Harvey Storms On, Melania's Shoes

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Harvey Storms On, Melania's Shoes

Post by Doka » 08-30-2017 11:41 AM

What's in the news today

I watched CBS for awhile this morning.........for every 2 semi-positive stories, 4 more where criticizing or not even related to whats going on , like Melania's shoes :confused:

I watched one Cute little reporter, interview a woman of color in a shelter, about messy bathrooms, she would not let up on the woman, until the woman finally, tearfully, admit that the bathrooms where messy. The reporter finally let up on her.
I don't know about you, but my bathroom get's messy with just me, I'm not sure that I would expect perfection with literally
100s or maybe 1000s using the bathroom, but I do know that I would be , just grateful, to have one under the devastating conditions,I believe the woman WAS grateful. But of course, that's NOT fashionable!

The Morning Briefing: Harvey Storms On, Melania's Shoes, Transgender Military Ban and Much, Much More

After you read what's going on , you get to the important stuff.......

"On the other hand, the media directs its attention to invasive interviews of hurricane survivors forced into a shelter."

"By far the most insane media fetish on Tuesday was first lady Melania Trump's shoes. The first lady emerged from the White House wearing a FABULOUS pair of heels for her departure to Texas."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/08/30 ... much-much/
Karma Rules

kbot
Pirate

Re: Harvey Storms On, Melania's Shoes

Post by kbot » 08-30-2017 01:28 PM

They have to make-up SOME stories so that they can fill their otherwise dead-air time for not reporting the news. It's amazing the crap the MSM will "report" so as to not report items that are truly newsworthy.

Which explains the need for a degree I guess........
"The dogma lives loudly within you. And that’s of concern ......"

Return to “Media Watch”