Saddam Hussein Has Cancer

War, News and Stories of Iraq

Moderator: Super Moderators

Iris
Pirate

Saddam Hussein Has Cancer

Post by Iris » 01-11-2004 06:31 AM

Well now! Isn't this interesting? If this is true, wanna' take bets on who injected him with it?

The REAL Saddam has probably undergone plastic surgery and is basking on some South Sea island, with this being a double and expendable, for all we know. This guy goes down and it's end of story.

Then again, if this is the real Saddam, I doubt any of us expect him to make it to a public trial where he can tell all he knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Propaganda Matrix

January 10, 2003

Report: Saddam Hussein Has Cancer

Sofia Morning News

The ousted Iraqi dictator, who is currently under custody with the coalition forces, suffers from cancer of lymph glands, Kuwaiti Al-Anba daily reads, citing an Iraqi official. According to the daily, the disease is in an advanced stage, so doctors predict the former dictator would probably live a couple of years more.

Doctors came out with the fatal diagnosis while making thorough medical checking of Saddam Hussein at his capture near his hometown of Tikrit in December 2003.

Allegations of Saddam's illness appeared during the military campaign in Iraq last year, when one of his private doctors, residing in Syria, claimed that the former dictator suffered from cancer.
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Aloha
Pirate

Post by Aloha » 01-11-2004 02:55 PM

Call me crazy..... but.....somehow.....it just seems a little too convient...

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 01-11-2004 06:54 PM

Imagine my surprise.

Return to “Iraq”