July 1st - 3D Crop Circle at Silbury Hill

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

July 1st - 3D Crop Circle at Silbury Hill

Post by Linnea » 07-15-2007 02:06 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

Crop circles are back, and this time they're in 3-D!
Last updated at 22:43pm on 1st July 2007

A floor of chequered tiles stretches down a long, high-ceilinged corridor with doors leading off each side.

And the art of crop circles reaches a new height of sophistication.

The astonishing three-dimensional design, 200ft in diameter, has been created in a wheat field at Silbury Hill, Wiltshire.

Only yards away are the 5,000-year-old West Kennet Longbarrow burial grounds, one of the largest and most impressive Neolithic graves in Britain.

More at link...

Are some of these crop circles a manifestation of global mind?

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-15-2007 03:01 PM

These circles are beautiful and so amazing.

Shimmering Auro
Pirate

Post by Shimmering Auro » 07-15-2007 03:21 PM

That crop circle is very interesting.

I see what could be mountains or waves. The large triangle in the circle could represent many things. When a new crop formation pops up it's fun and interesting to do a symbology inquiry.

What do you see in this new crop formation? Anything noteworthy or interesting?
shimmeringaurora(at)yahoo(dot)com

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 07-15-2007 05:20 PM

totally mind blowing....

who are these beings that are putting these tracks down in our crops? i wish they'd make themselves known.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 07-15-2007 08:08 PM

Hmmmm.... interesting! Lots of symbolism in both of these circles. Each shows what appears to be a corridor of some sort with sets of 3 doors. A time of transition, choosing a direction. Which door do we choose? I also see dualism in the dark and light checkerboard pattern. And yes, those could be mountains in the first one, but I get more something in terms of waves there, although not necessarily in terms of oceanic waves. Maybe more like oscillations, frequencies? Lots of numerical symbolism there, too. Triangles (3) within a square (4) within a circle (1)... and then the dualism of the checkerboard brings in the number 2. Anyone picking up anything else?

A "manifestation of global mind?" Could be, Linn... could be. I've heard some theorize in that direction, and I tend to lean that way as well. And in such a case, would it REALLY matter how they are being created? Could not global mind be working through and influencing even human designers and creators of these circles?
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Shimmering Auro
Pirate

Post by Shimmering Auro » 07-15-2007 08:29 PM

The second image (from above) is mind blowing.

Six doors, three on each side of the corridor. Seven rows of checkerboard 'floor', most seven 'tiles' in width. What looks like three rows of ceiling 'lights'. Pathway leading to a closed door.
It looks like some sort of portal (door, gate, entrance).

Many open doors to choose from, both left and right, one closed door at the end of the portal.

Which door should humanity choose? Which door would you choose?
;)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-15-2007 08:31 PM

Could not global mind be working through and influencing even human designers and creators of these circles?

I do not think humans are making these circles, with the exception of a few hoaxsters out there. That doesn't mean global mind isn't working through us on many other levels.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 07-15-2007 08:35 PM

Shimmering Auro wrote: The second image (from above) is mind blowing.

Six doors, three on each side of the corridor. Seven rows of checkerboard 'floor', most seven 'tiles' in width. What looks like three rows of ceiling 'lights'. Pathway leading to a closed door.
It looks like some sort of portal (door, gate, entrance).

Many open doors to choose from, both left and right, one closed door at the end of the portal.

Which door should humanity choose? Which door would you choose?
;)

Nice work! Yes, numbers 6 and 7 are there, too. Hmmmm... no 5?
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Shimmering Auro
Pirate

Post by Shimmering Auro » 07-15-2007 08:41 PM

Joolz, I didn't read your post until after my last post. Both of us picked up on the numerology. :)

PS: where the heck is 5? :D

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 07-15-2007 08:42 PM

Shirleypal wrote: I do not think humans are making these circles, with the exception of a few hoaxsters out there. That doesn't mean global mind isn't working through us on many other levels.

I agree, Shirley. I suppose my point was that even those made by so-called hoaxsters could STILL be created under the influence of the global mind, whether the hoaxsters themselves realize it or not, which makes the message of such circles of value as well. Where does inspiration and creativity--even of a hoaxster--emanate FROM?
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 07-15-2007 08:43 PM

Shimmering Auro wrote: Joolz, I didn't read your post until after my last post. Both of us picked up on the numerology. :)

:D That's interesting!
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”