In God We Trust

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 08-22-2004 12:57 AM

I would like to hear your comments on the topic. Thanks. -mudwoman
Exactly, pappy get us back on track or your as much a distraction as those you are pointing out. Please.

Domino
Pirate

Post by Domino » 08-22-2004 02:14 AM

Thankee for the reinstatment, even though i've got a feeling i'm being watched over my shoulder here now..But i always feel that way so.....

i wasn't aware of the size rules, i've posted on many sites, and felt to have the hang of some of it by now..Didn't mean to cause any harm or trouble.

As for the point of THIS PARTICULAR thread, here is ONE of them.
(Hope image isn't too big..)
The Word MASON is clearly represented in the Hebrew Star of David imposed over the Pyramid portion of The Great Seal of the U.S.

A bit strange isn't it..?-As well as the fact that the star of David is above the head of the Eagle in the 13 stars..(Many feel that the symbol for the Star of David began with the Rothschilds who helped birth Israel after WW2, but i'm 50/50 on the matter. I think the Star of David is the symbol used as the Shield of Solomon in the Hebrew lore thousands of years ago..)

Sorry about the confusion here..Thanks for the un-banning, and thanks to SecretHandShckake for relaying my messages for me..:)
"Fiction is the Truth Within the Lie."
-Stephen King

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 08-22-2004 02:17 AM

Linnea wrote: Domino's account is reinstated. Please read the graphics rules our moderator, Dale has posted here. If you need help with graphics, he may have time to help.

Domino - your posts are welcome here, and are interesting.
Thanks, Linnea.

Domino, if the size limits are too restrictive to see some your pix we may set you up with an album in the Gallery for the bigger pix. Or you can post links...or both.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Domino
Pirate

Post by Domino » 08-22-2004 02:21 AM

Thankee Dale and Linnea.
I can make them all thumbnails. I appreciate the offer for the photo album.
"Fiction is the Truth Within the Lie."
-Stephen King

Cpt Spike Mike
Joint Chief

Post by Cpt Spike Mike » 08-22-2004 05:11 PM

Another point that has been overlooked here is hyperlinking also takes FF bandwidth. Now, if we were to "let it slide" a few times, then soon numerous posters will think it's okay, and then you've got 3O or 4O pirates running around with hyperlinked images in thier signatures, posting several times a day. It takes quite a bit from our own server when it all adds up.

So please, all we're asking is that you post your images as attachments. If there are a lot of images in that particular thread, you may want to resize it far below the minimum requirement, so it doesn't load too slow for dail-up users.

Yes, unforunately, you can only post one at a time, but if one post contains multiple hyperlinked images (even small ones), then we're back to square one. Sending them to Dale is always a good way to go: them you have your own gallery & can link to it from other 'sites. Just please, don't hyperlink from other 'sites. :)

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”