8,000 Sacred Drums - March 21 - for the Healing of Mother Ea

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Joolz
Pirate

8,000 Sacred Drums - March 21 - for the Healing of Mother Ea

Post by Joolz » 03-09-2008 11:53 AM

Passing this along for anyone here who may be interested...

The International Indigenous University Presents The Ceremony of 8,000 Sacred Drums

8,000 DRUMS on March 21 at noon / central time.

Hi. I was contacted by my friend Gilles Novaks who is a Montagnais Indian from Montreal. He is a Medicine Man and a Healer. He asked me to get as many Tribal people to participate in a worldwide ceremony called the "8,000 Drums". He was contacted by two Huron Clan Grandmothers from Canada and they asked him to help spread the word to all Indians everywhere. It will take place on March 21, 2008 at 12:00 noon MEXICO TIME!! /central time. All you need to do is play a drum either alone, or with a group or have the whole Tribe participate. The purpose is to fulfill the OTOMI PROPHECY. The Otomi's are Mayan Olmec and Toltec descendants. The drums will be played so that the Creator will hear us and grant our wishes as we pray for help in the Healing Process of our Mother Earth. ... [P]eople are destroying Her and our Mother Earth needs our prayers.
Thank you.
Ewo-wox-co-dah-wa.

========================

The International Indigenous University presents
The Ceremony of 8,000 Sacred Drums
March 21, 2006
Otomi Ceremonial Center
Temoaya, Mexico

According to a Sacred Prophecy revealed at the Otomi Ceremonial Center by the Otomi Elder Sages as a Vision of our Venerable Ancestors, the day when the sounds of 8,000 Sacred Drums join together will be the beginning of the healing of Mother Earth, of all the species and the human family in order to be able to live together on the road to Sacred Peace.

It is time to unify ourselves and rediscover all the seeds of the Four Directions in order to reactivate cosmic energy, heal historical wounds and heal Mother Earth by respecting life, liberty and the dignity of our Peoples. The first great ceremony was held March 21, 2004 in Temoaya, Mexico and there will be drum circles joined around the world on the Spring Equinox continuing every year until 2012.

Sacred Principles:
· Sealing and healing the wounded vertices of Mother Earth is urgent.
· Identifying and activating the Indigenous energy centers at sacred places is our duty.
· Planting and strengthening consciousness of love and respect for our Mother Earth is everyone's work.
· The Indigenous ancestral recommendation to create and practice the Grand Culture of Peace and Life is fundamental.
· Recognition of the use of the energy and healing properties of our sacred instruments is a principle goal of our Indigenous Mission.

LINK
Image Anchors Aweigh!

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 03-10-2008 10:30 PM

Right now, anything should and can be tried to help.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 03-10-2008 10:35 PM

OMG wrote: Right now, anything should and can be tried to help.
I am with you on that OMG. !

Hi ya Joolz, so good to see you again :)

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 03-11-2008 05:09 AM

Hi Linda! Good to see you, too. :)
Image Anchors Aweigh!

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

i want to go Jooz

Post by turtle101 » 03-15-2008 12:21 AM

i get 25 feet of hose......rats
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”