NASA's biggest lie to be exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Lakesider
Pirate

Post by Lakesider » 08-16-2005 02:11 PM

The crosshatch Bean uses in that painting is the most basic of crosshatching techniques. Bean appears, to me anyway, to be a most accomplished artist and perhaps would use a more advanced... re: time consuming... crosshatch to illustrate dynamic shadowing. So perhaps he was depicting something more physical and not just shadowing for the sake of shadowing.

Interesting...

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Image post for John

Post by Dale O Sea » 08-16-2005 03:20 PM

Quoted from johnlear's email to me:
Dale,

Please take these 2 images:

Bean's Faceplate enlarged

Computer enhanced image
And post them with the comment:

John has asked me to post these two images. One is an enlargement of the Bean's faceplate the other is from a color computer enhancement of a hand held 70mm image from Apollo 14 of the lunar "highly geometric inclined grid". As Neil Armstrong said in his July 20, 1994 on the 25th anniversary of the first Apollo landing on the moon, 'There are places to go beyond belief...."

Thanks Dale,

John
Here you go sir. I've also posted all the images in the gallery. -Dale

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-16-2005 03:32 PM

I really appreciate Dales skill and talent and effort in helping me present this material. I just don't have what it takes to do what Dale is doing. It takes a lot of his time and he has done an absolutely perfect job putting it exactly the way I wanted and I apprecaite it very much.

Thanks Dale, you're the best!
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

Bellisima
Pirate

Post by Bellisima » 08-16-2005 03:43 PM

I'll second that. Dale is the greatest. And you're pretty spectacular yourself, John. :)
ImageA silent mouth is sweet to hear.
Irish saying

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 08-16-2005 03:43 PM

I am following this thread closely, and there are twist and turns I had not anticipated. Thank you John, and everyone. Thank you Dale for you stellar ;) work. Fascinating.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-16-2005 03:58 PM

Again, I thank enterprisemission.com for their excellent work and would like to present another set of their photos:

Apollo 12 Astronauts Amid the Ruins

In this Apollo 12 Hasselblad frame (1) computer-enhanced from an official 1969 NASA film describing the Apollo 12 mission, “Pinpoint for Science”, astronaut Alan Bean is seen carrying the ALSEP science package from the lunar module (behind the astronaut) to its deployment site. In the computer-enhanced version (2) astronaut Bean is revealed to be standing in front of a massive tier of “glass-like ruins” towering above and behind the lunar module “Intrepid”. The inset (3) is an enlargement of this frame—revealing the precise geometry demonstrated by this ancient “ruin on the moon”.

You can see the larger version on enterprisemission.com or the gallery.

Click above image to go to enlagements
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-16-2005 04:05 PM

Including his. (JOL)

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 08-16-2005 04:27 PM

Interesting, indeed. I took the above graphic and cropped out the top left photo (with the BLACK sky background) and lightened it slowly using my own software. It's interesting to see the same image slowly pop out as represented in the bottom left version of this photo.

Also, I wish I still had my copy of it, but in reference to the above comments from snowbird about structures on the dark side of the moon, there is an article about this--complete with excellent photos--in the now defunct Omni magazine. I've looked and looked for it, and can't find it. Dammit. It would have been in the early 90s, maybe 91 or 92? And probably in a late summer or fall edition. I remember having it with me when I visited a good friend of mine in Florida one November in the early 90s and she and I sitting on a moonlit beach discussing the article (which I'd brought with me) and its implications.
Image Anchors Aweigh!

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-16-2005 05:14 PM

Joolz wrote: Interesting, indeed. I took the above graphic and cropped out the top left photo (with the BLACK sky background) and lightened it slowly using my own software. It's interesting to see the same image slowly pop out as represented in the bottom left version of this photo.

Also, I wish I still had my copy of it, but in reference to the above comments from snowbird about structures on the dark side of the moon, there is an article about this--complete with excellent photos--in the now defunct Omni magazine. I've looked and looked for it, and can't find it. Dammit. It would have been in the early 90s, maybe 91 or 92? And probably in a late summer or fall edition. I remember having it with me when I visited a good friend of mine in Florida one November in the early 90s and she and I sitting on a moonlit beach discussing the article (which I'd brought with me) and its implications.

Careful....careful....there is no dark side of the moon.....we all know that...but sometimes we don't think about it. Although the moon is in rotational lock, and we only see one side of it, the back side we don't see, the left side, the right side, the top side, the bottom side and every other side of the moon gets the same amount of light.
Including his. (JOL)

Lord Moon
Pirate

Maybe I'm gettting ahead of myself but...

Post by Lord Moon » 08-16-2005 05:14 PM

If there are some sort of ruins on the moon, it seems likely that someone would investigate them in some detail, and get some better pictures of them....

I wonder if anyone has any of these pictures....I suppose they'll be plenty of time to speculate later on...

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 08-16-2005 05:34 PM

Sorry, Joolz...I looked on Google for anything with dark side of the moon and Omni magazine but couldn't find any pics.

John, America may be secretive and full of lies to cover up the truth but what about Russia or anyone else with the technology to study these things? They definitely don't keep there mouths shut about UFOs or anything else so why isn't there something leaking through to us?

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 08-16-2005 05:39 PM

John, there's a lot to read through in this thread so I may have missed any posting with this website but there are a myriad of pics of the moon. Lots of references to the same things you're discussing and also of RCH.

http://www.mufor.org/moon.html

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 08-16-2005 05:46 PM

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-16-2005 05:52 PM

TABwebmaster wrote: More interesting photos: http://www.anomalous-images.com/moon.html

Tab has posted some excellent websites. Also check out vgl.org and keithlaney.com when it comes back up. keithlaney.com has an incredible story with maps, photos, diagrams and transcripts of "The Hidden Mission of Apollo 17". It is excellent, very well researched and put together.
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-16-2005 05:55 PM

TABwebmaster wrote: Sorry, Joolz...I looked on Google for anything with dark side of the moon and Omni magazine but couldn't find any pics.

John, America may be secretive and full of lies to cover up the truth but what about Russia or anyone else with the technology to study these things? They definitely don't keep there mouths shut about UFOs or anything else so why isn't there something leaking through to us?

With all due respect for you TABwebmaster...I envy your ignorance.
Including his. (JOL)

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”