CNN is literally the Democratic Party PR Machine

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

CNN is literally the Democratic Party PR Machine

Post by Doka » 04-04-2017 09:25 PM

CNN is literally the Democratic Party PR machine, rushes to downplay key Susan Rice revelations with help from paid Obama operative

Propaganda network for the establishment reveals itself

(INTELLIHUB) — Since the moment that it was revealed that former Obama Administration National Security Adviser Susan Rice had ordered the “unmasking” of key Trump campaign members, establishment propaganda machine CNN has done everything in their power to downplay the startling revelations through a mixture of misinformation and outright lies.

The attempt to shoot down the shocking revelations, first revealed by independent journalist Mike Cernovich, started almost immediately at CNN with anchor Don Lemon openly declaring that he is purposefully covering up the story.

Lemon started his DNC approved segment with an outright lie, claiming that literal quotes from former Obama Administration official Evelyn Farkas were “debunked talking points” before going on to claim that the Susan Rice bombshell was fake news that his show would not be covering.

The Rest of the Propaganda Machines Funny Stories

https://www.intellihub.com/cnn-literall ... operative/

=====================================

The Ted Turner, Jane Fonda, TimeWarner and etc,etc. Propaganda Fest goes on, not only here but also in Europe and the rest of the World. They really should not be allowed in the United States. They are so obvious and pathetic.

I do wonder if the people that work for them ,have been totally "Brain Washed" will the survive "The Truth"? With out going totally ballistic? They do believe every thing they say, that is why they are so convincing and Dangerous!
Karma Rules

kbot
Pirate

Re: CNN is literally the Democratic Party PR Machine

Post by kbot » 04-05-2017 11:19 AM

I've been torn between being amused and outraged with CNN and MSNBC as they take pains to carefully explain point by point stories that clearly show their Obama/ Hillary biases. To me, the object of the story shouldn't matter so much as the facts behind the story, no matter who the person involved may be. As it is, both CNN and MSNBC rely (IMHO) to a far greater degree on "unnamed sources" than most other networks, and fling the mud and innuendo with gusto, but when either Obama or Hillary are discussed, they lay out very carefully, point by point their case with plenty of lecturing on how we should view their story.

Would be interesting to have heard either network detail the marriage issue as this would clearly have colored the story. Wonder why thy didn't report that????????
"The dogma lives loudly within you. And that’s of concern ......"

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-05-2017 03:45 PM

Interesting isn't it? There are very few journalists around any more. It used to be the reporters job to report who, what, when and where and Sometimes Why. From my old writing class I took a very long time ago. Now days you can skip all that, they are going to tell you How and What to Think, so you don't have to! :rolleyes:
Karma Rules

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-06-2017 05:54 AM

Very few true "journalists" anymore. Now they're lecturers.......... :roll: Many anchors do have journalism backgrounds, I will give them that, but they all seem to have abandoned the core tenet of journalism for the new tactic of biased reporting/ editorializing: a snippet of "news" followed-up by 10 minutes of the "reporters" views on the topic blended with a heavy-handed dose of why you should feel that way too.....

Everyone it seems wants to be the new Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein and be the one to bring down an administration, make themselves into household names, write a book or two, live the lecture circuit and retire early. You can just see them salivating.
"The dogma lives loudly within you. And that’s of concern ......"

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-19-2017 12:51 PM

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-23-2017 12:59 PM

Return to “Media Watch”