Bill To Senate

General religion and metaphysics topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

drnewel
Pirate

Bill To Senate

Post by drnewel » 08-19-2005 09:18 PM

I think it's time to introduce a bill to the Senate to outlaw the religion of Islam.

It has come to where it is a religious cult like the Japanese Train Bombers and must be eliminated from The United States Of America.

Part of your personal values and integrity is fighting for your life and survival. This Death Cult Of Islam must be eliminated.
Last edited by drnewel on 08-19-2005 09:26 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

Bellisima
Pirate

Post by Bellisima » 08-19-2005 09:52 PM

"The constitutional freedom of religion [is] the most inalienable and sacred of all human rights." --Thomas Jefferson: Virginia Board of Visitors Minutes, 1819. ME 19:416

"Among the most inestimable of our blessings, also, is that... of liberty to worship our Creator in the way we think most agreeable to His will; a liberty deemed in other countries incompatible with good government and yet proved by our experience to be its best support." --Thomas Jefferson: Reply to John Thomas et al., 1807. ME 16:291

"One of the amendments to the Constitution... expressly declares that 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press,' thereby guarding in the same sentence and under the same words, the freedom of religion, of speech, and of the press; insomuch that whatever violates either throws down the sanctuary which covers the others." --Thomas Jefferson: Draft Kentucky Resolutions, 1798. ME 17:382

"The rights [to religious freedom] are of the natural rights of mankind, and... if any act shall be... passed to repeal [an act granting those rights] or to narrow its operation, such act will be an infringement of natural right." --Thomas Jefferson: Statute for Religious Freedom, 1779. (*) ME 2:303, Papers 2:546

"From the dissensions among Sects themselves arise necessarily a right of choosing and necessity of deliberating to which we will conform. But if we choose for ourselves, we must allow others to choose also, and so reciprocally, this establishes religious liberty." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Religion, 1776. Papers 1:545

"Religion is a subject on which I have ever been most scrupulously reserved. I have considered it as a matter between every man and his Maker in which no other, and far less the public, had a right to intermeddle." --Thomas Jefferson to Richard Rush, 1813.

"I never will, by any word or act, bow to the shrine of intolerance or admit a right of inquiry into the religious opinions of others." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Dowse, 1803. ME 10:378

"Our particular principles of religion are a subject of accountability to God alone. I inquire after no man's, and trouble none with mine." --Thomas Jefferson to Miles King, 1814. ME 14:198

Bigotry's birthplace is the sinister back room of the mind where plots and schemes are hatched for the persecution and oppression of other human beings.
Author: Bayard Ruskin
ImageA silent mouth is sweet to hear.
Irish saying

Shirleypal
Pirate

Re: Bill To Senate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-19-2005 10:55 PM

drnewel wrote: I think it's time to introduce a bill to the Senate to outlaw the religion of Islam.

It has come to where it is a religious cult like the Japanese Train Bombers and must be eliminated from The United States Of America.

Part of your personal values and integrity is fighting for your life and survival. This Death Cult Of Islam must be eliminated.

What should we ban next drnewel, maybe Christains, they go to war and kill, they kill even when we are not at war, our jails are full of them.

Bellisima
Pirate

Re: Bill To Senate

Post by Bellisima » 08-20-2005 11:06 AM

drnewel wrote: I think it's time to introduce a bill to the Senate to outlaw the religion of Islam.

It really is a sad thing to see a post like this one on any forum and especially on the Fantastic. :(
Irish saying

SETIsLady
Pirate

Re: Re: Bill To Senate

Post by SETIsLady » 08-20-2005 11:26 AM

Bellisima wrote: It really is a sad thing to see a post like this one on any forum and especially on the Fantastic. :(

Thanks for putting this into words for me.
Last edited by SETIsLady on 08-20-2005 12:35 PM, edited 1 time in total.

racehorse
Pirate

Re: Re: Bill To Senate

Post by racehorse » 08-20-2005 11:38 AM

Bellisima wrote: It really is a sad thing to see a post like this one on any forum and especially on the Fantastic. :(

Well said, Bellisima. I agree completely! :(
racehorse

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-20-2005 12:35 PM

drnewel maybe you can do us all a favor and delete this thread, it doesn't belong here or anywhere else on our forum.

Bellisima
Pirate

Post by Bellisima » 08-20-2005 06:37 PM

I doubt drnewel would agree to delete, Shirleypal, but, in any case, posts or threads can only be deleted for ninety minutes.
Last edited by Bellisima on 08-20-2005 06:41 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Irish saying

drnewel
Pirate

Political Correctness

Post by drnewel » 08-21-2005 10:58 AM

You guys have become so polite an enamorated with a philosophy of political correctness that was not here only 20 years ago, that you may contribute to your own demise.

You realy think that a religion that claims to want to convert the world to islam or kill everyone - should be allowed to exist in this country?

No one denies on any side that this is the goal of islam.

How long do you think China will wait to nuke Iran or Saud?

I am just curious.
Last edited by drnewel on 08-21-2005 11:02 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-21-2005 11:07 AM

drnewel this is not the political deck, take it elsewhere.

seattlegal
Pirate

Re: Political Correctness

Post by seattlegal » 08-23-2005 04:03 AM

drnewel wrote: You guys have become so polite an enamorated with a philosophy of political correctness that was not here only 20 years ago, that you may contribute to your own demise.

You realy think that a religion that claims to want to convert the world to islam or kill everyone - should be allowed to exist in this country?

No one denies on any side that this is the goal of islam.

How long do you think China will wait to nuke Iran or Saud?

I am just curious.

Question: How long have you held the opinion that Islam should be outlawed, and how long have you been associated with the Church of Scientology?
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.
-- Yoda

Joolz
Pirate

Re: Political Correctness

Post by Joolz » 08-23-2005 04:33 AM

drnewel wrote: No one denies on any side that this is the goal of islam.
You are incorrect. Period. This is not the goal of all of Islam. It is the goal of one fanatical sect, but that sect does not represent Islam itself. This is like saying that the Christians who were KKK members represent all of Christianity. Illogical and just plain wrong.
Image Anchors Aweigh!

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 08-23-2005 02:43 PM

and Dr. just in case you don't know.....Joolz does know what she is talking about.

I will say that freedom of religion is a must but do agree that those who believe one way should not try to impose their beliefs on those who do not want to believe in that way.

drnewel
Pirate

Death Cult

Post by drnewel » 08-29-2005 10:59 AM

There comes a time when survival overides being nice to people to conform to "Political Correctness" and Diversity.

Islam posts belong in religion - blowing up things to advance political objectives based upon religion means that the religion is a Cult of Death not a political party. There are even cartoons that claim "Osama" is running for President of The United States. You don't see: Democrats, Republicans, and Islam.

Everyone laughed when a cult commited mass suicide over a comet - saying that "the aliens" were in the tail of the comet. Listen to these Islamic executioners whom say crazy things while chopping guys heads off - usually Israelis. They then go right out and blow up trains in suicide attacks.

I went to Catholic School (studied Demonology), go to Scientology for classes, and have a Pagan household. I don't see any respect for any religion that I belong to - I see more respect for Islam as each bombing takes place.

Women respect power - they gravitate to the larger power in life, something that any man that has a Harem knows. It is an uncomfortable truth that American women are turned on by these Islamic Terrorists and fall all over themselves, to protect them, join their cause, and aid them, just Gushing to find out more of the terrorist philosophy.
Dr. Newel

Return to “Religion/Metaphysics”