Garland, TX terrorist attack update! OMG! Not good!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Garland, TX terrorist attack update! OMG! Not good!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-29-2017 10:06 AM

:?

May 21, 2017

"Tear up Texas" :!: Are three key words Tweeted minutes before the attack to two terrorists by an undercover FBI agent. Let's see if the Comey hearings bring this up. :idea:

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-29-2017 11:21 AM, edited 3 times in total.

Doka
Pirate

Re: Garland, TX terrorist attack update! OMG! Not good!

Post by Doka » 03-29-2017 10:41 AM

OMG! MK II , That's a MUST WATCH! How Low they go..........! :twisted:
Karma Rules

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-29-2017 10:57 AM

Doka wrote:OMG! MK II , That's a MUST WATCH! How Low they go..........! :twisted:
The Dark Side of America has always been and always will be shameless with a total lack of conscious using our tax money to boot!

A coal trucker's worn out comment to another driver doing the same thing goes this way. #1 driver see's #2 driver missing a working tail light, headlight or brake light. #1 says on the CB radio to #2, "You need to get that light fixed right away. It makes the whole fleet look bad!"

That's what black ops inside America and going ops crazy World Wide does to the whole country 24-7-365 :!:

:realmad:

MK II :confused: Thanks Doka, it seems like we always agree on FF and with Cornelius, the frequent caller to Coast to Coast AM. Like that Alexandria, LA native we must be God, guns, bullets, Bible and beans people too!

So stock up everyone!
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-07-2017 10:17 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-29-2017 10:57 AM

:?
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-26-2017 10:52 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-06-2017 09:34 AM

Go to 60 Minutes for more! I just lucked into this on a web site in Knoxville, TN!

Check out 60 Minutes Overtime also.......... :rolleyes: I can't get the videos to play. Let me know if you can do it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/terrorism-i ... 15-attack/

There's always something fishy going on inside the "3 letter" agencies!

MK II :realmad:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-26-2017 10:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-06-2017 10:52 AM

All I can say is "Wow!"

Does this surprise me in any way? Absolutely not.
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there......."

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-06-2017 12:50 PM

I am short of time, So I just grabbed this video, usually he does a pretty good job. I would venture to say that there is a Large Muslim Community there, as there are tons of videos on unrest there.

Boom! FBI agents Egged on Shooter

https://youtu.be/81wOabAIKT4

I might also add that this is Not the 1st time this has happened! A dangerous practice, BECAUSE it can give a false illusion.!! On the Real Deal!
Karma Rules

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-12-2017 10:11 AM

Doka wrote:I am short of time, So I just grabbed this video, usually he does a pretty good job. I would venture to say that there is a Large Muslim Community there, as there are tons of videos on unrest there.

Boom! FBI agents Egged on Shooter

https://youtu.be/81wOabAIKT4

I might also add that this is Not the 1st time this has happened! A dangerous practice, BECAUSE it can give a false illusion.!! On the Real Deal!
Well folks, 60 Minutes' news of the underling agent of the FBI in kahoots/undercover with these two assassins and the fact he Tweeted out to them "Tear up Texas!" just before their failed attack at the Draw Muhammad sp? contest at Garland, TX, was nothing at all apparently. That BS never made the news again related to Comey's firing! The top G-man should have been relieved of duty on this fact alone! :realmad:

Not a word of it :!:

MK II :huhsmile:
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”