We've Made Contact and it's being covered up???...

Seti Team Art Bell

Moderator: Super Moderators

Keith L Dick
Pirate

We've Made Contact and it's being covered up???...

Post by Keith L Dick » 07-06-2006 05:41 PM

This is an interesting article that was posted May 31st...

http://www.alienvideo.net/seti-makes-contact.php

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-06-2006 05:56 PM

Thanks for the article, but this isn't new. I commend Dr. Greer for all of his hard work and his disclosure project, problem is it isn't getting to the general public, staying within UFO circles doesn't do a lot of good and that seems to be what is happening, again nothing new.

Pam Heinze
Pirate

Post by Pam Heinze » 07-06-2006 09:05 PM

Wow, I hadn't seen this. So maybe all that noisy stuff we crunch sometimes is from the NSA. Darn them anyway.

I would really like to know what the alien signals look like and if they know what is being said.

As long as they don't want to eat us or enslave us, I'm all for them coming to see us. I think we need the help.
I wish I had my radio,
I'd tune it to some friendly voices....

Keith L Dick
Pirate

Post by Keith L Dick » 07-07-2006 02:13 AM

***I wish I had my radio,
I'd tune it to some friendly voices....***

Might wanna turn the dial just a tad Pam... I'm sure you could hear them also... :D

I hope all this just either gets out or is put in it's grave for a final time...
Last edited by Keith L Dick on 07-07-2006 02:36 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Pam Heinze
Pirate

Post by Pam Heinze » 07-07-2006 07:32 AM

Keith L Dick wrote:
Might wanna turn the dial just a tad Pam... I'm sure you could hear them also... :D

Right before those lines in the song she says "I can't keep my eyes open". I'm probably sound asleep when the messages come through.
I wish I had my radio,
I'd tune it to some friendly voices....

SetiCruncher
Pirate

Post by SetiCruncher » 07-07-2006 09:37 AM

Shirleypal wrote: Thanks for the article, but this isn't new. I commend Dr. Greer for all of his hard work and his disclosure project, problem is it isn't getting to the general public, staying within UFO circles doesn't do a lot of good and that seems to be what is happening, again nothing new.

I've seen the above video and was listening to Coast-To-Coast the night Dr. Greer made that announcement.

I for one belive him. I've been crunching Data for SETI now for over 7 yrs and in that time UFO sightings have gone through the ceiling world wide and yet SETI is going to tell us that they have found nothing, despite NASA's own astronauts quietly admitting they have seen things they cannot explain.

I would not be even remotely surprised to find out that Dr. Greer is 100% correct and that SETI (or the NSA) is working hard behind the scene's to cover up its findings in the name of so called national (International) security.

Anouncements like this are certainly disheartening to the Dedicated crunchers out there that truly believe we are not alone in the universe.

I think given the vast size of the universe and incredible number of potential planets out there, someone would have to be a fool to think the human race is actually alone out here.
Veritas, Aequitas, Fides

Return to “Team Art Bell”