Trudeau government faces 'cash-for-access' criticism

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trudeau government faces 'cash-for-access' criticism

Post by Doka » 03-22-2019 01:38 AM

How on earth did you ever survive working with loggers, and come out so prissy and naive? From the way you talk, you probably made them blush! A hidden microphone can do wonders on most conversations. You sound like "Todays Woman" who likes their men to be breadwinners and lapdogs.
Karma Rules

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-22-2019 02:11 PM

You're scraping Doka but I'll bite anyway.

"Stand By Your Man" is you dear.

I find Trump's remarks about women disgusting and if that makes me look prissy, so be it. I don't think law enforcement would agree with you though.

There was a lot of swearing in the logging industry but never, ever did I hear any man say anything about getting kicks out of assaulting women. And if they had, they would have received a piece of my mind and been reported to management immediately. But then loggers have more class and brains than Donald Trump from my experience of having had the pleasure of working with them.
“No One Has Done More Than Trump to Prove White People Are Not Superior”
-Andy Borowitz

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-22-2019 03:20 PM

More of a Bill Clinton Fan are you? He never "Talked" about sex.
Karma Rules

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-22-2019 05:11 PM

Clinton is brilliant and was a great politician. Too bad he negated his great legacy by being a chauvinistic, opportunistic cad. Not a fan Doka.
-Andy Borowitz

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-22-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:
"I despise Trump because of what I see and hear directly from him. No training involved. Grabbing women by the pussy and other disgusting things he has said and done. If the pussy remark doesn't turn your stomach then I would not want to know you either. Masochist!!"
Quote:
"Clinton is brilliant and was a great politician. Too bad he negated his great legacy by being a chauvinistic, opportunistic cad. "
:borg: :borg: :borg:
Karma Rules

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-17-2019 09:09 PM

Good News for the Canadian People.

Common Sense Canadians Crush the Moonbats in Alberta...

Posted on April 17, 2019 by sundance

A massive defeat for the left-wing loons in Alberta Canada now means half the Canadian provinces are aligned against Justin’s rainbow-socks coalition and disastrous climate agenda. Apparently having a common sense approach now means ‘right-of-center‘.

CALGARY, Alberta (Reuters) – A right-of-center party swept to power in Canada’s main oil-producing province of Alberta on Tuesday and attacked Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s efforts to fight climate change, raising tension just months ahead of a federal election.

The United Conservative Party (UCP) of Jason Kenney, which had led in the polls for months, crushed the left-leaning New Democratic Party (NDP) government of Rachel Notley amid frustration over the economy and a beleaguered energy industry.

Kenney’s victory means governments in five of the 10 provinces now oppose Trudeau’s plans to combat global warming, which look set to be a major theme of the October election. (more)

The real-world effect of having an anti-business outlook is starting to have a real impact, and not just on massive corporations. As Manny from Ottawa points out, even the smaller Canadian firms are giving up and heading to the more pro-business U.S.A. In this example 240 Canadian jobs are moving…

Entire Article/Comments

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... n-alberta/
Karma Rules

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-17-2019 11:34 PM

"Kenney’s victory means governments in five of the 10 provinces now oppose Trudeau’s plans to combat global warming, which look set to be a major theme of the October election".
BULL CRAP!!

At-a-glance
Nine out of ten Canadian provinces have adopted greenhouse gas reduction targets to address climate change.

Currently three provinces have carbon pricing programs. All provinces and territories are required to have carbon pricing in place by 2019.

Canada has one of the cleanest electricity systems in the world; about 80 percent of Canada’s electricity comes from zero-emitting sources.

Read the facts here:
https://www.c2es.org/content/canadian-p ... licy-maps/

If you're going to report about Canada at least get it right and quote reputable sources.
-Andy Borowitz

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-18-2019 10:00 AM

Raggedyann wrote:
04-17-2019 11:34 PM
"Kenney’s victory means governments in five of the 10 provinces now oppose Trudeau’s plans to combat global warming, which look set to be a major theme of the October election".
BULL CRAP!!

At-a-glance
Nine out of ten Canadian provinces have adopted greenhouse gas reduction targets to address climate change.

Currently three provinces have carbon pricing programs. All provinces and territories are required to have carbon pricing in place by 2019.

Canada has one of the cleanest electricity systems in the world; about 80 percent of Canada’s electricity comes from zero-emitting sources.

Read the facts here:
https://www.c2es.org/content/canadian-p ... licy-maps/

If you're going to report about Canada at least get it right and quote reputable sources.

This is odd

Electricity sector in Canada

Hydroelectricity accounted for 59% of all electric generation in Canada in 2016,[2] making Canada the world's second-largest producer of hydroelectricity after China.[3] Since 1960, large hydroelectric projects, especially in Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba and Newfoundland and Labrador, have significantly increased the country's generation capacity.

The second-largest single source of power (15% of the total) is nuclear power, with several plants in Ontario generating more than half of that province's electricity, and one generator in New Brunswick. This makes Canada the world's sixth-largest producer of electricity generated by nuclear power, producing 95 TWh in 2017.[

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electri ... _in_Canada

Hydro and Nuclear are not on OUR list of "acceptables" By the way it seems the Planet Earth is NOT getting the message that you are paying for the reduction of Carbon, guess you will just have to pay MORE. Or just get rid humans, which is the main goal in the 1st place. No" riff-raff" cluttering up "The New Elitist World Order"
Karma Rules

Return to “Media Watch”