Harvey Storms On, Melania's Shoes

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Harvey Storms On, Melania's Shoes

Post by Doka » 08-30-2017 11:41 AM

What's in the news today

I watched CBS for awhile this morning.........for every 2 semi-positive stories, 4 more where criticizing or not even related to whats going on , like Melania's shoes :confused:

I watched one Cute little reporter, interview a woman of color in a shelter, about messy bathrooms, she would not let up on the woman, until the woman finally, tearfully, admit that the bathrooms where messy. The reporter finally let up on her.
I don't know about you, but my bathroom get's messy with just me, I'm not sure that I would expect perfection with literally
100s or maybe 1000s using the bathroom, but I do know that I would be , just grateful, to have one under the devastating conditions,I believe the woman WAS grateful. But of course, that's NOT fashionable!

The Morning Briefing: Harvey Storms On, Melania's Shoes, Transgender Military Ban and Much, Much More

After you read what's going on , you get to the important stuff.......

"On the other hand, the media directs its attention to invasive interviews of hurricane survivors forced into a shelter."

"By far the most insane media fetish on Tuesday was first lady Melania Trump's shoes. The first lady emerged from the White House wearing a FABULOUS pair of heels for her departure to Texas."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/08/30 ... much-much/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Harvey Storms On, Melania's Shoes

Post by kbot » 08-30-2017 01:28 PM

They have to make-up SOME stories so that they can fill their otherwise dead-air time for not reporting the news. It's amazing the crap the MSM will "report" so as to not report items that are truly newsworthy.

Which explains the need for a degree I guess........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Media Watch”