Wikileaks : Podesta/Mitchell E-Mail Re: ET (ETI) ?

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Wikileaks : Podesta/Mitchell E-Mail Re: ET (ETI) ?

Post by Doka » 10-07-2016 10:21 PM

Look what the leak brought in!! :ufo:

email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached) From:[email protected] To: [email protected]Β  Date: 2015-08-18 10:30 Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

Be Sure to read attachments!
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Kodos

Post by Riddick » 10-08-2016 01:52 AM

What I wanna know is, where's the leaked email that spills the beans about contiguous universe ETs having undue influence over our U.S. electoral process? Honestly, look at what we have to choose from! Really, it proves there's no intelligent life down here. How else do you explain it?

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Wikileaks : Podesta/Mitchell E-Mail Re: ET (ETI) ?

Post by Doka » 10-08-2016 08:29 AM

Yes, Well, One is human, (foibled for sure)! The other, not really human at all...........My cringing comes from thinking that one day somebody is going to drop by and leave tapes of my conversations I thought where private. :oops: And I'm not running for any thing!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-08-2016 03:13 PM

Doka wrote:Yes, Well, One is human, (foibled for sure)! The other, not really human at all...........My cringing comes from thinking that one day somebody is going to drop by and leave tapes of my conversations I thought where private. :oops: And I'm not running for any thing!
Is there no privacy anymore? Oh well, nothing else it does provide added drama to this year's political reality show - So whose will be the next 'foot-in-the-mouth' shoe to drop? Stay tuned for more fun and excitement! - Find out why everyone's glued to the tube watching the ongoing misadventures of The Donald and Hillary ON the smash hit series, "Was It Something I Said?"
Last edited by Riddick on 10-09-2016 12:58 AM, edited 1 time in total.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-09-2016 12:47 AM

ONE MONTH it will be over.........for this part any way........Look at it this way.....We may never have to vote again...... :!:

By the way ...I think the original topic I posted, was a "planted piece" in Podesta's E-Mails, a teaser, he would have leaked, had he not got "hacked" first. Quite frankly , I'm not so sure that they are not hacking and leaking their own stuff....!
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Back To Nature

Post by Riddick » 10-09-2016 01:47 AM

Doka wrote:ONE MONTH it will be over.........for this part any way........Look at it this way.....We may never have to vote again...... :!:
Well, if it comes to that the experiment failed, still it WAS a good 240 year run anyway. So, what might no ballot box mean for We The People going on from here? ...A return to the way nature intended all along, I guess -- It's like if God HAD wanted for us to vote, He'd have given us candidates!

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-09-2016 06:41 AM

Doka wrote:Look what the leak brought in!! :ufo:

email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached) From:[email protected] To: [email protected]Β  Date: 2015-08-18 10:30 Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

Be Sure to read attachments!
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
Good morning Doka and Riddick,

This AM I watched one video related to that specific Wikileak! Unknowingly we all might be up to our necks in ET's business! :idea:

There's been a whopping 117 K + views since yesterday!

I like the part when they shoot down big rockets and missiles! :lol: One quick white microwaved zap, and it's gone! 8)

Oh well, and it's signed by astronaut Edgar Mitchel! :wink:

MK II :D
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-09-2016 08:40 AM

Edgar Mitchell is /was the only "Real Deal" in the mix and he's dead. After reading all this stuff, it all leads to the UN and Globalism , of which Podesta/Hitlery belong to, No information or disclosure is forthcoming from these people , that is not already pretty well known. It's a "tantalizing hook" a campaign promo, that has nothing to do with the "truth" , just drive unsuspecting UFO nuts crazy. The "real deal" aliens certainly don't need a damn earthly, political party to "spill the beans" if they ever choose to do so. When we go into space, humans will take their nasty wars with them, because that is what humans do, in this part of the universe. And by the way, we will get a new energy source any way, the "when" is just not clear.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-09-2016 04:40 PM

If disclosure was a campaign promo when has it been talked about on the trail to win voters? Other than her UFO snippets from late shows on TV we've not heard a lot. :?

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to β€œMedia Watch”