Taking Liberty

Moderator: Super Moderators

Iris
Pirate

Taking Liberty

Post by Iris » 05-16-2005 04:14 AM

Wow. This was a real eye opener for me. I hope your connections will enable you to see this superb presentation.

One of the things that bothers me most about this, and which was not said in the presentation is that our government is known to be one of the largest poluters. They lease out their privately owned land. Witness what is happening with ANWR. Those who lease the land don't own it, and don't care about it. When the government pollutes, they have immunity from prosecution. In contrast, those who privately own the land tend to take better care of it, as they have a vested interest.

Not to mention... can you even imagine the money that could be raised to feed the hungry, pay off the national debt, create jobs, repair the infrastructure, and so on if the government were to sell off their land holdings?

That said, I believe we should protect our wildlife and our wilderness areas. But is this the way? Or can we find better ways by becoming aware of what's happening and taking it from there?

Please watch this presentation.

~~~

New tool available...
Taking Liberty

May 15, 2005

Finally, there is a way to learn how to "connect the dots" between the Wildlands Project, the United Nations, Heritage Areas, and Sustainable Development. Dr. Michael Coffman has developed a fantastic presentation that leads the viewer through the maze of issues that are so confusing.

A brand new web site, [url]http://takingliberty.us,[/url] presents a concise, comprehensive story, showing exactly how the proponents of land-use control have been able to develop policies at the international level, and implement those policies through federal, state, and local legislation and regulatons. The presentation begins with the master plan, and demonstrates how the government and NGOs are involved, and how the plan impacts private property rights. It discusses GAP Analysis, Greenlining, Conservation Easements, the Endangered Species Act, Roadless Areas, and, using maps, demonstrates how all these initiatives fit into the implementation of the master plan.

The presentation deals with regions and states, with emphasis on specific projects that are now underway. It shows critical habitat required by individual endangered species, and the effect these listings have geographically. As the map grows, it is easy to see how the land use restrictions in the habitat areas match with wilderness corridors, Heritage Areas, Biosphere Reserves, and greenbelts, to correspond with the Wildlands Project maps, developed more than a decade ago.

The viewer has only to watch, and listen. The presentation moves from subject to subject in logical order, and leads the viewer to an understanding of the "big picture" in a way that has never been possible before. You will want to view this presentation over and over again, and use it as the basis for local meetings.

The entire property rights, resource use movement is indebted to Dr. Coffman for this excellent work, and to the American Land Foundation and Stewards of the Range for making it possible. It will be a turning point in our efforts to educate an apathetic community.

See it now, at: http://takingliberty.us.

http://eco.freedom.org/el/20050502/liberty.shtml
Last edited by Iris on 05-16-2005 04:16 AM, edited 1 time in total.
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 05-16-2005 04:22 AM

Kewl.

Alot of the Agenda 21 is detailed here...

showthread.php?s=&threadid=13134

This is gaining speed and I'm so glad there is some attention being paid to it now.

fab
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 05-16-2005 04:49 AM

Thank you, Fab. You've been elevating our understanding of what's going on ever since you came here. I just checked on that thread again and now I see the tie. Sheesh! I'm learning so fast... and wondering at the same time how we can wake up everyone.
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 05-16-2005 07:25 AM

This illustrates more of the point:

U.S. Public Lands Industry Control Assessment

Mining and Drilling in America's Natural Treasures

An Environmental Working Group computer analysis of government records represents the first cataloging of industrial control inside and near America's natural treasures — 1,855 parks, wilderness areas, forests and other public lands highly valued by taxpayers who own them. The data show that metal mining and oil and gas industries currently control or have controlled land within five miles or less of nearly all of these popular sites.

Industry and government officials assert that "lack of access" to Western public lands plays a defining role in a litany of energy and resource issues — high prices of metals, gasoline, and home heat, and the country's dependence on foreign oil, to name a few. But the government land use data we analyzed prove that, in fact, metal mining and oil and gas interests have widespread, heavily-subsidized access to our land:

More here, with graphs...

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 05-16-2005 03:09 PM

To really get the jist of the entire movement to remove privately owned, by citizens or tennants in actuality, you really must consider the profound element of contracts and their actual validity as documents and and what the actual property being defined is and to whom it actually belongs.

Unless we are still operating by 'feudal' standards, which is of course quite possible, there is no actual seisen...

(Possession of real property under claim of freehold estate. The completion of the feudal investiture, by which the tenant was admitted into the feud, and performed the rights of homage and fealty)

granted to any one piece of property unless it was ultimately made by one's own individual, therefore properties must be considered of allodial...

(allodium-Land held absolutely in one's own right, and not of any lord or superior; land not subject to feudal duties or burdens. An estate held by absolute ownership, without recognizing any superior to whom any duty is due on account thereof)

in nature and all ownership possibilities must be repealed before one's own right to ownership can be truely established beyond a shadow of a doubt.

This is a very intyeresting avenue that of its own can explain alot behind the mechanics of our government and the tax system in regards to ownership at muliple levels inquiry.

Now my head hurts from thinking about all this again.

Either way, we still do not own anything, we rent it under our contracted existance avia our SS number or taxpayer ID if you really want to make it simple. If you actually owned it without any other claim to the property in question, the tax issue could almost be null and voided if you folllowed this route of definition.

fab

OBTW, this is one of the better reads to come out in a long time in regards to this nightmarish scenario we are facing.

And if we truely are still living under a 'feudal' cast system, then everything we ever believed in our seperation from the crown, never really existed or ceased to exist in the early 1900's as we have discussed as a possibilty many times.

:cool:
Last edited by fabzilla on 05-16-2005 03:12 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 05-16-2005 05:24 PM

It would seem so. After all "we" are supposed to own ANWR, but they only took our "representatives" votes on whether to drill on it, and last time I looked, they werent representing me.

It's annoying that you "own" a house, but default on your taxes and you'll find you don't own it at all.

Is that what you're saying?

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 05-17-2005 04:02 AM

Exactly Iris, exactly.

This is a rather complex situation to describe in a way that makes it consumable for alot of people to understand. Actual "ownership" is never really granted to any of us, unless we are ourselves one of the 'chosen' subcontractors under the federal corporation, even then it is still never truely owned by us.

I rely do not think there is a lot we can do to combat this and bring this to light. Unless a whole bunch of folks decided to make a point and become 'squatters' on their implied properties and defaultd on their taxes and still decided to stay. In which case they would issue a warrant and eventually lock you up for a short stay somewhere and eventually let you out. At that point you would have to start the cycle over again for a few more repeat runs. Not saying this extreme measure would work, but it is an interesting prospect legally to follow this path of protest. Like I said, doubted it would accomplish much unless they ran out of room in the jails and the system then would be toppled back in upon itself.

Either way, it does appear to be coming, the toppling effect I mean, whether it is by our own hands or a foreign interest that eventually achieves it if our course is not changed and we as a society don't find a better way.

fab
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”