Panelist Proclaims Love Of "First Amendment & Boobs"

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Panelist Proclaims Love Of "First Amendment & Boobs"

Post by Doka » 09-16-2017 01:17 PM

Below is a perfectly clear, short statement. You can watch the "Children" (the other 2 humanoids) . Go totally deaf, after hearing the word "Boobs", it was so shocking to them, that it was like a "bullet" in the brain, looking for a way to get out.!
MELTDOWN!

"I'm a first amendment absolutist and believe in only two things completely - the First Amendment and boobs..."

"I'm Done" - CNN Anchor 'Triggered' After Panelist Proclaims Love Of "First Amendment & Boobs"

Anxious to discuss President Trump's tweet against ESPN (and host Jamele Hill's comments), CNN set female anchor Brooke Baldwin on the task to get to the bottom of whether Hill did anything worth being fired for or if evil President Trump was trying to crush her First Amendment rights.

The interview started to go pear-shaped very quickly.

Addressing the question of the first amendment, Fox Sports Radio's Clay Travis said...

"I'm a first amendment absolutist and believe in only two things completely - the First Amendment and boobs..."

Which seemed to 'trigger' Baldwin as she blinked and shook her head for a few seconds as if reeling from a McGregor haymaker, before asking Travis if he said "boobs" or "booze" - carefully spelling the former B-O-O-B-S (for fear of saying that unsafe word) as she reminded the panelist that she was indeed a woman.

The interview went on for a few more seconds before a second panelist - former ESPN editor Keith Reed (and self-proclaimed 'friend of Jamele') was asked to join in and he also could not get past Travis' comment...

"You don’t love boobs, too?" asked Travis.

"I’m not talking about that on television because it’s irrelevant to the topic. It shouldn’t be brought up here," Reed responded.

"Why not?" Travis reacted...

"I’m a supporter of women in their careers. I’m a supporter and a stark supporter of women like Brooke who have shared the airwaves before..."

Eventually, as Daily Caller details, Baldwin had enough.

“I’m done. I’m sorry. I’m done,”

“This conversation is over.”

And just like that we all forgot what we were talking about and distractions ensure Jamele Hill keeps her job.

See the full farcical interview here.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-1 ... ment-boobs
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Panelist Proclaims Love Of "First Amendment & Boobs"

Post by kbot » 09-16-2017 07:49 PM

Add here is a perfect example of the difficulties that the Left (currently) is having with free speech. Things like what Hill said are OK, but, in decent society, we're not supposed to discuss anatomy. Multiple celebrities have "joked" about attacking and / or killing the president:

Entertainers who have joked about harming Trump

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... trump.html

This is OK, apparently, because they're celebrities after al, and even though this is technically a felony, it's "all good........"

Newest story concerns celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain:

Fox News' Jesse Watters Says Hurting Trump is a Job Requirement at CNN After Anthony Bourdain's Joke

In order to work for CNN, you need to have an agenda against President Donald Trump, or at least according to Fox News' Jesse Watters.

Watters enjoys kale, but did not enjoy the joke CNN Parts Unknown host Anthony Bourdain made about serving President Donald Trump hemlock.

“I think wanting to hurt President Trump is a job requirement over at CNN,” said Watters.

During a Fox News segment, Watters chimed in his thoughts on the joke the celebrity chef made to a TMZ reporter at LAX airport. The one-minute video shows Bourdain being asked what he would serve Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jung Un at an imaginary peace summit. He replied with “hemlock,” followed by a smile.

Hemlock is a highly poisonous plant. All parts of the plant are toxic, but are most potent at the root.

When Fox News reached out for comment, Bourdain, who claimed he was joking, said he meant to say kale.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/fox-news-apos ... 02505.html
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-17-2017 03:43 PM

These what ever they are(human?), They are finally tuned and immersed in what they are doing, they believe every thing they say, which makes them so dangerous, with their call to violence.

The more I observe, the more I am becoming a believer in MK-Ulta and the Zombie Apocalypse , maybe not such a far-fetched joke after all? Something is wrong with these very scary entities!

Project MKUltra

Declassified MKUltra documents

Project MKUltra, also called the CIA's mind control program,
is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects, at times illegal, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency.[1] Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture, in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. Organized through theScientific Intelligence Division of the CIA, the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps.[2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Zombie apocalypse

This article is about the genre in general. For other uses, see Zombie apocalypse (disambiguation).

A zombie apocalypse is a particular scenario of apocalyptic literature. In a zombie apocalypse, a widespread rise of zombies hostile to human life engages in a general assault on civilization.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_apocalypse

entity

something that exists apart from other things, having its own independent existence

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/diction ... ish/entity
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-17-2017 04:09 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Media Watch”