**k Me Jesus’

Post by Riddick » 01-10-2019 03:28 PM

The double standard for what counts as anti-religious material continues. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Amazon Removes ‘Islamophobic’ Products But Sells ‘F**k Me Jesus’

Post by kbot » 01-10-2019 07:49 PM

Well, it's "cool" to be anti-Christian dontcha know........... Get with the program Riddick.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-10-2019 09:39 PM

kbot wrote: 01-10-2019 07:49 PM Well, it's "cool" to be anti-Christian dontcha know........... Get with the program Riddick.
It's even infected the comic books
DC's Upcoming "Second Coming" Stars A Bungling Jesus Christ
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-11-2019 06:53 AM

Not surprised Riddick.

I remember when I was very young, I had an aunt (her family emigrated here from Poland in the early 1900s - Poland didn't technically exist the, it was the Austro-Hungarian Empire) and she used to buy me "comic book" versions of Bible stories that would have passed any denominational muster. Very 1950s...........

But, times do change, and what was once held sacred is mocked by the "entertainment powers that be" and after a few generations of this slippery slope/ culture war brainwashing, where life is so cheap, we wonder what the heck happened.....
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-11-2019 11:28 AM

It is sad, but, nothing can take away my spirituality , it is not hooked to any human, evil or otherwise. :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-11-2019 01:01 PM

Apparently Bezos' has found a new god, well Goddess , anyway...............And, going to make the Ex a very Rich woman, not a bad deal, from what I can see.

REPORT: JEFF BEZOS’ EROTIC TEXTS TO MISTRESS REVEALED AFTER DIVORCE ANNOUNCEMENT

A pair of provocative text messages Jeff Bezos reportedly sent his mistress could have something to do with why the billionaire Amazon CEO announced the termination of his 25-year marriage this week.

“I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you,” Bezos wrote last May to his mistress, Lauren Sanchez, according to a Thursday National Enquirer report.

Rest of Story, Including those lushious messages. :D

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/10/jeff ... n-sanchez/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-11-2019 01:11 PM

From Comments on above article.............struck me really funny And totally NOT PC!

Henry
5 hours ago

That is creepy:
“I will show you with my body, and my lips and my [one good] eye, very soon.”

KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-11-2019 01:28 PM

This from the man selling the world the device which can listen-in on everyone's conversations.......

Return to “Religion/Metaphysics”