Networks Omit Anti-Israel Bullying By Muslim Nations At Rio Olympics

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Networks Omit Anti-Israel Bullying By Muslim Nations At Rio Olympics

Post by Riddick » 08-13-2016 03:48 AM

The Washington Times and the Jerusalem Post were very lonely in reporting that Muslim animosity toward Israel’s 47-member Olympic delegation has triggered a reprimand from the International Olympic Committee and protest from Jewish groups such as the Anti-Defamation League, which issued a statement this week decrying anti-Israel “hostility” in Rio de Janeiro.

None of the networks seemed to notice at all on their newscasts - Especially the VERY ONE hosting the Olympics - Where IS the NBC diversity-and-inclusion crowd? If a country blocked a set of LGBT athletes from boarding a bus, they would have had a fit. But bullying Israel is apparently acceptable. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Networks Omit Anti-Israel Bullying By Muslim Nations At Rio Olympics

Post by Doka » 08-13-2016 08:32 AM

This Deadly concept that the Brainwashed masses have adopted toward the "Nasty Bits" of the Muslim, Sharia faith, is mind boggling ! It's as if all have developed this, "If I pretend long enough" it wont't affect me and my family, If I won't see it, it does not exist. Granted, it is a complicated religion, with many facets unto it's self. And one simply cannot view it under the "black or white", "all or nothing" ideal, which a lot of "Thinkers" try and neatly fit the religion/state into. So, in my opinion, I have come to the conclusion it is only the ignorant and the stupid hold on to their "Wishful and Childish" concept.

It is the same deal with the "White Cop Murdering Black People" concept. If the White Cops , out-right, murdered as many as some people seem to believe, their would be NO black people left, but it appears that Black on Black crime, as the mass killings in Chicago this month alone, is to be ignored and "Cop Killing" is to condoned.

ALL the above is do to heavy propaganda and brainwashing techniques promoted by the (As has been totally demonstrated) corporate media, coming from the white house. PEOPLE ARE MISS-PLACING THEIR ANGER, BY DESIGN. GET MAD AT THE ONES WHO ARE USING YOU........!!! :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-13-2016 09:44 AM

Doka wrote:This Deadly concept that the Brainwashed masses have adopted toward the "Nasty Bits" of the Muslim, Sharia faith, is mind boggling ! It's as if all have developed this, "If I pretend long enough" it wont't affect me and my family, If I won't see it, it does not exist. Granted, it is a complicated religion, with many facets unto it's self. And one simply cannot view it under the "black or white", "all or nothing" ideal, which a lot of "Thinkers" try and neatly fit the religion/state into. So, in my opinion, I have come to the conclusion it is only the ignorant and the stupid hold on to their "Wishful and Childish" concept.
It is the same deal with the "White Cop Murdering Black People" concept.
ALL the above is do to heavy propaganda and brainwashing techniques promoted by the (As has been totally demonstrated) corporate media, coming from the white house.
And it's polarizing. Find middle ground? What, are you NUTS? - Divide and conquer? Now yer talkin'!

There’s no such thing as pure rationality in politics today. As it is, people constantly weigh in on issues they don’t actually understand, leaving them open to misinformation and propaganda.

Modern US elections are more than anything about choosing sides, with all too many candidates catering in-large to some people’s desires, ignoring the rest, at best, while lip-servicing common concerns

A hypothetical AI robot designed to act within a framework of politics, yet be somewhat but not completely influenced by democratic processes, would be something like our current president -

Still, he's managed to ramp up America's automaton wars anyway - Thank You, "Mr. Roboto"!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-13-2016 12:17 PM

Riddick quote:

"Modern US elections are more than anything about choosing sides, with all too many candidates catering in-large to some people’s desires, ignoring the rest, at best, while lip-servicing common concerns "
I believe you are totally correct in every thing you say. Actually it has become very simple in accordance with which "side you choose". You choose Hitlery , no need for issues or common concerns, they will be taken out of even your "thought process", pure "survival skills" may be all that's required. I just don't know if a Trump win will be allowed, even if so, we still have an economic, hurtle to get passed. December and January I see as brutal , no matter what, who gets the presidential nod, will be the deciding factor whether it be forever, or shorter term. HAPPY CHAOS !

NOTE: Pretending we have options, is no longer an option!

If Barry removes Hitlery it's a whole new game!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

For Those In Denial About Muslim Terrorism, Check Out The List Of Attacks In 2016

Post by Riddick » 08-13-2016 03:48 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

OLYMPIC SPOILED SPORT: Muslim Judo Fighter Disses Israeli Opponent

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2016 02:00 PM

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/-kOqDRFs5t0

Common Sense Commentary

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/_zxiVPPPxgk

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Media Watch”