If you could design and implement a peaceful One World Order

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Divinorumus
Pirate

If you could design and implement a peaceful One World Order

Post by Divinorumus » 03-01-2007 09:32 PM

... insist all the children sit and eat at the table BEFORE the grups can !

( add your ideas here ... hey, now is your chance to speak up before we finalize what all that will be ... I'm snowed in right now until tomorrow when my gang can come dig me out - ha, so I might have more too add later, what with nothing else to do right now ... )

Dr Powerfun
Pirate

Post by Dr Powerfun » 03-01-2007 10:57 PM

If I could design and implement a peaceful One World Order, I would...

...ask what all this work pays. Not to mention how many weeks of vacation there'd be!

Prob is I don't believe I'm truly qualified FOR the job.

Well... unless I become nigh onto omnipotent & can change the whole nature of humanity BY design, then, maybe.

Y'see, I've tended to notice over time that often, "peaceful" and "mankind" don't exactly mix!

Now I'm not altogether convinced that there's not a very good reason FOR that oil and water combo. But I'm not smart enough to know what it might be

- wish I could be of more help here for ya Div, but strangely enough, I've got plently to do as it is dealing with things I actually have some direct influence over !!

Dr Powerfun
Pirate

Post by Dr Powerfun » 03-01-2007 11:38 PM

Hey Now! Back again!
Y'got me started Div -

Guess I'd just say with this 'peace' v. 'war' business,

aside of a wholesale redesign or circumvention of human-brain wiring,

For something a bit easier to implement -
how about something along the lines of a Quarter-World Order to start
and work up from there
?

(And btw, I forgot to say, the pay & vacation time's not a deal-breaker

...that is, so long as there's full health & dental :D)

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-02-2007 12:47 AM

Quarter-World Order to start and work up from there ...
That's a good idea - a gradual plan, and one that would still allow THEM that would desire so to remain living segregated and far removed from the rest of us that have no reason or desire to live like THAT and THEM that find they must and do - ha.

Actually, a plan to (initially) divide her into two halves might cut to the heart of the matter at hand here - with all the good behaving ones living on one side, and the ones that need to remain fenced and caged in on the other side.

Then, all we have to do is just wait it out ... and wait ... (time is irrelevant, since we have forever to get this right!) ... oh, and not let any of THEM to escape and sneak out without OUR approval AND permission!

This plan is still open to debate and criticism and constructive input though. You never know who might come up with a better idea and plan!

skydancer
Pirate

Post by skydancer » 03-04-2007 03:00 PM

It all seems to be a mess - from the Dept of Energy to the tar pits of Saudi

If allowed I'd cast my vote for the spiritual
answer ... cleanse this planet

If allowed I'd cast my economic vote it would be for free enterprise

If allowed I'd cast my social and cultural vote for respect and tolerance for all mankind

If allowed I'd cast my educational vote
it would be for all to read and write.

If allowed I'd cast my vote for equal currency exchange I'd vote YES

Trouble is we don't have any rights left today

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-04-2007 04:30 PM

Trouble is we don't have any rights left today
That is a mind set and ONLY relevant/applicable if you are voluntarily playing by THEIR rules. I on the other hand live by my own (ONE) rule: Do as you please, just don't victimize or abuse anything or anyone (and yes, that would include cows and chickens and bees and ants and other such things that can file a complaint with mother nature). Just stop listening to THEM that think they OWN your butt! (and, okay, I know it can't always work like that, but when it can - make it so and do so!) I.E. "They say spending money is good for the economy" - yet, you don't need to participate in any of that. Nobody needs another iPod, right?
cleanse this planet
.. and in more ways than one too!

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 03-04-2007 06:37 PM

Hey there Sir Div!

I would open people's consciousness to the truth of the special beings that they are, thus revealing all the lies and manipulation that has been done to them for eons. As for the manipulators themselves, I would return them back to the bottom rung of evolution! :D
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-04-2007 06:52 PM

Hey there Warrior Majda,

Thing is though, I feel we should have only one right, and that is our right to be LEFT ALONE (and within that would include your birth right to live upon earth, and off the earth, and without anyone else telling you or me or anyone else that we can't or how that should be and or how much we must pay them to do so).

I don't wanna play Monopoly any more. There are too many cheaters and they each bring their own rules and funny money to the table and it can't work like THAT! You can't have a world economy if everyone is playing by different rules and using their own (merely printed) currency.

I'm quite careful to make sure that any right(s) which I think I may have DO NOT impose upon another, nor require anyone else to do something for me to establish that right. This would mean to me that we have no right to demand a job, and no right to demand a minimum wage, or any other darn thing that would mean another needs to create and give that so-called right to you or me.

And so, yeah, I'm in agreement with you in so far as those that have used and abused and manipulated others, and how they should be sent to Camp Divy for de-programming and re-indoctrination (and into the One World Order! where we're all on a level playing ground and playing by the same rules and values).

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 03-04-2007 06:59 PM

Divinorumus wrote: Hey there Warrior Majda,

Thing is though, I feel we should have only one right, and that is our right to be LEFT ALONE (and within that would include your birth right to live upon earth, and off the earth, and without anyone else telling you or me or anyone else that we can't or how that should be and or how much we must pay them to do so).

Warrior Majda? Hmm...I like it! :D

Anyway Sir Div, if people's consciousness was opened up to the truth of who they really are, they could live on the earth, off the earth, and in fact, they could live any darn place they wanted, right? Also, once they knew who they were, no one could mess around with them ever again, and they wouldn't feel the need to be mean and cruel to each other. No?

Camp Divy? Ouch! Hope I never have to go there! :eek:
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-04-2007 09:58 PM

Makes me wonder how many people would still starve and shrivel up and die if they awoke tomorrow to discover they were the last human being left upon earth. "Who's gonna feed me." whaaaaa "Who's gonna give me a job." whaaaaa "Who's gonna tell me what the rules and laws are." whaaaaa ... ha

Well anyhow, in light of the fact that there aren't that many ideas being posted here, I gonna take that as a hint that the majority simply don't care and would prefer to just be told how and where to live.

If we each were held accountable and responsible to take care of our own selves, without interference, how could anyone complain about their own situation/predicament.

I sure wish we could split the planet into two halves ... the caged-in slaves living on one half of the planet, and the free and respectful few living on the other side.

Seriously, I hate living in a world where it seems so many think the rest of the world owes them something - and THAT is just EVIL and WRONG. Of course, those that are like that could never comprehend what I'm talking about, it would be like trying to explain to hitler that he's just totally way out of line here too.
Last edited by Divinorumus on 03-04-2007 10:00 PM, edited 1 time in total.

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 03-05-2007 03:15 AM

Divinorumus wrote: Makes me wonder how many people would still starve and shrivel up and die if they awoke tomorrow to discover they were the last human being left upon earth. "Who's gonna feed me." whaaaaa "Who's gonna give me a job." whaaaaa "Who's gonna tell me what the rules and laws are." whaaaaa ... ha

Well anyhow, in light of the fact that there aren't that many ideas being posted here, I gonna take that as a hint that the majority simply don't care and would prefer to just be told how and where to live.

If we each were held accountable and responsible to take care of our own selves, without interference, how could anyone complain about their own situation/predicament.

I sure wish we could split the planet into two halves ... the caged-in slaves living on one half of the planet, and the free and respectful few living on the other side.

Seriously, I hate living in a world where it seems so many think the rest of the world owes them something - and THAT is just EVIL and WRONG. Of course, those that are like that could never comprehend what I'm talking about, it would be like trying to explain to hitler that he's just totally way out of line here too.

My dear Sir Div,

If people knew who they really were, all of these things you worry about would't matter, or even exist, would they? We wouldn't have to split the planet in two halves, etc. You worry too much. The answer is an easy one, and complicated at the same time. The answer is simply about 'awakening'. We are amazing beings. The only problem is we have been kept in the dark, through mind manipulation, and about who we really are. You worry too much Div. We will wake up some day, won't we? Now quit worrying and go to bed and get a good sleep. :)

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 03-08-2007 12:25 PM

for starters... i would stop all those GEICO commercials featuring that caveman undergoing prejudice and unjust treatment from earths general public.... it is obvious he is not adapting as well as his peers.... :(

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”